Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 398. (Read 1484189 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kF5VEpO9Xs

if this will pass even web 3.0 will be affected by the slow down effect in the network produced by those fucking corporations correct?

This is what the globalists want, they will be able to slow down any opposition who speaks out against the NWO as they try to bring in their global government.

We are sadly on the brink of fascism.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Time to be free of these arrogant, greedy American corps.  Angry
Somebody please develop a decentralised autonomous ISP DAC.running on a 2.0 platform.
Then meshnet or whatever it ends up being called. Not impossible. I hope it will be soon.  Smiley

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Wheeler

This guy was a lobbyist for Comcast. Now he is Chairman of the FCC.

John Oliver said it was like hiring a Dingo to look after your baby.

http://www.cjr.org/the_kicker/4_issues_john_oliver_explained.php
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Time to be free of these arrogant, greedy American corps.  Angry
Somebody please develop a decentralised autonomous ISP DAC.running on a 2.0 platform.
Then meshnet or whatever it ends up being called. Not impossible. I hope it will be soon.  Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kF5VEpO9Xs

if this will pass even web 3.0 will be affected by the slow down effect in the network produced by those fucking corporations correct?
Activity: 686
What is a coinjoin killer? I never heard of it.

Retweeted. To all my 626 folowers. Even i still don't know what coinjoin is,  either

626 as in san gabriel valley???

You mean 626 as in san gabriel china town ?

San Gabriel? I wish I would know what are you talking here about... Smiley
626 is (was) the number of followers I've got on twitter, which since went up to 629,  as of this morning

626 is the area code for that portion of Los Angeles County, California...

They have a 626 night market in orange county, california too. Hahha.
Activity: 728

Retweeted. To all my 626 folowers. Even i still don't know what coinjoin is,  either

626 is (was) the number of followers I've got on twitter, which since went up to 629,  as of this morning

626 is the area code for that portion of Los Angeles County, California...
Activity: 235
Merit: 100

Activity: 192

I'm thinking he meant his 626 twitter followers...but I could be wrong. Lol
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Activity: 141

Activity: 661
What is the coin reward as i setup a Xnode Mixer?

I remember Dan saying it would be more than the prior 550, I think he said it may be closer to 1000.

Then that's about 5500 xnode mixer at max with the current number of coin (5 500 000 coin).
Activity: 192

I remember Dan saying it would be more than the prior 550, I think he said it may be closer to 1000.
Activity: 714
I'm selling my not named coin to buy tons of XC !

XC has started without coinjoin not like the not named coin that use modded coinjoin ,you can go check REV 1 if you want its open source and already not using coinjoin.

And if you want you can use XC REv1 for your not named coin in this way you should'nt have the need to rollback RC5 to the code of RC3.

Want to speak about the not named coin that steal coin and not pay fee to this node (enforcement anyone) ?

Last, thank you for the X11 algo (a fork of some algo) that i was using to mine XC before POS , my GPU was quiet happy Smiley

And welcome to the XC community ! I'm glad that you have learn from your mistake of the past Smiley
What is that coin? Can you PM me the name?
Activity: 661
I'm selling my not named coin to buy tons of XC !

XC has started without coinjoin not like the not named coin that use modded coinjoin ,you can go check REV 1 if you want its open source and already not using coinjoin.

And if you want you can use XC REv1 for your not named coin in this way you should'nt have the need to rollback RC5 to the code of RC3.

Want to speak about the not named coin that steal coin and not pay fee to this node (enforcement anyone) ?

Last, thank you for the X11 algo (a fork of some algo) that i was using to mine XC before POS , my GPU was quiet happy Smiley

And welcome to the XC community ! I'm glad that you have learn from your mistake of the past Smiley
Seems like the more XC advances the more haters come out of the woodwork. When XC overtakes litecoin gonna be a all out altcoin war.
That happened before with XC and DRK, people just went bat shit insane with FUD.

Haha yeah I remember that. I wonder where XC would be now price wise if the DRK FUD hadn't happened.

Long term thought it doesn't matter to me, the fundamentals of XC are solid and the tech is growing each week. I honestly believe the price could triple and we would still be undervalued.

I'm proud to be an XC holder so early in the project. The privacy platform is just the beginning.
I got out of it with profit, but I went to sleep at 450k and I thought, ohh it will go up, but when I woke up it dropped to 250k or something.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Seems like the more XC advances the more haters come out of the woodwork. When XC overtakes litecoin gonna be a all out altcoin war.
That happened before with XC and DRK, people just went bat shit insane with FUD.

Haha yeah I remember that. I wonder where XC would be now price wise if the DRK FUD hadn't happened.

Long term thought it doesn't matter to me, the fundamentals of XC are solid and the tech is growing each week. I honestly believe the price could triple and we would still be undervalued.

I'm proud to be an XC holder so early in the project. The privacy platform is just the beginning.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

I'm not aware of that actually. We'll let you know closer to Monday.

Alternatively you can just let your Xnode run and see what revenue it brings in.

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Heh. Let 'em come. XC is rock solid and gets stronger by the week.

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Jump to: