Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 386. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 714
Hey guys. Is this coin really trustless?
I am thinking of buying some XC. Now is a good time to buy?
The price might go down a bit back to 145k again, but I would say the upcoming few days are good days to buy XC.

Mountain day after day post after post I see you more and more as the XC official mascotte Smiley

I would like to be the XC mascot, but I don't know if Dan is going to allow that Sad.

What are you doing with a picture of me?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Anyone got Photoshop skills?

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Activity: 518
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Activity: 700
The price might go down a bit back to 145k again, but I would say the upcoming few days are good days to buy XC.

Mountain day after day post after post I see you more and more as the XC official mascotte Smiley
Activity: 714
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
"Reputation is the most important asset #founders & #startups have!"

Ron Conway (founder of SV Angel -- an early stage angel #investor in 600+ companies including Google, Twitter, PayPal, Groupon, Square, Dropbox, Airbnb, Admob, Zappos, etc.)

He said this during a chat at Trailbazers. I think our developer Dan Metcalf has that little precious asset! We just need to let the world know and eventually they will notice. Does anybody else here introduce XC to their peers as one of it's kind start ups in the crypto industry?
Activity: 178
Merit: 100

Yes it is trustless.
If you are in for a quick profit then buy now and sell during the coming pump Monday.

Some of the first posts I wrote is an analysis of why XC is a great long-term investment, you can go back in that history and read up.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/address.dws?XPmGJhoziauLbSDYML6ekJ4QQDALcr4eBm.htm

Is this person staking with 350k XC in one wallet address? Does the person use coin-control?
Activity: 322
Im wondering if chaeplin will claim the bounty

Trolls starting to show up?   Fee Fi Fo Fum... I smell fear.   That's usually a really good sign for the price movement.   

I really don't know how in the world anybody can claim anything...

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?8bd4b429c9f0651ebedab6b37ea2b1f7b64f4087e4a7dbd10e06c9af2122d8e6.htm

This is from a single transaction.   I can even tell you that 10 XC was moved... so what though... there are exactly 90 different possibilities even knowing that 10 XC was sent.   Now imagine if you don't know the amount, good luck with that....
legendary
Activity: 1288

I doubt it if he couldn't crack the first mixer.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
3 days to go... Getting seriously excited now...

Large scale buying to initiate > 24 hours from now..

Can't wait till the team reveal the coinjoin killer tech...  Maybe a 2x jump on the innovation news?    Wink
Activity: 518
3 days to go... Getting seriously excited now...

Large scale buying to initiate > 24 hours from now..
Activity: 361
In the updated OP it now says 1000XC is the requirement for trustless mixing all the time. Is this final?

1000 XC for xnode do make sense because you will earn XC if run as a xnode.

Yup, it's 1000 XC.

This amount is still somewhat provisional.

Also, if XC's value increases, it's very likely that the required balance will decrease.

but why decrease the needed amount?

i think 1000 is a good amount and the number of needed coins should be fixed and not changed. i mean what happens when the price increases -> the number of needed coins is decreased.
but what happens when the price drops afterwards? will you increase the amount again? i think setting the number to a fixed value is the best solution and won't lead to confused users

Changes would not be made often. It would need to increase, say, 20 times its current value before we'd change it.

hmmm, I cannot wait to see 1 coin mixers. Gonna be hard to do when XC hits 1 M a coin.

If you want to have at least one XMixer... the time is running out.   At today's price, that's under $700 USD!!   3 months from now... whoever didn't get enough to run at least one XMixer is going to have so much regret.   Save this post for future reference.

+1
In the updated OP it now says 1000XC is the requirement for trustless mixing all the time. Is this final?

Yup, it's 1000 XC.

Also, if XC's value increases, it's very likely that the required balance will decrease.

i think 1000 is a good amount and the number of needed coins should be fixed and not changed. i mean what happens when the price increases -> the number of needed coins is decreased.
but what happens when the price drops afterwards? will you increase the amount again? i think setting the number to a fixed value is the best solution and won't lead to confused users

Changes would not be made often. It would need to increase, say, 20 times its current value before we'd change it.

hmmm, I cannot wait to see 1 coin mixers. Gonna be hard to do when XC hits 1 M a coin.

If you want to have at least one XMixer... the time is running out.   At today's price, that's under $700 USD!!   3 months from now... whoever didn't get enough to run at least one XMixer is going to have so much regret.   Save this post for future reference.
Activity: 361

Yup, it's 1000 XC.

Jump to: