Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 400. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
I don't know why but today's apple news got me fucking pumped. Fuck em, it's time for a new era of creativity, equality and freedom. Fud apple everywhere you can, I'm done letting these corporations rape me and my family.

Edit: even if these cryptoexperiments fail, for once in my life I don't feel helpless anymore.
I am not sure what the news is about Apple, can you link me something?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/maggiemcgrath/2014/09/09/what-apple-pay-means-for-ebay-and-the-future-of-mobile-payments/

It was an announcement about their new payment system. Apple is slowly becoming what the music industry became circa napster. To Tim Cook, get with the times or get out the way bitch.

Was about to link this, I saw nothing impressive. Links your credit card to your phone so that your identity is a little harder to get. lol, until they steal your phone. 
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I don't know why but today's apple news got me fucking pumped. Fuck em, it's time for a new era of creativity, equality and freedom. Fud apple everywhere you can, I'm done letting these corporations rape me and my family.

Edit: even if these cryptoexperiments fail, for once in my life I don't feel helpless anymore.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/maggiemcgrath/2014/09/09/what-apple-pay-means-for-ebay-and-the-future-of-mobile-payments/

It was an announcement about their new payment system. Apple is slowly becoming what the music industry became circa napster. To Tim Cook, get with the times or get out the way bitch.

Looks like my prediction was right, apple without Jobs is helpless. Also compared to other smartwatches, the apple iwatch is a joke.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Activity: 192

Activity: 714
What time will Rev 2 be released in GMT+2?
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

***The XC Daily Update***

6   days to go before Rev 2 is finalised!

- Dan continues work on the final Rev 2.

- VC Fundamentals are adding XC to their platform!

- About VC Fundamentals:
"VCFundamentals.com is powered by Sembro Development LLC and designed to provide research tools to the crypto currency investor much like traditional equity research.  Many current virtual currency traders rely solely on rumors and breaking news to make trading decisions; however, we hope to change the game by providing a research platform for day traders to become investors based on the intrinsic value of popular coins.  Our real-time analysis compares other currencies to the movement of bitcoin and will help indivuals create a diversified portfolio to reduce risk and maximize reward."

- XC is participating in the "Sponsor a Keepod Kid" Campaign, and it has raised over $478 in its first week! Keep donating folks: https://twitter.com/XCurrency/status/509222016432750592

- When XC reaches 500 followers on Facebook and 3000 followers on Twitter, we'll give one lucky person 100 XC. Spread the word!

Activity: 509
Iphone 6 and 6+ with NFC payment secured by Bio ID , we are in a good way for a new world with dematerialized currency !

Umm old news. Apple copied google and android. Look up google wallet. I use it.
Plus paypal will now have Bitcoin one touch payments through coinbase.
legendary
What is a coinjoin killer? I never heard of it.

Retweeted. To all my 626 folowers. Even i still don't know what coinjoin is,  either

Nice one sir!

BTW, coinjoin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinjoin-bitcoin-privacy-for-the-real-world-279249

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Iphone 6 and 6+ with NFC payment secured by Bio ID , we are in a good way for a new world with dematerialized currency !

It's all greek to me, you have a link?
Activity: 661
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
So, sell me that 1000XC !!! Please Cheesy
Activity: 235
What is a coinjoin killer? I never heard of it.

Retweeted. To all my 626 folowers. Even i still don't know what coinjoin is,  either
Activity: 196
does this have to do with the stealth addresses coming out?

Actually no (though that was a good guess).

Stealth addresses, as XC will implement them, is part of the implementation of the XChat publicised address feature, so it's a Rev 2.5 thing.

That said, it'll also improve privacy for payments in one respect: it'll make it easier to conceal the receiver's identity.

Not that you can't conceal a receiver identity already by using addresses as they were designed: as single-use entities.

excellent news!

could you tell us if this is tech is an industry first?
legendary

Actually no (though that was a good guess).

Stealth addresses, as XC will implement them, is part of the implementation of the XChat publicised address feature, so it's a Rev 2.5 thing.

That said, it'll also improve privacy for payments in one respect: it'll make it easier to conceal the receiver's identity.

Not that you can't conceal a receiver identity already by using addresses as they were designed: as single-use entities.

Activity: 196
Activity: 518
They pressure is building to get us into a higher range.. Then its takeoff time...
legendary
Will we be getting more detailed information on this "coinjoin killing" technology today?

This week we'll put out a press release detailing a feature of the tech in the finalised Rev 2.

Then the "coinjoin killer" will be disclosed on release day.

Sorry, but this statement makes it sound like there are two (yet to be disclosed) tech features being released in the Final REV2 -- one feature that will be detailed in a press release, and the "coinjoin killer" feature that will be detailed on release day.

Could you clarify?  (I'm sure I just misunderstood it).  Thanks

Yes there are two features, but the first has been mentioned before, so it's not big news: Xnodes will earn transaction fees.

On the other hand, the majority of the public and the altcoin world don't know about this yet, so it's news all the same.

There's a test release available for anyone who wants to try this out.

Activity: 616
Will we be getting more detailed information on this "coinjoin killing" technology today?

This week we'll put out a press release detailing a feature of the tech in the finalised Rev 2.

Sorry, but this statement makes it sound like there are two (yet to be disclosed) tech features being released in the Final REV2 -- one feature that will be detailed in a press release, and the "coinjoin killer" feature that will be detailed on release day.

Could you clarify?  (I'm sure I just misunderstood it).  Thanks
Activity: 882

this really has to kill coinjoin 100%, if not rather play it smooth
Jump to: