Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 307. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Coin Telegraph features XC's "CoinJoin killer"!

[snip]

Social media:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/XCurrency/status/513757788980658176

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/XCurrency?fref=ts

So when Mintpal V2 launches will we get another update?
I've been reading up on XC and it looks solid - I bought my first 200 XC yesterday and today (woohoo!). One thing I haven't been able to figure out: if I accumulate 1000 XC and create an Xmixer, will I lose my ability to stake and only collect Xmixer fees? Or can I both stake and act as an Xmixer?

If I have to choose between running an Xmixer or stake, which do y'all think is more profitable? Thanks XCers (goats Cheesy?)!

at the moment staking is more profitable until the mixers fees are fined tuned...anyway yep you will have to choose one or the other for the moment

That answers my question - thanks!

The goat thing started as a joke and actually still is a joke, but I think because I have been with XC(and my name is Mountaingoat) for a while now and goats are just funny in general people started using them as the official unnoficial mascot of XC.

Here is the post I made about it:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8864030

I am not a part of the XC team btw.

Goats are indeed funny - I fully support the goat logo  Cheesy

i think a goat has no connections to XC at all and wouldn't be a good decision branding wise.

one better animal than a goat would be a cameleon, as it is hard to spot like the private transactions.

That is true, but the only funny thing they have going for them is their wacky eyes.

But we want to create a system that attracts investors and not childs so it doesn't have to be funny imo
In my opinion XC should not really have an official mascot, but just joking with them should be fine.

And if goats can actually make the community have fun on the forum, than that can only be a positive thing, right?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Activity: 700
The goat has nothing to do with XC branding it is just a fun thing for this thread..

Edit: If someone from the XC team comes in here and says to stop spamming goats as they feel they might affect the image of XC I think everyone will stop istantly.. as well if I see goats spammed all over the thread I will be the first to ask to stop..
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
I've been reading up on XC and it looks solid - I bought my first 200 XC yesterday and today (woohoo!). One thing I haven't been able to figure out: if I accumulate 1000 XC and create an Xmixer, will I lose my ability to stake and only collect Xmixer fees? Or can I both stake and act as an Xmixer?

If I have to choose between running an Xmixer or stake, which do y'all think is more profitable? Thanks XCers (goats Cheesy?)!

at the moment staking is more profitable until the mixers fees are fined tuned...anyway yep you will have to choose one or the other for the moment

The goat thing started as a joke and actually still is a joke, but I think because I have been with XC(and my name is Mountaingoat) for a while now and goats are just funny in general people started using them as the official unnoficial mascot of XC.

i think a goat has no connections to XC at all and wouldn't be a good decision branding wise.

one better animal than a goat would be a cameleon, as it is hard to spot like the private transactions.

That is true, but the only funny thing they have going for them is their wacky eyes.

But we want to create a system that attracts investors and not childs so it doesn't have to be funny imo

Goats are indeed funny - I fully support the goat logo  Cheesy

Activity: 324

one better animal than a goat would be a cameleon, as it is hard to spot like the private transactions of XC.

Thanks.

Have you tried out XChat yet?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Unleash the Goooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat Grin Grin Grin Grin

Eh? Goat riding tortoise - wtf!
Activity: 422
Meow

Goats are indeed funny - I fully support the goat logo  Cheesy

Unleash the Goooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat Grin Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 361
Activity: 422
Meow

The goat on Gates shoulder was a nice touch.
I must say it really is.
Activity: 478
The goat on Gates shoulder was a nice touch.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1000

Updated Wallet for xmixer/private transactions

http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/windows/

v2.49.06 - Adjusts to protocol for improved transaction processing

Very good, thanks Dan !

Any ETA for linux and osx users ?
Thanks

Once I am comfortable with the code & test results, the other wallets will be released

Dan

Keep up the great work!  All in good fun.  Smiley

Linus seems exceptionally angry.  Cheesy

I don't know how to read transactions.. did you send this amount    17.016506 XC ?

Are you triyng to send large amounts? anyway it looks like there are a lot of transactions in one transactions Smiley ahaha if that makes sense..

no I sent 1 XC

ahahahahhahahahah are you testing larger numbers as well? unfortunately im at work at the moment..

Larger numbers will work, just need to tweak some settings

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?f660e14f109c99213cee4aa9b499b6299b95348170ab548d20af80bce350d901.htm

Testing is looking really good :-)

Good to know Smiley Im happy seeing all the hard work come to fruition congrats Smiley did you send 28 xc here?

Nope, just 1 XC, the rest are the various fragments flying around

So basically it is impossible from the blockhain to know the amount sent as well
Activity: 756
I don't know how to read transactions.. did you send this amount    17.016506 XC ?

Are you triyng to send large amounts? anyway it looks like there are a lot of transactions in one transactions Smiley ahaha if that makes sense..

no I sent 1 XC

ahahahahhahahahah are you testing larger numbers as well? unfortunately im at work at the moment..

Larger numbers will work, just need to tweak some settings

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?f660e14f109c99213cee4aa9b499b6299b95348170ab548d20af80bce350d901.htm

Testing is looking really good :-)

Good to know Smiley Im happy seeing all the hard work come to fruition congrats Smiley did you send 28 xc here?

Nope, just 1 XC, the rest are the various fragments flying around

Jump to: