Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 302. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Yessss Received my First Transaction with Xmixer after v0.9.2.49.06.XCurrency-REV2.

No fees

Date: 22/09/2014 13:30
To: XG4tiwjc37mq9x3FkFi2ernUkEksVKtKnb (own address, label: mixer4)
Credit: 0.00019 XC
Net amount: +0.00019 XC
Transaction ID: 31b2c3ff4c74074e34256bc67f740b36a1d7a7123e4dd00e03df8efb664807d3
I've got an photo online of Synechist Teka and Dan toghether!!!

Huh? No you don't.

I do!

[snip]

Ha ha. Which one's Teka?

Ace..just a color association in my mind..with this image... don't know why you would be Sabo and Dan in the middle...even if Rufy is the dumbest one so it does not quite fit with Dan...ahahahhaha
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
legendary

Huh? No you don't.
Activity: 504
eidoo wallet
XC deserves to be at least .01 btc per coin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
when will xc finally break out ... Huh
TELL ME

If mintpal ever get their shit together (maybe tomorrow?) I think there will be increase in volume - maybe gradual dunno. (They were the major exchange for XC by a mile before mintpal was hacked). Any increase in volume right now would send us only one way, after which the sheeple climb aboard.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I cant wait to hear the announcement, everyone whos been here for a while knows it will be big for XC.
TELL ME

can happen anytime.. especially after Dan fixes the hick-ups on the final rev2
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
TELL ME

well they could have  at least let you know with a message..instead of you knowing from the community

They did actually. But due to time zone differences it didn't help.

oke so
legendary
Don't wait till tomorow now, adapt, shoot it out asap. i'm confident its a good project like quibuck but every minute past now will fuel discussion and speculation on no base.

This is a good point.

Once the team is awake I will discuss this idea with them.

How can it be so that our social media manager/ consultant is publishing news without informing you?

Very unprofessional behavior from him.

Hopefully those NHZ news are really good and coming out very soon. /rant off

This news were published because one teammember felt like dumping 90,000,000 NHZ which made the price go down from ~400 to 100 Satoshi...luckily i was dumped on @ 101 Wink
And the news were also meant to be dislosed today, if you read the statement carefully!!! It was neccessary to keep NHZ allive i guess.

Yes, you're correct. NHZ's news was posted early due to panic. Nick didn't act irresponsibly, he faced a dilemma and had no simple resolution to it.

Arlyn ...cmon ....waiting one day will not have made the coin dead...

If XC was in that situation I would not have delayed one second to get the news out. It's not a matter of a coin dying, it's rather a matter of acting in good faith with one's community.

News pertinent to a panic should not be delayed. For the same reason - acting in good faith - I've posted here this morning rather than keeping quiet until Tuesday.

well they could have  at least let you know with a message..instead of you knowing from the community

They did actually. But due to time zone differences it didn't help.
Anyway their UI is really close to what I was thinking was coming with the new XC UI white backgorund with green accents.. looks sleek to me

Edit : wait for the announcement I still need to get in...ahah

Don't wait till tomorow now, adapt, shoot it out asap. i'm confident its a good project like quibuck but every minute past now will fuel discussion and speculation on no base.

This is a good point.

How can it be so that our social media manager/ consultant is publishing news without informing you?

This news were published because one teammember felt like dumping 90,000,000 NHZ which made the price go down from ~400 to 100 Satoshi...luckily i was dumped on @ 101 Wink
And the news were also meant to be dislosed today, if you read the statement carefully!!! It was neccessary to keep NHZ allive i guess.

Yes, you're correct. NHZ's news was posted early due to panic. Nick didn't act irresponsibly, he faced a dilemma and had no simple resolution to it.

If XC was in that situation I would not have delayed one second to get the news out. It's not a matter of a coin dying, it's rather a matter of acting in good faith with one's community.

News pertinent to a panic should not be delayed. For the same reason - acting in good faith - I've posted here this morning rather than keeping quiet until Tuesday.

well they could have  at least let you know with a message..instead of you knowing from the community
legendary

This is a good point.

This is a good point.

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Do I smell asset exchange on top of XC mesh network with huge fees for Xmixers?

your conclusions are very very outstanding. this would be so huge!
legendary

This is a good point.

Do I smell asset exchange on top of XC mesh network with huge fees for Xmixers?
Jump to: