Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 481. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I have a problem, at download the block, there is a message: runtime error this application has requested the runtime to terminate
Please help. Thanks

Can somebody help this guy please Huh

he asked it twice and nobody answered him

Thank you community

I have never seen that error myself sorry...
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I have a problem, at download the block, there is a message: runtime error this application has requested the runtime to terminate
Please help. Thanks

Thank you community
already discussed page 1164   Cheesy Cheesy

Anytime something like that happens for me, I first try the simplest fix and uninstall and then reinstall the program.

Perhaps try going to your AppData (I'm a Mac user so I'm not exactly sure what folder it is in Windows) folder to find the XCurrency folder and delete everything but your wallet.dat and then reinstall the wallet and see if anything changes.

Yeah try this if you didn't already. Otherwise try to contact 1 of the dev's through PM. If you ask nice I'm sure they will help you with this issue
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Please help. Thanks

Thank you community
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Thank god i sold my portion before the drop.
What drop are you talking about?

I think he was talking about his pants because XC didn't drop  Grin
I guess.

I have a question.
Somebody told me that XC isn't anonymous, because you can track it, but with Monero you can't track it, can somebody explain the facts to me?

An earlier version of XC which didn't use the multi path tech was subject to a pattern matching analysis by Chaeplin which he said broke the privacy. This was controversial because it was unclear and led to much arguing. Technically the privacy wasn't broken imo.

When version 2 of XC came out with multi path, that pattern matching no longer worked and no-one has cracked XC.

I believe when XC reaches version 3 there will be a bounty issued to prove that the the privacy is strong.

Other things such as IP obfuscation, stealth addresses so you can receive payments to your "real" address without the sender knowing and more is on the way.

Synechist, one of the XC team, would probably answer this 100 times more eloquently than me, but that should give you a picture.
Activity: 714

I guess.

I have a question.
Somebody told me that XC isn't anonymous, because you can track it, but with Monero you can't track it, can somebody explain the facts to me?

If someone on bitcointalk told you to jump off a cliff what would you do? Wink

XC is going to takeover.. Smell the fear.. Thats why they are here... They are about to lose.
It was somebody who isn't really into altcoins, it was just the small amount of research he did.

I also didn't meet him on bitcointalk.
Activity: 518

I guess.

I have a question.

If someone on bitcointalk told you to jump off a cliff what would you do? Wink

XC is going to takeover.. Smell the fear.. Thats why they are here... They are about to lose.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
the team beeing quiet again makes me confident they are cooking up some more goodies for the beginning of the week. i like that new style, just hitting us with that announcements that rule the scene.

Or they've left

You're confusing us with your beloved Cloak  Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

I guess.
Mountaingoat...
don't be fooled by some trolls who never posted in this thread... they are here to trow some fud (fear, uncertainty and doubt)
also check their last messages... you can see what coin they support

just ignore them  Tongue

I guess.

I have a question.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

I think he was talking about his pants because XC didn't drop  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
He's just trying to start shit, he owns monero.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
oh this is just sad knock it off Roll Eyes so XC fucking rules buy some there not even $1 right now.
legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
Activity: 616
the team beeing quiet again makes me confident they are cooking up some more goodies for the beginning of the week. i like that new style, just hitting us with that announcements that rule the scene.

Or they've left

That's some bullet proof logic, Hogan.  I think you've been hanging out too much in CinniCoin's thread.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Or they've left

Activity: 98
Just bought a hard drive on newegg with bitcoin... would be awesome if they accept XC in a year or two.

That'll happen, further cloak dump coming....
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Adaptation will take a while. XC needs to differentiate itself from ALL other alt coins right now. Just know that you're in at the ground level and smile.

Weep

Thanks for your input, now gtfo. Grin

This community is too welcoming, I find it hard to leave  Grin
Activity: 84
Adaptation will take a while. XC needs to differentiate itself from ALL other alt coins right now. Just know that you're in at the ground level and smile.

Weep

Thanks for your input, now gtfo. Grin
Jump to: