Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 393. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
I remember reading it ITT before, but could someone explain why you get a staked amount that is generated but not accepted. I just got my first one and its just a question mark next to the mined amount.

Unless I'm wrong, (please correct me If I am) someone mined seconds before you did. So you generated a block, but someone else was faster and their block was accepted and yours was not.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I remember reading it ITT before, but could someone explain why you get a staked amount that is generated but not accepted. I just got my first one and its just a question mark next to the mined amount.
Activity: 361
I know it's probably years away, I have been reading about decentralized internet.

It sounds fantastic.

I would like to see control in the hands of people and not corporations or Governments.

I wont mention the name of the coin, but there is one out there that will be working on a decentralized email service.

LOOOOVE to see that one in XC.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Here's a rough draft for someone to expand upon

1. Download Tor Stick ISO
http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/

2. Create a live usb
http://www.pendrivelinux.com/universal-usb-installer-easy-as-1-2-3/

3. Set bios to boot from usb or use virtualization software
https://www.virtualbox.org/

I am a fan of VMware workstation for virtualization

The official torcard looks like a great way to introduce new people to XC.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
You can find a coin control guide here.
http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/161-coin-control-basic-functions-a-newb-friendly-guide/
or here
http://www.crypto-way.com/coin-control-guide-for-xc-wallet/

Also i what to ask if some1 can make a guide for XC TOR STICK(how to use, how to burn it on flash drive - for beginers)

Cheers

Yeah that's a good idea. Of course the guide would have to change as the ISO build matures. Perhaps we should give some thought as to the best point to do that...

Activity: 131
New Beginning!
You can find a coin control guide here.
http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/161-coin-control-basic-functions-a-newb-friendly-guide/
or here
http://www.crypto-way.com/coin-control-guide-for-xc-wallet/

Also i what to ask if some1 can make a guide for XC TOR STICK(how to use, how to burn it on flash drive - for beginers)

Cheers
Activity: 17
I have XC client in a win7 and mac pc. I sent 20 XC from the mac client to win7 client. Everything is ok; balance on mac reduced by 20 XC plus small fee and balance in win7 increased by 20 XC. However, i can't see where the 20 XC came from (which address) on the mac client. The "show transaction details" only shows where the XC went, not where it came from. How do I find out which XC address the 20 XC came from? Is is necessary to have coin control operational (not yet in mac) or is there something else I'm missing. Also, will XChat update for mac be in Rev 2 for 9/15 or for later Rev 2.5. thanks

Hi hi

You can specify which address a payment comes from by using coin control.

After the payment's made you'll need to use a block explorer to identify the address sent from. Check out the OP for a block explorer.

If you made a private payment, block explorers (and anything at all) won't help you. ;-)

I don't use Mac. Is XChat on Mac working for anyone else here?

Ok, thanks; that make sense. But when will coin control be included in the mac client

Last I tried (which was a few weeks ago), XChat doesn't work on Mac.

Just heard from Dan. It'll be working sometime before Rev 2.5. Sorry I can't give you a more precise ETA at the moment. We're pretty busy getting the finalised Rev 2 ready for Monday.

Ok, thanks
legendary
I have XC client in a win7 and mac pc. I sent 20 XC from the mac client to win7 client. Everything is ok; balance on mac reduced by 20 XC plus small fee and balance in win7 increased by 20 XC. However, i can't see where the 20 XC came from (which address) on the mac client. The "show transaction details" only shows where the XC went, not where it came from. How do I find out which XC address the 20 XC came from? Is is necessary to have coin control operational (not yet in mac) or is there something else I'm missing. Also, will XChat update for mac be in Rev 2 for 9/15 or for later Rev 2.5. thanks

Hi hi

After the payment's made you'll need to use a block explorer to identify the address sent from. Check out the OP for a block explorer.

If you made a private payment, block explorers (and anything at all) won't help you. ;-)

Ok, thanks; that make sense. But when will coin control be included in the mac client

Just heard from Dan. It'll be working sometime before Rev 2.5. Sorry I can't give you a more precise ETA at the moment. We're pretty busy getting the finalised Rev 2 ready for Monday.

Hi hi

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Hi hi

legendary

Hi hi

legendary

***The XC Daily Update***

- There's a new OP!

nice work  Grin

but the exchange links got mixed up.
crypthal leads to cryptsy
cryptsy to mintpal
mintpal to litebit

also theres still bleutrade.com trading xc with 0 volume  Roll Eyes

Thanks. Correction in progress. :-)
Activity: 195

- There's a new OP!

nice work  Grin

but the exchange links got mixed up.
crypthal leads to cryptsy
cryptsy to mintpal
mintpal to litebit

also theres still bleutrade.com trading xc with 0 volume  Roll Eyes
legendary

- The XC Multipool is now open for full testing.

I've mined without hassles and the profits were solid. Try it out.

- There's a new OP!

May the speculation begin...

legendary
Daily Update coming now...
Activity: 196
Some mysterious whale keeps dumping on our news.

Look up my post history. It's all good news for days.
Then look at the times the announcements were made and the times at which 6-16K sells came in.
XC is solid. Someone's trying very hard to make it look otherwise.
They cannot fight reality though. We'll win out.

Then

Two months later

Lolz boyz.  should probably figure out a way to pump the coin ... join the roundtable of supernetwork maybe?  or review more coins?  

When r u gonna start a thread for the main forum?  Monero needs a run 4 their money

Buy on the rumour, sell on the news
Activity: 392

Then look at the times the announcements were made and the times at which 6-16K sells came in.

... join the roundtable of supernetwork maybe?  ...

as stated twice already:

Hi dev,

Are you interested in joining in superNET? Maybe a chance to connect to other altcoins.

Or will XC be THE exact superNET?

No x2
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Then

Two months later

Lolz boyz.  should probably figure out a way to pump the coin ... join the roundtable of supernetwork maybe?  or review more coins?  

When r u gonna start a thread for the main forum?  Monero needs a run 4 their money
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
The person who manages the Youtube channel should register the name "http://www.youtube.com/user/XC", instead of "https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3u_3XNYn1m2GL_MMS126_w", you can do that in the settings.

ahahahah Please mountain give me a break your posts are ilarious...ahhaha
I was serious this time.
Jump to: