Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 394. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
The person who manages the Youtube channel should register the name "http://www.youtube.com/user/XC", instead of "https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3u_3XNYn1m2GL_MMS126_w", you can do that in the settings.

ahahahah Please mountain give me a break your posts are ilarious...ahhaha
Activity: 714
The person who manages the Youtube channel should register the name "http://www.youtube.com/user/XC", instead of "https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3u_3XNYn1m2GL_MMS126_w", you can do that in the settings.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
i actually wanted to take a small web break but just saw there is a vote to win.  Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-is-the-most-innovative-cryptocurrencytechnology-776774

i wouldn't spamm them with posts though. we shouldn't come of like the monero hordes.

but catching up in that poll is still easy.

Activity: 136
Merit: 10
On my way to an appointment, but before I leave I wanted to ask- I am running a mac wallet which has been staking for a month or so. For the past several days the wallet says it is staking but will not sync, it has been stuck on block 115118. Any suggestions as to what I can do? I have my wallet.dat backed up, if I reinstall the app will my xcurrency still be safe? Thanks guys.

You can try this:

Close your wallet. Delete everything but wallet.dat in your user/library/application support/xcurrency folder.  Reopen the wallet.  It will have to re-sync the entire chain, but it should fix any stuck syncing issues.
I tried this a few times, no succes.

I had this issue with another wallet and I did the following to fix:

1. rename wallet.dat to wallet1.dat
2. open the wallet (which creates a new wallet.dat) and let it sync
3. close wallet
4. delete the newly created wallet.dat
5. rename wallet1.dat to wallet.dat
6. reopen wallet
OK, thanks. I'll try that
hmmm, tried that but it still won't sync. Very strange because it worked just fine until a few days ago. I hope someone has some more suggestions. Huh

Have you tried running "repairwallet" in the console?
yup, it returns "wallet check passed" : true". I don't know if that's good?

It's usually easier to delete the block chain (all the files EXCEPT wallet.dat) and let it resync the whole block chain.   Then do a repair wallet at the end if the balance is not correct.   That's what I do anyway.
Yes I agree, I've done that a few times in the past as well. But, even that doesn't seem to work this time. I backed up my wallet.dat, removed everyting and started XCurrency-Qt again. So this basically makes a fresh wallet. Even that won't sync. I'm gonna try it on a Windowsmachine, here at home. See what that does.

Another method I used before is to dumpprivkey for all the address that has a balance, then... with a completely new wallet, importprivkey into that so you start completely fresh and then resync.
is it possible to copy a Mac wallet.dat into a fresh windows wallet?

Yeah it should work, they both recognise the wallet.dat
OK then, I install a fresh wallet on my windows machine, sync it and then replace the wallet.dat. Hope that works.
One upside, I get to try XChat as well, witch I haven't yet.  
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

XC 90-Day Chart
legendary
Activity: 1288
On my way to an appointment, but before I leave I wanted to ask- I am running a mac wallet which has been staking for a month or so. For the past several days the wallet says it is staking but will not sync, it has been stuck on block 115118. Any suggestions as to what I can do? I have my wallet.dat backed up, if I reinstall the app will my xcurrency still be safe? Thanks guys.

You can try this:

Close your wallet. Delete everything but wallet.dat in your user/library/application support/xcurrency folder.  Reopen the wallet.  It will have to re-sync the entire chain, but it should fix any stuck syncing issues.

3. close wallet
6. reopen wallet
hmmm, tried that but it still won't sync. Very strange because it worked just fine until a few days ago. I hope someone has some more suggestions. Huh

It's usually easier to delete the block chain (all the files EXCEPT wallet.dat) and let it resync the whole block chain.   Then do a repair wallet at the end if the balance is not correct.   That's what I do anyway.
Yes I agree, I've done that a few times in the past as well. But, even that doesn't seem to work this time. I backed up my wallet.dat, removed everyting and started XCurrency-Qt again. So this basically makes a fresh wallet. Even that won't sync. I'm gonna try it on a Windowsmachine, here at home. See what that does.

Another method I used before is to dumpprivkey for all the address that has a balance, then... with a completely new wallet, importprivkey into that so you start completely fresh and then resync.

Yeah it should work, they both recognise the wallet.dat

You can try this:

3. close wallet
6. reopen wallet

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

You can try this:

3. close wallet
6. reopen wallet

You can try this:

3. close wallet
6. reopen wallet

It's usually easier to delete the block chain (all the files EXCEPT wallet.dat) and let it resync the whole block chain.   Then do a repair wallet at the end if the balance is not correct.   That's what I do anyway.
I have an idea all jokes aside, how about we set up an address where people can send XC to and every day or every hour a winner gets picked and gets 10 XC(assuming there is enough), it would be something good for the community and it would be similar to a faucet.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Do you mind sharing a bit with me? I only need about 250 more for 1k XC, which would be awesome.

Dude, Mountaingoat, your posts in this thread...such wow.

While we are on the subject, I could use another 650,000 XC. Help a XC brother out?

Who wants to be a bro and send me 10% of all USD in circulation? I promise to pump XC up with it.
Activity: 322

You can try this:

3. close wallet
6. reopen wallet

It's usually easier to delete the block chain (all the files EXCEPT wallet.dat) and let it resync the whole block chain.   Then do a repair wallet at the end if the balance is not correct.   That's what I do anyway.

You can try this:

3. close wallet
6. reopen wallet

Activity: 616

You can try this:

3. close wallet
6. reopen wallet

Activity: 840
Do you mind sharing a bit with me? I only need about 250 more for 1k XC, which would be awesome.

While we are on the subject, I could use another 650,000 XC. Help a XC brother out?
That is quite a lot.

Depends how you look at it. It's only 0.00065 Billion XC.

You can try this:

3. close wallet
6. reopen wallet

That is quite a lot.
Activity: 361

I know, I am such HQ.
Activity: 252

hahahahaha
Jump to: