Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 42. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
I heard some rumor that atcsecure = EDwArd SNowden?  

Dan, is it true?  The evidence is pretty strong... see above.
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
atcsecure,

So now you're willing to say for the record that you had no involvement in HAL? You didn't develop for HAL?

And UTIL?

Activity: 210
Him leaving people in the Halc community out to dry was below the belt, Shoulda known when he was working with a former Asics scammer
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I expect next fud campaign to be Dan is a coder working for the illuminati Bank cartel that put up xc to ruin  crypto reputation to the mainstream world
Activity: 518
Guys (mainly non XC regulars)

This is quite painful to read.. Whatever you think about some of the decisions XC exec team have made for good or bad... I think to try and label Dan as in any way not being a "good guy" is really below the belt.... He quite patently is a good guy and people here that are making this personal should be ashamed at themselves...

I personally am watching this thread with interest.. I think there is a valid discussion to be had around some things but I am staying out as I have no XC anymore... But the personal attacks are just not nice at all and totally ridiculous.
Activity: 756
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-blocknet-the-metcalfprom-alt-coin-cartel-scam-exposed-841223  Coinada helps test XC knew you were Halc Dev and admitted it, not only that but Syn knew about this as well... so maybe its time you put down the scam and clear the air instead dan... Some pretty irrefutable proof popping up.  

again more fake FUD by some motivated trolls from the SDC camp

I'm sure we can pull the IP address's from the log files of the server running this site... 
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-blocknet-the-metcalfprom-alt-coin-cartel-scam-exposed-841223  Coinada helps test XC knew you were Halc Dev and admitted it, not only that but Syn knew about this as well... so maybe its time you put down the scam and clear the air instead dan... Some pretty irrefutable proof popping up.  
Dan why didnt you tell the XC community about Halc?  Cry  Your aware when you registered you must have used the Same Ip because the timezones of the Halc dev account and your match up as well Huh

This was a code review by Dan, and nothing more.  Correct me if I'm wrong?  

Man....people are just grabbing at straws here.  Anyone that believes any of this SDC orchestrated FUD over the last several pages and sells off....well you just shouldn't be in crypto.  

Maybe you didnt read these?

http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#0

Like I said, you've gone native, get some fresh air..  you and your trolls, first started with the PREMINE fud, then I"m prom FUD, and you expect anybody to take you seriously?

Activity: 140
Dan why didnt you tell the XC community about Halc?  Cry  Your aware when you registered you must have used the Same Ip because the timezones of the Halc dev account and your match up as well Huh

Man....people are just grabbing at straws here.  Anyone that believes any of this SDC orchestrated FUD over the last several pages and sells off....well you just shouldn't be in crypto.  

Maybe you should realize that these were fabricated by the SDC trolls?  Which you are as well.
Bob and Prom I said, can you not read, Bob and Prom work together

whatever, if you really think that I created a second account and created hal, you've gone native brother, put down the pipe and get some fresh air

Bob and Prom I said, can you not read, Bob and Prom work together

Coinada is on that pump team and is the Bitswift dev which is another pumpcoin involved in blocknet
Yes we know you are dan metcalf those who dont think your real are retarded, the fact is you were talking with Prometheus about all this... and coinada who appears alot in the early pages of this thread confirmed as well that you were the Halc dev.. Bobs Pump and Proms Pump group coin

Okay, so your saying now that is Bobs P&D coin? or is it prom's p&d coin?

you tards can't even get your story straight, that is what happens when you LIE
Yes we know you are dan metcalf those who dont think your real are retarded, the fact is you were talking with Prometheus about all this... and coinada who appears alot in the early pages of this thread confirmed as well that you were the Halc dev.. Bobs Pump and Proms Pump group coin

I"ve never registered any account on this forum accept for this one!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Yeah, can we get that official statement in one post along with the bitcoinbeltway pics

This should shut everyone up and we can post it in all the fud threads.

Who in their right mind would try and pull off the most elaborate scam in crypto and post pics and details of themselves online lol.

I will dig it up

what we have is coward hiding behind some "alias" making serious allegations, I've already contacted my attorney, and we will find out this character Spoetnik really is

The 'alias' making the serious and feasible allegations here is Prometheus.

You and he clearly have some sort of relationship.

If you would not define the nature of your relationship as being a 'part of his crew', then what is the nature of your relationship with Prometheus?

Because whether you know it or not, you have been associating yourself with coins in which Prometheus is involved and he has been using your involvement as a means to pump and dump these coins.

Edit:

Furthermore, Prometheus has been saying that you wrote part, if not all, of the Halcyon code.

What we, the public, saw was that you reviewed Halcyon's code. If what Prometheus says is true, it would mean that you would have given the public the impression that you were reviewing code that you had actually written.

Which is it? Did you write all or part of it or just review it?

I've been a loyal supporter here for a long time, Dan, and you've no doubt delivered a lot of amazing technology to this community.

I'm just trying to obtain an objective understanding of all of these allegations.
Wow....44 BTC dump just now on Trex.  Picked up some more coin today!
Pages:
Jump to: