Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 324. (Read 1484189 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Just bought an Item from newegg.com with XC using coingateway.net so cool!  Grin

Fantastic!

Can I tweet that?

I don't mind gotta get that volume going.

Woohoo! Let's give wave ii a little boost.

https://twitter.com/XCurrency/status/512682661005901824
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
In Crypto We Verify
Just bought an Item from newegg.com with XC using coingateway.net so cool!  Grin

Fantastic!

Can I tweet that?

I don't mind gotta get that volume going.
legendary
Just bought an Item from newegg.com with XC using coingateway.net so cool!  Grin

Fantastic!

Can I tweet that?

That is kind of pointless to tweet, you don't want to spam your followers.

I would hold off.

I disagree.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Just bought an Item from newegg.com with XC using coingateway.net so cool!  Grin

Fantastic!

Can I tweet that?

That is kind of pointless to tweet, you don't want to spam your followers.

I would hold off.
legendary

Fantastic!

Can I tweet that?
Activity: 109
In Crypto We Verify
legendary

Have everything setup as per above, how can I see that its running as an xmixer?? wallet looks just the same as before :S

you cannot see it in the UI for the moment you will know that it is working when you will start to mix transactions.

It will look like this:

And how long will that take? Ive followed instructions to set up mixer but nothing has happened these last 8h... that port is open and my wallet is unlocked (for staking only though). Have I missed sth??

I believe the wallet has to be unlocked completely. Also a page or so back Dan has posted an installer for XMixer to be sure it is set up correctly.

<< my wallet is unlocked (for staking only though).  >> You need to fully unlock for an xmixer to work

Wallet has been fully unlocked now for at least 24h and still nothing...Huh

Does it say "autonode" on the top bar? If not, you either have an old version or your RC6 is just running as a normal node.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

Have everything setup as per above, how can I see that its running as an xmixer?? wallet looks just the same as before :S

you cannot see it in the UI for the moment you will know that it is working when you will start to mix transactions.

It will look like this:

And how long will that take? Ive followed instructions to set up mixer but nothing has happened these last 8h... that port is open and my wallet is unlocked (for staking only though). Have I missed sth??

I believe the wallet has to be unlocked completely. Also a page or so back Dan has posted an installer for XMixer to be sure it is set up correctly.

<< my wallet is unlocked (for staking only though).  >> You need to fully unlock for an xmixer to work

Wallet has been fully unlocked now for at least 24h and still nothing...Huh
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
legendary
there is no volume on testnet because nobody asked Cheesy

I'm sure if Dan asked for some testing... it would have happened...
It is just awfull to see on the other thread (we all now witch one) they are laughin with us that it isn't working like it should for some people...

Ha ha. Oh well, I don't really mind that. ;-)

I'm fully confident that Dan get's all the issues out. Cheesy

say... I was wondering... is there  minimum amount of coins that could be sent privatly?
yesterday (RC3) I was trying to sent  0.1 privately (just to test something) but I got error -3 "invalid amount"

I think the minimum amount is 1 XC.

there is no volume on testnet because nobody asked Cheesy

I'm sure if Dan asked for some testing... it would have happened...
It is just awfull to see on the other thread (we all now witch one) they are laughin with us that it isn't working like it should for some people...

I'm fully confident that Dan get's all the issues out. Cheesy

say... I was wondering... is there  minimum amount of coins that could be sent privatly?
yesterday (RC3) I was trying to sent  0.1 privately (just to test something) but I got error -3 "invalid amount"

legendary
hey, I've seen we are already on a RC6

why didn't we had it tested full rev 2 first on testnet, so we had the 0.00001 fee's issue's out?

As far as I know, there's no volume on testnet so testing wouldn't have worked effectively.

It was the intention to release progressive updates this week as we iron out niggles.

Some info on today's release, just for clarity:

- We will release the "coinjoin killer", with which we finalise XC's privacy tech, on schedule.

- As with all prior releases of new tech, you can expect updates after the release as we get feedback from you all. Testing in the wild is integral to any successful software. If you encounter an issue, let us know.

hey, I've seen we are already on a RC6

why didn't we had it tested full rev 2 first on testnet, so we had the 0.00001 fee's issue's out?
Activity: 112
You can't ban people from the thread.

Also his tone might've been positive here. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

you can tell them they're banned and if they don't go - you report it and the mods will forum ban them
legendary
Sorry to see the price guys ... I feel less bad for selling at my buy in point and paying the .25% exchange fee  Roll Eyes
Weren't you banned from the thread?

You can't ban people from the thread.

Also his tone might've been positive here. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.
Sorry to see the price guys ... I feel less bad for selling at my buy in point and paying the .25% exchange fee  Roll Eyes

I don't think so  Huh

If I'm banned I'll go - I add more intellectual conversation here than half the shillposters  Roll Eyes
Activity: 714
Sorry to see the price guys ... I feel less bad for selling at my buy in point and paying the .25% exchange fee  Roll Eyes
Activity: 700
they will never do it.. we will have our hardware produced as well in one year when web3.0 will be a reality thx to xc.. xc can take over IBM if web 3.0 starts and depend upon this platform.
Jump to: