Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 399. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Seems like the more XC advances the more haters come out of the woodwork. When XC overtakes litecoin gonna be a all out altcoin war.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
So Xcurrency killed coinjoin as well? Did you guys replicate the implementation of coin that you prefer not be named? Would have been less work to just wait a few weeks and copy+paste their code once open sourced. Or did you come up with something different? Will be interesting to see. Why this secrecy though?

Dan's had this tech in mind since 7/7/14 or before.

No-one else has done it before.

For the time being though, you can read up on "coinshuffle" if you're interested.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinshuffle-practical-decentralized-coin-mixing-for-bitcoin-567625
legendary
So Xcurrency killed coinjoin as well? Did you guys replicate the implementation of coin that you prefer not be named? Would have been less work to just wait a few weeks and copy+paste their code once open sourced. Or did you come up with something different? Will be interesting to see. Why this secrecy though?

Dan's had this tech in mind since 7/7/14 or before.

No-one else has done it before.

For the time being though, you can read up on "coinshuffle" if you're interested.

Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Activity: 714
Any possibility in adding an "Update" button to the wallet? It would allow an easy and smooth update to the latest wallet version.

^^ That'd be highly appreciated  Smiley.

Quick question. What sorts of plans are there for the pre-Rev 3 PR campaign?

More or less big mainstream-ish sorts of plans.

You should if possible try to purchase some TV commercials on big networks for the public release, that should do XCurrency very good.

Are you aware of the price of TV commercials? It would be great for Xcurrency yes but currently the cost is outside of our range.
I know it costs a lot of money, but the return should be a lot also, it is an idea for when there is a lot of excess money for the PR.
Activity: 840
Any possibility in adding an "Update" button to the wallet? It would allow an easy and smooth update to the latest wallet version.

^^ That'd be highly appreciated  Smiley.

You should if possible try to purchase some TV commercials on big networks for the public release, that should do XCurrency very good.

Are you aware of the price of TV commercials? It would be great for Xcurrency yes but currently the cost is outside of our range.

If XC hits $1000 a coin, I would put up some money for a super bowl commercial.

I believe that when XC does hit $1000 per coin, we should be fine on our own but thanks for the offer.

^^ That'd be highly appreciated  Smiley.

If XC hits $1000 a coin, I would put up some money for a super bowl commercial.

legendary

Yes, I have a rough idea where it could fit.

if it's anywhere on my body or yours, then keep that to yourself!!  Tongue

Nahh we aren't that type of coin but maybe Sushi's coin is.
Activity: 509

if it's anywhere on my body or yours, then keep that to yourself!!  Tongue

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Activity: 509
Activity: 700
I don't know why but today's apple news got me fucking pumped. Fuck em, it's time for a new era of creativity, equality and freedom. Fud apple everywhere you can, I'm done letting these corporations rape me and my family.

Edit: even if these cryptoexperiments fail, for once in my life I don't feel helpless anymore.
I am not sure what the news is about Apple, can you link me something?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/maggiemcgrath/2014/09/09/what-apple-pay-means-for-ebay-and-the-future-of-mobile-payments/

It was an announcement about their new payment system. Apple is slowly becoming what the music industry became circa napster. To Tim Cook, get with the times or get out the way bitch.
So they are basically doing something similar to Bitcoin, but worse?

I know crappy explanation.

ahahahhahahahah you crack me out dude... and
I know you are serious in what you say....ahahahhahaha
I don't know why but today's apple news got me fucking pumped. Fuck em, it's time for a new era of creativity, equality and freedom. Fud apple everywhere you can, I'm done letting these corporations rape me and my family.

Edit: even if these cryptoexperiments fail, for once in my life I don't feel helpless anymore.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/maggiemcgrath/2014/09/09/what-apple-pay-means-for-ebay-and-the-future-of-mobile-payments/

It was an announcement about their new payment system. Apple is slowly becoming what the music industry became circa napster. To Tim Cook, get with the times or get out the way bitch.

Sorta maybe, but I think southern is right. It seems like the tech is ancient. Big deal, a wireless payment transmitter that will process the transaction. Until hackers figure out a way to intercept and break encryption. I don't think they will be using X11.
Just got some fun reading:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/satoshingmxcom-is-compromised-775174
Geeee... 26 pages in less then one day.   Wow!

Made me dreaming a bit....
What if Satoshi ( the REAL Satoshi Nakamoto) if following closely all the crypto wold coin developments....and understands nicely the short cums of Bitcoin....and yet can not DO anything about it....and explores all the latest anon coins...with  much much better privacy, anonymity...and decides that it is TIME now....to use all his saved BTC's  (millions ?) to give some power.... & change the "status quo"..... shift the human civilization to a much  much better, superior coin (you choose - which exactly)..
And why not? Would you expect Satoshi to dump his BTC's ever back to FIAT?    Really?  

What IF all this (above) happens one day Huh?   Is this totally unrealistic?  A nonsense?  
Let me hear your thoughts... Smiley

Think this is for real?

http://www.wired.com/2014/09/satoshi/

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Just got some fun reading:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/satoshingmxcom-is-compromised-775174
Geeee... 26 pages in less then one day.   Wow!

Made me dreaming a bit....
What if Satoshi ( the REAL Satoshi Nakamoto) if following closely all the crypto wold coin developments....and understands nicely the short cums of Bitcoin....and yet can not DO anything about it....and explores all the latest anon coins...with  much much better privacy, anonymity...and decides that it is TIME now....to use all his saved BTC's  (millions ?) to give some power.... & change the "status quo"..... shift the human civilization to a much  much better, superior coin (you choose - which exactly)..
And why not? Would you expect Satoshi to dump his BTC's ever back to FIAT?    Really?  

What IF all this (above) happens one day Huh?   Is this totally unrealistic?  A nonsense?  
Let me hear your thoughts... Smiley
Jump to: