Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 327. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Oblox, you are a DRK fanboy in our thread.. If you carry on like this you will just bring a load of XC comments onto your DRK thread... Either respect the agreement of expect a backlash on the DRK thread with your name all over it.

Sorry if you feel offended that he called you out on your passive aggressive attacks vs DRK in your own PR material. If you see someone saying things about XC that can't hold the water in any thread, feel free to correct them.

we did already thank you for your concern.

PS: Are you officially talking in this thread in behalf of Evan and the Dark Coin Community Position?

No, where did you get that idea?

PS2: "your passive aggressive attacks vs DRK in your own PR material" Is this the Official position of the Dark Coin Community/Evan?

No, where did you get that idea?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

I think we'd do well to not provoke further reaction from that community.

Let's not talk further about other coins here.

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Is it just me, or does DRK look desperately outdated these days?  Shills are struggling to stay relevant... Can't blame them.
legendary
[continuing a topic that should be discussed elsewhere

Illodin, I'm interested in discussing whether DRK is coinjoin-based and therefore uses a "supernode" model. Would you take it up in a new thread?

I'm not interested in tit-for-tat on this thread though. Let's keep things civil everyone.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Oblox, you are a DRK fanboy in our thread.. If you carry on like this you will just bring a load of XC comments onto your DRK thread... Either respect the agreement of expect a backlash on the DRK thread with your name all over it.

Sorry if you feel offended that he called you out on your passive aggressive attacks vs DRK in your own PR material. If you see someone saying things about XC that can't hold the water in any thread, feel free to correct them.

we did already thank you for your concern.

PS: Are you officially talking in this thread in behalf of Evan and the Dark Coin Community Position?

PS2: "your passive aggressive attacks vs DRK in your own PR material" Is this the Official position of the Dark Coin Community/Evan?

legendary
To emphasise that these ongoing updates are healthy and have been the plan all along, and are not the result of anything "going wrong":

Some info on today's release, just for clarity:

- We will release the "coinjoin killer", with which we finalise XC's privacy tech, on schedule.

- As with all prior releases of new tech, you can expect updates after the release as we get feedback from you all. Testing in the wild is integral to any successful software. If you encounter an issue, let us know.

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

RC7 will be available later today, which resolves the auto-mixer payment issue some users are having.

Dan

Whoo hoo! ty

RC7 will be available later today, which resolves the auto-mixer payment issue some users are having.

Dan

Activity: 756

Dan
legendary
I will be willing to do an off exchange trade

I'll buy your XC. How much have you got?
legendary
Guys, let's stay respectful.

I know it's frustrating to deal with people's posts this morning, but it's no big deal.
legendary

Speaking of graphs and TA, XC's price action is as expected. Zach Chester's trading analysis is spot on.

http://t.co/te5ugnLOaD

We're at position (i) on the graph. Google Elliot Waves if you want background.

Nice find Syn, we are going down on minimal volume and the weak hands are worrying...

Yeah, this is no cause for concern.

Here's the relevant portion of the chart. We're at point i:

Pookie you are really a Pro Trader. I give you my humble apologise and you came here to save us all for the imminent XC collapse. What a nice Pro trader we have here.. and he is willing to do not make the price collapse as well by offering private trades. Did you find anyone from our community that is willing to sell you their worthless XCs? please PM me if you don't so that I can sell you all of mine for you Jesus between the sharks.
Activity: 518

Speaking of graphs and TA, XC's price action is as expected. Zach Chester's trading analysis is spot on.

Nice find Syn, we are going down on minimal volume and the weak hands are worrying...
Activity: 518
legendary

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Sorry Guys I chase charts, and Ours dont look good Embarrassed, Im debating holding my stack, but if not I will be willing to do an off exchange trade as to not hurt the coins already struggling price and volume....... Keeping my hopes up, but glad I hedged XC and didnt chase it all in...

He should sell advice, all people have to do is the exact opposite of him and they will get rich. Pokie´s strategy seems to be buy high, sell low.

bawahahah
Sorry Guys I chase charts, and Ours dont look good Embarrassed, Im debating holding my stack, but if not I will be willing to do an off exchange trade as to not hurt the coins already struggling price and volume....... Keeping my hopes up, but glad I hedged XC and didnt chase it all in...

He should sell advice, all people have to do is the exact opposite of him and they will get rich. Pokie´s strategy seems to be buy high, sell low.

Really cause heres some more PMs.... get lost and learn to fucking trade

BTW my trading classes are free!!! Grin

Keep posting graphs and TA imo, it's always interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
-XC did not bring to itself anything the article was written by a third party company not by XC Pr Team.. off course they used Synech Informations who else will they use informations from. When they write an article about dark where da fuck they take the info from? from the Pr Guy of flappy coin?

-2- where is your point? it is true period.

3- as 1 GOFUKING COMPLAIN WITH BITCOIN MAGAZINE ORGANIZE A PUBLIC PROTEST AGAINST BITCOIN MAGAZINE ARTICLE SO YOU WILL BE RIDICULED BY ALL CRYPTO COMMUNITY

PLEASE GO AHEAD AND DO IT NOW GET TFO OF THIS THREAD

Woah fella, take your midal. Nothing can be proven at this time that XC's core privacy feature is better than coinjoin. It's not open source and it hasn't been vetted by anyone for that matter. At this point, it's your assumption that it is ("it's true"). Further, DRK doesn't even follow the structure behind your typical coinjoin. It doesn't mix at transfer, it mixes well in advance, and of similar denominations.

As for the article they wrote, they got their facts wrong, probably due to taking the content from the XC PR team. Looks sloppy. The article would have been fine and solid PR material if it didn't try to take a jab at the competition, yet it did and got it wrong. Sloppy.
Jump to: