Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 494. (Read 1484191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
Oh WAIT so XC is doing what ethereum is TRYING to do - and without the IPO.  Oh, and XC already has the product to show for it.

Feel bad if you bought Ether IPO.  

No.  XC is not trying to do what Ethereum is trying to do.  

And Ethereum has already delivered a development language, dev tools, browser, and touring blockchain all pre-launch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVupNB_uFwk

I'm happy you guys are proving blockchain advertising or whatever.  But it's not the same as a touring complete blockchain that Eth's trying to build.  Why does everybody in crypto turn into chearleaders with pom poms and have no clue what's going on?  

*Grunt*  And no.  Before I get accused of shilldom - I don't own any Ethers.

Sorry - but this seems a lot more than just "advertising". The bit of eth about being able to write your own marriage contract
in python is probably far less important to the average joe than being able to deliver and store content in a distributed way. For example micro-pay-per-view
content would be presumably a piece of piss to arrange if the x-nodes are extracting a fee to deliver it.  

Unless I'm missing something - this is a lot different than building a programmable blockchain.  Storing content inside the blockchain really isn't what Ethereum is trying to do.  It's a relational contract programming language. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I hope everyone is happy with this announcement. We hope that our collaboration will endure long into the Future. Smiley. Did I just witness an XC price hike?

We love you and want to have your babies
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I hope everyone is happy with this announcement. We hope that our collaboration will endure long into the Future. Smiley. Did I just witness an XC price hike?
Oh WAIT so XC is doing what ethereum is TRYING to do - and without the IPO.  Oh, and XC already has the product to show for it.

And Ethereum has already delivered a development language, dev tools, browser, and touring blockchain all pre-launch.

I'm happy you guys are proving blockchain advertising or whatever.  But it's not the same as a touring complete blockchain that Eth's trying to build.  Why does everybody in crypto turn into chearleaders with pom poms and have no clue what's going on?  

Sorry - but this seems a lot more than just "advertising". The bit of eth about being able to write your own marriage contract
in python is probably far less important to the average joe than being able to deliver and store content in a distributed way. For example micro-pay-per-view
content would be presumably a piece of piss to arrange if the x-nodes are extracting a fee to deliver it.  
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
THAT is a game changer. I work in the IT Security industry, privacy and data protection is a massive topic. Many people want to protect themselves from total surveillance.

A decentralized and anonymous privacy platform with the possibility to safely communicate, data exchange, trading and more is a realy big thing.
And it opens the door for new target groups that had been nothing to do with the digital currency.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain advertising is just the FIRST app to utilize the XC architecture... XC will allow distributed bloc chain based apps.. same shit as ether man.  The difference is.. ETHER still does not exist  XC does

unprecedented possibilities lie in XC!
Activity: 322

Blockchain advertising is just the FIRST app to utilize the XC architecture... XC will allow distributed bloc chain based apps.. same shit as ether man.  The difference is.. ETHER still does not exist  XC does

And no IPO scam like Ethereum. 
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

legendary
Activity: 478
legendary

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Somebody just bought 12 BTC worth of XC, I think this might be the beginning of the prise rise again.
Can someone please explain to a noob why this is a big deal?  Thanks

This means web content that is distributed over the blockchain rather than being held on a server. The blockchain will effectively be the
server for content, and everyone running the blockchain - i.e. the x-nodes - will benefit. Correct me if I'm wrong but the implications seem f***ing huge.

This is like the nextgen Tor + BT....   Once you launch the content on there, there is no stopping it.

Just one small question to Synechist, will all content supplied to blockchain be released or is there any pre-filtering? I don't want to see any unlawful content in there or we catch some bad fame.

Great news Smiley

Interesting question. It's seems like the beginning of the web and might take some adjusting to. It's an entirely new framework  
so I'm not sure it would be possible to remove content once it is there without a big brother. Like with the web nothing stops someone setting up their own server in
mongolia and putting whatever they like there. But maybe it is possible to locate the original point of entry as far as discouraging illegality goes. It's something lawyers will have
to figure out - it's that massive!
Activity: 518
After reading the news I think at one society "google" ! what's the price they are going to put on the table i dont know but they have some power at disposal ...

Hitting the sack guys, hope its an eventful night.. I think this could be the day we look back on where the journey really started...

Interesting weekend ahead me thinks.. Just need to spread the word now...
Activity: 661
After reading the news I think at one society "google" ! what's the price they are going to put on the table i dont know but they have some power at disposal ...
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

Doesn't anyone else realize that this is REVOLUTIONARY ?!?!?!

am I the only sane person here?

This is actually what I would call WEB 3.0 !! Serious.
Activity: 700
Great news way more than I was expecting the wait was worth! Good night now
Activity: 882
shout out to the Qibuckers for approaching Dan with this, give credit where its due.
XCurrency was the team to do this.
They got the anon game on lock and now they open a whole new playing field.  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Can someone please explain to a noob why this is a big deal?  Thanks

This means web content that is distributed over the blockchain rather than being held on a server. The blockchain will effectively be the
server for content, and everyone running the blockchain - i.e. the x-nodes - will benefit. Correct me if I'm wrong but the implications seem f***ing huge.

This is like the nextgen Tor + BT....   Once you launch the content on there, there is no stopping it.

Just one small question to Synechist, will all content supplied to blockchain be released or is there any pre-filtering? I don't want to see any unlawful content in there or we catch some bad fame.

Great news Smiley

Good question. Our initial technology will allow advertisers and other clients to buy XC's services via a webpage or API, and so there will be ways and means to filter content.

Jump to: