Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 396. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Someone is taking out the orderbook on mint! And up to 170k on cryptsy...
yup, nice arbitrage.

You have to be quick. Boner alert

Fuckity fuck. Cryptsy is a fuckin pain.
I hear you!
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
ufff...finaly some change in pattern....after so long quite days...and those seldom "sell" dumps...
uffff....

Activity: 341
Merit: 250
yup, nice arbitrage.

Fuckity fuck. Cryptsy is a fuckin pain.
Damn, ran out of BTC on Mintpal  Angry. Nice arbitrage!
Activity: 196
Yeah, I cannot wait to see the UI.. I think from Wednesday the interest will really start ramping.. 1 WEEK TO GOOOO...

Cheesy

Soothsayer!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Yeah, I cannot wait to see the UI.. I think from Wednesday the interest will really start ramping.. 1 WEEK TO GOOOO...

Cheesy
Popcorn please.

Who said Wednesday? - someone said Wednesday we'd start moving. - collect a prize that person
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
yup, nice arbitrage.

XC time is coming. Fasten your seat belt, we are going to fire.

I guess you can only put off the inevitable for so long -

And... again... we have such a wide base at the 130-150 area... look out up top!

Also... XC is reviewed by Dan Metcalf DAILY!
yup, nice arbitrage.

I guess you can only put off the inevitable for so long -
Activity: 70
yup, nice arbitrage.

yup, nice arbitrage.

yup, nice!

Touching 200k cryptsy, something is going on... 10 BTC buy just went through...
yup, nice arbitrage.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kF5VEpO9Xs

if this will pass even web 3.0 will be affected by the slow down effect in the network produced by those fucking corporations correct?

This is what the globalists want, they will be able to slow down any opposition who speaks out against the NWO as they try to bring in their global government.

We are sadly on the brink of fascism.

Probably the most comprehensive clip about the satanic (N?)WO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzPpDDB46lo
(and its interpretation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8eSdAlz2qU).
That was a cool video.  Thanks for posting.  That weak interpretation was completely laughable though and contradicted the video's creator's interpretation on many levels.  Not to mention it predicted a cataclysmic event that would split the US in half at the 2013 Superbowl.  I would never post it again.
Activity: 700

will it be possible to create a decentralised internet connection with a blockchain? I mean for using blockchain 2.0 applications we will still need to connect to the internet with a corporative internet provider.

Will it be possible to build the connection as a blockchain using the same concept as per p2p currency applied to p2p internet access trough blockchain line?

I mean will it be possible for the computer to run this Blockchain Internet connection app off-line and then this will create the network where the computer can then connect to?

I hope I made my point clear enough..

Edit: so in my mind here the computers would be the cable stations or the antennas and the block-chain would be the fibre optic.. hope it makes sense.

bumping this up for synechist

Very interesting, very radical concept.

I suppose (though I'm no networking expert), that:
- XC's forthcoming content-delivery service could be the backbone of a distributed internet
- Hardware-wise, regular wifi routers and mobile phones could be exapted to provide internet access to each other
- And centralised/mainstream providers could be given a lower priority when a node has the option to connect to a privately owned device.

This is probably highly idealistic and no doubt would be a very slow internet.

On the other hand, if Xnodes are paid if they serve content the first or the fastest, but then are also prioritised if their connection to the node requesting content isn't through a mainstream channel, then this would incentivise Xnode owners to invest in faster/better hardware. The long-term effect of this would be to wrest traffic from the mainstream channels.  My guess is that it would take a very long time for this incentive to have a significant effect on the internet.

On this topic, check out NDCoin and Xennet.

(Thanks to our very own Xander Shepherd for these links.)

Thank you for the reply and to Xander for the links!

However I did not quite get the second point:

- Hardware-wise, regular wifi routers and mobile phones could be exapted to provide internet access to each other

How can they provide internet connection by being exapted between each other? doesn't one of them need to be connected to the internet to have access to the net ?
On my way to an appointment, but before I leave I wanted to ask- I am running a mac wallet which has been staking for a month or so. For the past several days the wallet says it is staking but will not sync, it has been stuck on block 115118. Any suggestions as to what I can do? I have my wallet.dat backed up, if I reinstall the app will my xcurrency still be safe? Thanks guys.

Interesting, I got the same whit my Macwallet
Activity: 192
On my way to an appointment, but before I leave I wanted to ask- I am running a mac wallet which has been staking for a month or so. For the past several days the wallet says it is staking but will not sync, it has been stuck on block 115118. Any suggestions as to what I can do? I have my wallet.dat backed up, if I reinstall the app will my xcurrency still be safe? Thanks guys.

You can try this:

Close your wallet. Delete everything but wallet.dat in your user/library/application support/xcurrency folder.  Reopen the wallet.  It will have to re-sync the entire chain, but it should fix any stuck syncing issues.

Thanks battbot. I'll give this a try when I get home.
Jump to: