Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 39. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Allrighty then...wish everyone would use xctalk. No trolls in them there parts yet Grin

+100 w/chat
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
One option:

- several unofficial threads in the general Altcoins section
- a single new official thread only for announcements

Opinions?

I prefer open information and communication.

I think this option would provide that quite a lot better than a single moderated official thread.

Your post is not clear.  You mention ONE option then provide 2 vague scenarios.  What are you looking for an opinion on?

The two scenarios were intended to be combined. We'd have one thread just for announcements (in the ANN section), which would keep them getting drowned out, and then we'd have unofficial ones in the general Altcoins section for moderated/unmoderated discussion.

We'd post announcements into the unofficial one(s) as well, of course.

I was wondering what people would think of this idea.

Judging from the amount of bans, deleted posts, and general team frustration, I don't think you'd find satisfaction in a open discussion thread that's not under your control.

[EDIT] The current situation has evolved for a reason.  I guess I don't see a problem.  Now there is a place for everyone to have a voice.

This isn't a question about whether everyone gets a voice (because everyone does, already), it's a question about how best to keep news and updates prominent while facilitating discussion - all without inciting mprep to delete anything.

The idea I suggested might:
- decentralise the conversations and empower the community to take the initiative with things.

- prevent news getting lost in the noise.

- serve to spread the word about XC to other people in the forum more effectively.

legendary
Activity: 1960
One option:

Opinions?

I think this option would provide that quite a lot better than a single moderated official thread.

Your post is not clear.  You mention ONE option then provide 2 vague scenarios.  What are you looking for an opinion on?

The two scenarios were intended to be combined. We'd have one thread just for announcements (in the ANN section), which would keep them getting drowned out, and then we'd have unofficial ones in the general Altcoins section for moderated/unmoderated discussion.

Judging from the amount of bans, deleted posts, and general team frustration, I don't think you'd find satisfaction in a open discussion thread that's not under your control.

[EDIT] The current situation has evolved for a reason.  I guess I don't see a problem.  Now there is a place for everyone to have a voice.
legendary
One option:

Opinions?

Activity: 840
One option:

Opinions?

hmmm. Well I like the idea of an [ANN] Thread, just for announcements, but that would mean deleting this one, which i can imagine being a cause for FUD.

Maybe just use Ursays thread for general chatter, keep this, but only open it for announcements. ?

what a farce! this is quite ridiculous. haha.

Even if we wanted to, we can't delete this thread.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
One option:

Opinions?

hmmm. Well I like the idea of an [ANN] Thread, just for announcements, but that would mean deleting this one, which i can imagine being a cause for FUD.

Maybe just use Ursays thread for general chatter, keep this, but only open it for announcements. ?

what a farce! this is quite ridiculous. haha.
legendary
One option:

Opinions?

Your post is not clear.  You mention ONE option then provide 2 vague scenarios.  What are you looking for an opinion on?
legendary
One option:

Opinions?

I think this option could provide that quite a lot better than a single moderated official thread.
legendary
One option:

Opinions?

legendary
One option:

Opinions?
legendary
Well, at least it wont be long till we can celebrate page 2000 rather than starting again. lol

Hopefully that bot will keep things relatively under control  Huh

That's part of the problem: Teka would have to keep his computer running 24/7, which isn't feasible.

We need a different thread.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Well, at least it wont be long till we can celebrate page 2000 rather than starting again. lol

Hopefully that bot will keep things relatively under control  Huh
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Allrighty then...wish everyone would use xctalk. No trolls in them there parts yet Grin
best choice is to reopen this thread. I dont know why another thread was created on the mainboard

Mainly for moderation reasons so we could share an account.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
best choice is to reopen this thread. I dont know why another thread was created on the mainboard
For some reason the new thread was deleted which means we have to re-open this one.
legendary
Hi all

With reference to our earlier statement, this situation is very simple:

Anyone who takes seriously the task of discrediting a project knows that *verifiable* evidence is required.

In the absence of anything remotely resembling such evidence, it's just silly FUD and ought to be ignored.

For this reason it would be wrong to suppose that we are required to defend ourselves against all and any trash people make up - and furthermore to take time and energy to make ourselves answerable to people who get lured in by it and start desiring "answers."

We are simply not answerable to FUD. The right course of action is to ignore all claims that aren't verifiable.

I encourage you all to do the same.

The XC team has spent countless hours over the past five months patiently managing all manner of useless discussion.
We are no longer willing to sink our energy into what appears to be a ghetto of paranoia and deceit.

For the future, actions speak louder than words (or screenshots):
- our tech development will go on unabated
- the results will be tangible
- and we will continue to strive for the highest standards of professionalism and clarity of communication.

You are welcome to engage in further XC-related discussion at xctalk.com.

Thread is being locked, more info soon.

http://forum.xctalk.com/

If you need to fast track your approval, pm me.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I've answered all of these questions already, go back and research the information for yourself
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
The Buck Stops Here.
I'm sorry, I wasn't clear the first time, I am not the halc dev nor did I write any of its code.  We should subpoena the forum server logs and get the IP's..  That is completely absurd that I am the halc dev.

How the hell would you issue a legal subpoena against this site? Also in case you haven't noticed, the bitcointalk server is located in the Netherlands.
Pages:
Jump to: