Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 495. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Oh WAIT so XC is doing what ethereum is TRYING to do - and without the IPO.  Oh, and XC already has the product to show for it.

Feel bad if you bought Ether IPO.  

I think quite a few are regretting it.. But they are locked in now Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Oh WAIT so XC is doing what ethereum is TRYING to do - and without the IPO.  Oh, and XC already has the product to show for it.

Feel bad if you bought Ether IPO.  

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Can someone please explain to a noob why this is a big deal?  Thanks

This means web content that is distributed over the blockchain rather than being held on a server. The blockchain will effectively be the
server for content, and everyone running the blockchain - i.e. the x-nodes - will benefit. Correct me if I'm wrong but the implications seem f***ing huge.

This is like the nextgen Tor + BT....   Once you launch the content on there, there is no stopping it.

Just one small question to Synechist, will all content supplied to blockchain be released or is there any pre-filtering? I don't want to see any unlawful content in there or we catch some bad fame.

Great news Smiley

This means web content that is distributed over the blockchain rather than being held on a server. The blockchain will effectively be the
server for content, and everyone running the blockchain - i.e. the x-nodes - will benefit. Correct me if I'm wrong but the implications seem f***ing huge.

This is like the nextgen Tor + BT....   Once you launch the content on there, there is no stopping it.

Precisely - you can't shut a site down or force anyone to remove the content - because they wouldn't be able to. e.g. piratebay.

I'm wetting my pants right now.

I think its going to take a while for this to sink in.. This is a total and utter bolt from the blue to me and takes XC in a totally new direction.... Cannot wait to see what happens next now!
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
This is huge. Way more than I expected with todays announcement.

+1000.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
"XC’s web 3.0 system will be developed after the finishing touches to Rev 2"
Completely insane!
Thanks XC team!
Activity: 196

Precisely - you can't shut a site down or force anyone to remove the content - because they wouldn't be able to. e.g. piratebay.

I'm wetting my pants right now.
Activity: 364
This is huge. Way more than I expected with todays announcement.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
so XC paltform is like a new internet, do i get this right?

Get ready for the comedy of the other coins probably trying to copy us now....  / FUD us when the cant Cheesy
Activity: 322

Activity: 196

server for content, and everyone running the blockchain - i.e. the x-nodes - will benefit. Correct me if I'm wrong but the implications seem f***ing huge
e.g. think china censoring google. It really is a game changer.
PS I think due to the timing of the release this is now a very nice top up window as I'm not sure how quick the word will spread.. Will I be waking up to 200k XC?

Would not surprise me..
Activity: 509
So. English is not my first language, to my understanding XC is like the internet bandwidth provider, everyone will pay to use the bandwidth?Huh?
Is that what the latest release means?

This is way more than I was expecting, this is a game changer, a real "new idea" that sets us once more aside and ahead...

Need to spend some time digesting but gut reaction is that this is fantastic, in the same way anon took off I think we will be followed here.. The difference is we are first, we are the pioneers and behind closed doors Im sure Dan know's where he is taking us, he is just dripping it out one drop at a time... Getting advertisers involved though is just a brilliant method / idea for use of the infrastructure and makes so much sense.

Massive incentive to become an xnode as well..... Which is great and will incentivise keeping XC nicely spread out...

Also love the graphics and delivery...A great job well done people...

Now just finish off rev 2 so you can get started!
Activity: 226

And if Dan is developing this ad-feature for qibucks... why would he not just develop it for XC only instead?
Activity: 341
Oh, look, the bulls are here!  Grin

Not yet I want to gobble up more cheap..wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Smiley

Gobble them all!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
web3.0

wow. we need stuff like this
Jump to: