Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 35. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
wow, such a perfect anf huge volume (a bit more than 1 BTC in biuttrex) Cheesy thread are also dead.. interesting things are happen with XC.. quiet from devs isnt good..
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Dungor you're my fucking hero.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
seriously impressive work dungor!

Dungor,  if you're able to highlight all the fees that an investor can collect, maybe can get more investors in?
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
seriously impressive work dungor!
Activity: 324
I'm under the impression that it is still unclear for some why BLOCKNET is beneficial to ITO holders and holders of involved coins particularly XCurrency.

I have created a few slides that hopefully in a less technical way shows the benefit and service of BLOCKNET.

Remember money and service flows through the path of least resistance. Why download several wallets risking the chance of a trojan, using web exchanges to hold your bitcoins when you can just download a blocknet supported wallet that you trust and get the benefit of not just many services but choice among them.

I have added the XC logo on slide headers to please my own ego, but this is 100% a community contribution and my own interpretation of BLOCKNET from an XC perspective.
edit: On the first slide I've only added current available services I could find a screenshot of. Add all services present & future and good luck getting it crammed into a one-pager.

edit: Correction on my part, XC has no role in above scenario

/Dungor

Really nice pictures!

Keep up the good work Smiley
Activity: 387
Dungor, those are fantastic!
Activity: 225
looks nice.  Pictures are great marketing tool for the general public.
Activity: 178
I'm under the impression that it is still unclear for some why BLOCKNET is beneficial to ITO holders and holders of involved coins particularly XCurrency.

I have created a few slides that hopefully in a less technical way shows the benefit and service of BLOCKNET.

Remember money and service flows through the path of least resistance. Why download several wallets risking the chance of a trojan, using web exchanges to hold your bitcoins when you can just download a blocknet supported wallet that you trust and get the benefit of not just many services but choice among them.

I have added the XC logo on slide headers to please my own ego, but this is 100% a community contribution and my own interpretation of BLOCKNET from an XC perspective.
edit: On the first slide I've only added current available services I could find a screenshot of. Add all services present & future and good luck getting it crammed into a one-pager.

edit: Correction on my part, XC has no role in above scenario

/Dungor
Activity: 462
Even easier...

Open up your wallet, go to 'File' --> Backup Wallet.

Save your wallet as xc.dat or something on your memory stick. Done.
Activity: 392
Can somebody tell me how to back up my XCurrency wallet onto a memory stick please. New to this. A step by step idiot guide would be great. I am on a mac. Much appreciated.

Copy the wallet.dat file to your memory stick. The file can be found in username\AppData\Roaming\XCurrency

edit: just saw that you have a mac. I think this path doesn't count for a mac but I'm not sure.
in windows it's very easy (don't know if yu have the same option in mac)
in the menu "file"
go to "backup wallet"
go to a specified location then save wallet.dat

it's that simple (on windows)
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Can somebody tell me how to back up my XCurrency wallet onto a memory stick please. New to this. A step by step idiot guide would be great. I am on a mac. Much appreciated.

Copy the wallet.dat file to your memory stick. The file can be found in username\AppData\Roaming\XCurrency

edit: just saw that you have a mac. I think this path doesn't count for a mac but I'm not sure.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 324
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
hmmm. were down 8% in a sea of green... hope we got a nice update this week!
all altcoins dropped in a price due to bitcoin rate was rashly changed
hmmm. were down 8% in a sea of green... hope we got a nice update this week!
Activity: 163
We need some updates showing progress from the XC team..

Way too quiet for my liking  Sad

Arlyn please bring back daily or I'll even take weekly updates please!?!

I agree. We've not had this kind of silence since the beginning.

Which mean (in my opinion) they are hard at work
Activity: 188

does it work with big amounts 100% of the time? is it easy to use ? i know the base is laid but its money time for privacy coins. bulletproofing, audits , alll that shit. i know you work on this and you guys wait for the ui. but if  i talk finalised i mean finalised. like everybody knows. you said yourself the pr for rev2 was for the expert crowd i think with rev3 people also mean the general crowd marketing for whats been implemented since rev2.
we are just excited to see that happen aprtly out of the selfish expectation of big ass ROI.  Wink

Is it bulletproof? If so then can we get an independent code review to prove it and end this fud once and for all?

No to all of the above. Rev 2 was the implementation of the core tech.

We're now in a new phase of XC, where we move to consumer-friendly products that work for a given range of use-cases.

(And part of getting there is bulletproofing it, getting it reviewed, audited, and finally open sourced.)

Thanks for the info  Cool
Activity: 341
We need some updates showing progress from the XC team..

Way too quiet for my liking  Sad

Arlyn please bring back daily or I'll even take weekly updates please!?!

I agree. We've not had this kind of silence since the beginning.
I cant understand why synechist is ignoring question about TOR STICKS shipping! It must be shipped 3 days ago and still no news!! Do something, because XC is falling again... 40k...

P.S. synechist, dont say that my question is negative, just answer it!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Pages:
Jump to: