Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 301. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 978
Merit: 250
Snip

Kimmy this stuff is incredible.

Can't wait to use it!

I agree 100%, this shows how far the tech has advanced and how powerful the privacy is when using XC. Just imagine how much better it will get when more ppl are running Xmixers and Rev 3 is complete.

+ a lot. These diagrams are an amazing way to illustrate the progress that's being made here. Can't we post them up on the OP or somewhere with an explanation. And maybe on the website - or perhaps this is the idea.
If all go as planned there will be a public website within a couple of weeks.
btw: Is there anybody in this thread with pen-test skills?
Activity: 364
Not very happy about this NHZ info. Dilemma or not, several members of the XC team gave priority to another coins community. My investment is in XC, not NHZ, and it shakes confidence to know our team members can't act responsibly and hold their composure in times of "crisis." Arlyn, you are making this coming announcement out to be an event that will shake the altcoin world and create a lot of buzz, you may be overhyping it. For me, a truly noteworthy event would be Atlas or Maxwell reviewing our code or supporting XCurrency. While these small coin collaborations may provide benefits in the future, they don't have any immediate effect on xc. It may be wise to simply make announcements when you have them rather than follow zetacoins mantra of announcing that there will be an announcement.

final rev2 was overhyping also.. nothing interesting happened. we are at same price now like everytime
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Not very happy about this NHZ info. Dilemma or not, several members of the XC team gave priority to another coins community. My investment is in XC, not NHZ, and it shakes confidence to know our team members can't act responsibly and hold their composure in times of "crisis." Arlyn, you are making this coming announcement out to be an event that will shake the altcoin world and create a lot of buzz, you may be overhyping it. For me, a truly noteworthy event would be Atlas or Maxwell reviewing our code or supporting XCurrency. While these small coin collaborations may provide benefits in the future, they don't have any immediate effect on xc. It may be wise to simply make announcements when you have them rather than follow zetacoins mantra of announcing that there will be an announcement.
Activity: 196
Snip

Can't wait to use it!

I agree 100%, this shows how far the tech has advanced and how powerful the privacy is when using XC. Just imagine how much better it will get when more ppl are running Xmixers and Rev 3 is complete.

+ a lot. These diagrams are an amazing way to illustrate the progress that's being made here. Can't we post them up on the OP or somewhere with an explanation. And maybe on the website - or perhaps this is the idea.
Activity: 178
Got a little bored so lookup the old 'Rev-1' test XC run in june & manual added those 4 transactions in my code: (not sure if there where more involved)

-
The coins got to the destination but no link between sender & receiver.

Now look at a single Tx with XC-Coinshuffle (where Cryptico got his X-Mixer reward)
-

Clicked around this block little, all in & outputs look the same Grin
Can't wait for that bounty to go public

So Cool.
But I think it raises a question, if XC reach the current Bitcoin addoption or more how will these private transactions affect the size of the blockchain file?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
So Dan doesnt communicate with the community... yet again Angry After we have had this convo few other times and were promised to be kept in the Loop!!!! Dan Metcalf shoots us in the back yet agian

It had nothing to do with Dan.

Read my posts one page back.

Please hesitate before hurling insults at people in future.
Activity: 210
did i miss something?

something about NHZ and XC?Huh

any innovation or simple pump?

once again http://forum.nhzcrypto.org/index.php/topic,422.0.html

So Dan doesnt communicate with the community... yet again Angry After we have had this convo few other times and were promised to be kept in the Loop!!!! Dan Metcalf shoots us in the back yet agian
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Got a little bored so lookup the old 'Rev-1' test XC run in june & manual added those 4 transactions in my code: (not sure if there where more involved)

Now look at a single Tx with XC-Coinshuffle (where Cryptico got his X-Mixer reward)

INSANE
Activity: 364
Snip

Can't wait to use it!

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

http://s22.postimg.org/3rckmb0q9/rev1.png

http://s23.postimg.org/mq76q0rzv/Rev2_x.png

That's really impressive!

Good luck to bounty hunters when that time comes Cheesy
legendary

Can't wait to use it!

Taking my coffee break at work, reading up on the latest XC news (have been away from PC for 2 days - going through withdrawal) and noticed more work that XC does with other coins. It's great that Dan is helping other devs, however this may slow development and delay XC milestones and goals.

The price on the exchanges have been between .00125 and .0016 (give or take a few extra 0's). We need to start breaking this pattern. It's good and cheap that I can buy 5 to 10 XC per pay check, but I think it's time we broke out of our rut and started seeing some real movement and volume.

Just my two cents. Smiley

Funny pic below of the "internet dark ages" :
{snap}

Lol 5 to 10 Xcs per pay check? Is this slavery work?

LOL - Not slavery but sometimes it feels like that. I have 2 kids (10 and 11 years old) and i'm a single dad. After mortgage, utilities, food, gas, kids expenses (one son is in swimming and the other is in volleyball) i'm wiped for the month. I'm lucky to buy to 5 to 10 XC per paycheck. I'm actually excited when I accidentally save some extra money so I can take my kids out to eat once in a while. You should see me in the house shutting off all the lights and unplugging everything I can to save some money on my electricity bills.

wow Im sorry for that wel hope when XC will rise it will help you gain a bit more of financial indipendence. put your XC address so that we can donate some to you.

Edit: having two kids is a blessing anyway. Where do you live?
Activity: 233
Taking my coffee break at work, reading up on the latest XC news (have been away from PC for 2 days - going through withdrawal) and noticed more work that XC does with other coins. It's great that Dan is helping other devs, however this may slow development and delay XC milestones and goals.

The price on the exchanges have been between .00125 and .0016 (give or take a few extra 0's). We need to start breaking this pattern. It's good and cheap that I can buy 5 to 10 XC per pay check, but I think it's time we broke out of our rut and started seeing some real movement and volume.

{snap}

LOL - Not slavery but sometimes it feels like that. I have 2 kids (10 and 11 years old) and i'm a single dad. After mortgage, utilities, food, gas, kids expenses (one son is in swimming and the other is in volleyball) i'm wiped for the month. I'm lucky to buy to 5 to 10 XC per paycheck. I'm actually excited when I accidentally save some extra money so I can take my kids out to eat once in a while. You should see me in the house shutting off all the lights and unplugging everything I can to save some money on my electricity bills.

What's your XC address?
Activity: 509

{snap}

legendary
It's great that Dan is helping other devs, however this may slow development and delay XC milestones and goals.

No, it accelerates XC's development and facilitates it reaching its goals.

You'll hear about this in the announcement tomorrow.

{snap}

Activity: 509

Activity: 478
There was mention of strengthening the base of XC. I think NHZ is known for having a ton of nodes. They distribute the currency by node payments actually. So I'm thinking XC will be strengthened by all those NHZ nodes somehow. That's my guess.
Jump to: