Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 325. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
We should get a major electronic manufacturer like Samsung to sponsor XCurrency, that way more people get to hear of XCurrency and what it stands for.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
I decided to get out of XC, I like this coin but there is simply not enough volume. Sorry for crashing the price on Cryptsy. I wish you guys the best and hope that I will regret my sales, since this is a good project. Peace out.

Cheers, coinzcoinzcoinz.

Thanks for the positive comments.

XC is a long term investment. If you trade this way then I'd encourage you to hold some XC for a while.

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own"
legendary
Anyone feel free to replace my handwriting with nice readable digital letters. Also if anyone want to rewrite the part on the right I'd be happy, I'm not satisfied with that part.

My only concern with that infographic is that it's not clear that Xmixers do not centralise the network.

(i.e. all nodes mix; Xmixers only get involved when normal nodes can't.)

Also, Xmixers primary function isn't to create "noise" by transacting all the time; their function is simply to break links on the blockchain between sender and receiver. And to fragment transactions, of course.

Perhaps the right hand part should be about this.

but why got the wrong "explanation" twitted on the official xc account?

we should create a verified picture and tweet it when it's verified, imo

Because it helps.

We'll create a verified picture too.

For now, those seeking a detailed explanation can read this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8851414

Activity: 978
Merit: 250
My handwriting doesn't have spell-check, but I hope you can forgive any few errors.

This is my attempt at explaining XCurrency simply:

Just love this! Great work
Activity: 530
I decided to get out of XC, I like this coin but there is simply not enough volume. Sorry for crashing the price on Cryptsy. I wish you guys the best and hope that I will regret my sales, since this is a good project. Peace out.
Activity: 324
Anyone feel free to replace my handwriting with nice readable digital letters. Also if anyone want to rewrite the part on the right I'd be happy, I'm not satisfied with that part.

My only concern with that infographic is that it's not clear that Xmixers do not centralise the network.

Also, Xmixers primary function isn't to create "noise" by transacting all the time; their function is simply to break links on the blockchain between sender and receiver. And to fragment transactions, of course.

but why got the wrong "explanation" twitted on the official xc account?

we should create a verified picture and tweet it when it's verified, imo
Activity: 126
XC
My handwriting doesn't have spell-check, but I hope you can forgive any few errors.

[snip]

Great work Dungor!

I want to tweet this.

Cheers, go ahead but please take care that I didn't misinterpret anything.

https://twitter.com/XCurrency/status/512625008020291584

https://www.facebook.com/XCurrency?fref=ts

Retweeted. Great, Dungor!
legendary

Activity: 364

Good choice sir. This coin's about to start on wave iii.

(Which is to say, it's going up to roughly 0.00185 or higher.)

Like clockwork...

Someone's getting trigger happy on Bittrex, buying up to 173k when there are thousands under 170k on MP yet...such chaos.

Heh. Someone, get in quick on the arbitrage!

I am not day trading but recently ran across this site maybe from a link here but I just love it! Can see all the trollboxes and it keeps tabs on tweets per hour of coins. Seems like it would make arbitrage very simple.
https://cryptrader.com/

Yeah I just started using this a couple of days ago. handy for keeping an eye on everything. I set it up to do a trade for me though that it doesn't seem to have done last night. Angry

Anyone else having trouble logging into bittrex?
Activity: 728

Great Job Dungor!! really nice! just double check for any Grammatical error and then is good to go. I have found one in picture 5 "Nodes verify that transactions has only been done" should be ~Have been done

It's awesome!!

Panel 3 - "Packages" should be just "Package" and "notes" should be "nodes"...not very noticeable though

Panel 4 - "is" should be "are"...

Panel 5 - "has" should be "have" and "spend" should be "spent"...

Last Panel - "Ammount" should be "amount"...

But really, the grammar and spelling miscues kind of add to the charm...it doesn't take away from comprehension..-thumbsup-
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
In Crypto We Verify

Good choice sir. This coin's about to start on wave iii.

(Which is to say, it's going up to roughly 0.00185 or higher.)

Like clockwork...

Someone's getting trigger happy on Bittrex, buying up to 173k when there are thousands under 170k on MP yet...such chaos.

Heh. Someone, get in quick on the arbitrage!

I am not day trading but recently ran across this site maybe from a link here but I just love it! Can see all the trollboxes and it keeps tabs on tweets per hour of coins. Seems like it would make arbitrage very simple.
https://cryptrader.com/
legendary

[snip]

Great work Dungor!

I want to tweet this.

https://twitter.com/XCurrency/status/512625008020291584

https://www.facebook.com/XCurrency?fref=ts

Activity: 364

snip

That's great, we should get this to a 'digital stage' any takers?

Yeah great work Dungor! Very simply explained.  Smiley

I agree it would be cool if re done digitally.
Activity: 700

[snip]

Great work Dungor!

I want to tweet this.

Great Job Dungor!! really nice! just double check for any Grammatical error and then is good to go. I have found one in picture 5 "Nodes verify that transactions has only been done" should be ~Have been done
Activity: 840

snip

That's great, we should get this to a 'digital stage' any takers?

[snip]

Great work Dungor!

I want to tweet this.

legendary

[snip]

Great work Dungor!

I want to tweet this.
Jump to: