Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 36. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
We need some updates showing progress from the XC team..

Way too quiet for my liking  Sad

Arlyn please bring back daily or I'll even take weekly updates please!?!

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Good to see thread reopened. Where is the goat?
Activity: 978
Activity: 324
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Activity: 324
You cant claim you are funding a project out of your own pocket and then fund the project with a coins premine. No amount of wordplay or anything else will change any of this.

No such claim was made.

We claimed to have part-funded the project with the premine. Read the statement earlier.

What you attribute to wordplay on our part is, in fact, lack of comprehension on your part.

(Do you understand why 95% of your posts get deleted? You pay scant attention to the facts of a matter.)

It is written in the reddit thread that the premine will be managed in a transparent way.
Will a list be released that shows what for the premine was exactly used at least in grouped amounts?

Yes this will be done

Is there already a list that shows how the premine was used?
legendary
Activity: 1960

Rev 2 was the implementation of the core tech.

We're now in a new phase of XC, where we move to consumer-friendly products that work for a given range of use-cases.

(And part of getting there is bulletproofing it, getting it reviewed, audited, and finally open sourced.)

So your saying Dan is going to start working on XChat and the mixer again?  I'm very excited for the day when I can actually use these features!  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
is there any ETA for Rev 3?

I'm assuming sometime in Q1 2015?
Activity: 882

does it work with big amounts 100% of the time? is it easy to use ? i know the base is laid but its money time for privacy coins. bulletproofing, audits , alll that shit. i know you work on this and you guys wait for the ui. but if  i talk finalised i mean finalised. like everybody knows. you said yourself the pr for rev2 was for the expert crowd i think with rev3 people also mean the general crowd marketing for whats been implemented since rev2.
we are just excited to see that happen aprtly out of the selfish expectation of big ass ROI.  Wink

Is it bulletproof? If so then can we get an independent code review to prove it and end this fud once and for all?

No to all of the above. Rev 2 was the implementation of the core tech.

We're now in a new phase of XC, where we move to consumer-friendly products that work for a given range of use-cases.

(And part of getting there is bulletproofing it, getting it reviewed, audited, and finally open sourced.)

yeah thats what i meant with rev3. i know the core tech is laid out. i just can't wait to see that happen on a steady basis kind of like the old days approaching rev2.
Activity: 378
I thought this thread was locked? If so, its nice to have you back here.
legendary

does it work with big amounts 100% of the time? is it easy to use ? i know the base is laid but its money time for privacy coins. bulletproofing, audits , alll that shit. i know you work on this and you guys wait for the ui. but if  i talk finalised i mean finalised. like everybody knows. you said yourself the pr for rev2 was for the expert crowd i think with rev3 people also mean the general crowd marketing for whats been implemented since rev2.
we are just excited to see that happen aprtly out of the selfish expectation of big ass ROI.  Wink

Is it bulletproof? If so then can we get an independent code review to prove it and end this fud once and for all?

No to all of the above. Rev 2 was the implementation of the core tech.

legendary
So that means there isn't really a "first" in anonymous transfers -> I say go REV3!

Based on the current timeline Rev 3 won't be released until Q2/Q3 2015 at the earliest  Embarrassed

The timeline's grey dots aren't sequentially ordered.

It's just a pile of stuff we're going to be doing.

Nope. Rev 3, indicated by a yellow dot, comes after Blocknet development and blocknet exchange, again both yellow dots, which are scheduled for Q2 2015 according to the blocknet schedule.

The timeline was done at a time when all Blocknet dates were undetermined.

I just put them in likely-looking (but, as it turns out, inaccurate) places.

Please do not set any store in comparing Blocknet dates with XC dates.

I'll update the timeline soon.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
So that means there isn't really a "first" in anonymous transfers -> I say go REV3!

Based on the current timeline Rev 3 won't be released until Q2/Q3 2015 at the earliest  Embarrassed

Nope. Rev 3, indicated by a yellow dot, comes after Blocknet development and blocknet exchange, again both yellow dots, which are scheduled for Q2 2015 according to the blocknet schedule.

there defenatly isn'T a first in decentralised anonymous transfer without bloat and on chain anonymity so far, no matter if darksend is currently broken. so yes:

GO REV3 ! don't let us sit on the dry here guys.  Smiley

and illodin spare any comment. i never spam the drk thread my friend.

You guys do know that XC's anonymity tech was done at the finalised Rev 2 right?

Activity: 478

there defenatly isn'T a first in decentralised anonymous transfer without bloat and on chain anonymity so far, no matter if darksend is currently broken. so yes:

You guys do know that XC's anonymity tech was done at the finalised Rev 2 right?

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Until it's opensourced we can't prove that XC indeed has the best anonymity tech around. And with Rev 3 not being released until Q2 2015 at the earliest, it'll be a long time until XC gets the recognition it deserves.
Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

So when are we going to offer the code-breaking bounty then?
legendary

fuck all this childish "proof of  my grandma perfect good son" shit. if the most unhonorable piece of shit person would develop the next bitcoin ( true decentralised anon) i would give a shit about his honor score in coinsource. btw thats not what i consider Dan  Cheesy

this would just fuel the fud again. let them have their honor plates. we will have the best anonymity.

i nominated vlad from ix. that dude has balls sticking to his theory for a year now. we could learn from him.
Pages:
Jump to: