Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 496. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Okay go away people I need to buy more ....

Lol mate...

You crack me up (in a good way)

I would be quick... The market has been tight for ages.. Its only been the muppet sellers stopping us going up..

And in my eyes, XC at the moment is cheap - anything under 200k is a steal in my eyes.....

I know I am nuts.... I will say  I will sell if need be, but then take that money and re invest again at the low point. My goal in all of this at least today is fatten myself up even more with the XC holdings.

Sell at the wrong time and the train leaves without you. You would never forgive yourself.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Lol mate...

I would be quick... The market has been tight for ages.. Its only been the muppet sellers stopping us going up..

And in my eyes, XC at the moment is cheap - anything under 200k is a steal in my eyes.....

I know I am nuts.... I will say  I will sell if need be, but then take that money and re invest again at the low point. My goal in all of this at least today is fatten myself up even more with the XC holdings.
Oh, look, the bulls are here!  Grin

Er.... what you talking about.....

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Lol mate...

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Oh, look, the bulls are here!  Grin

Not yet I want to gobble up more cheap..wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Smiley
Activity: 341
Oh, look, the bulls are here!  Grin

Hello folks

Ready for some big news in a short while?

Spread the word about it if you like:

https://twitter.com/XCurrency/status/502914488182792193

Mega tease!

Arlyn is the grand master of tease.

Now everybody go buy on the rumor! (Don't forget to sell on the news)  Roll Eyes

That is exactly what will happen and you know it. Wait for the 10+ BTC dump when the news is released like always.

Quit being so pessimistic, buys vs sells depends on the quality of the news!  

Im going on the limb here and saying "BULLSHIT".
Every time there is an advancement, withen minutes there is a huge dump. In fact you can almost spot it in the market history to confirm this.
If quality was the driver, we would not be sitting here talking about price because we would have been over 500K easy.

No-one's dumped on our news for ages.

There's no saying whether it'll happen again, but it hasn't happened since early July.

I hope your right. At least then I might be even when I bought more @ 180K lol.
Activity: 364
Web 3.0!?? This is gonna be good.
Yes, at some point there will be a rise with no corresponding dump. Then the real rise begins.
I hold the thinking that there is a few outside that dont want the price to rise and continue to press it down. I hope eventually they will run out of money, then again running around with 100 BTC gets you a ton of buying power right now for XC.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Hello folks

Mega tease!

Now everybody go buy on the rumor! (Don't forget to sell on the news)  Roll Eyes

That is exactly what will happen and you know it. Wait for the 10+ BTC dump when the news is released like always.

Every time there is an advancement, withen minutes there is a huge dump. In fact you can almost spot it in the market history to confirm this.
If quality was the driver, we would not be sitting here talking about price because we would have been over 500K easy.

No-one's dumped on our news for ages.

There's no saying whether it'll happen again, but it hasn't happened since early July.

Hello folks

Mega tease!

Now everybody go buy on the rumor! (Don't forget to sell on the news)  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Yes, at some point there will be a rise with no corresponding dump. Then the real rise begins.
I'm hoping we r at the end of that cycle mate.. So much is coming from xc over the next few months.. The takeover is about to start.

Ps retweeted..

Keep the eye on Mint, someone is already buying up.
Activity: 616

Hello folks

Mega tease!

Now everybody go buy on the rumor! (Don't forget to sell on the news)  Roll Eyes

Activity: 518
I'm hoping we r at the end of that cycle mate.. So much is coming from xc over the next few months.. The takeover is about to start.

Ps retweeted..

Hello folks

Mega tease!

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
In Crypto We Verify

Hello folks

Mega tease!

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
The 2.47 RC3 wallet keeps crashing on me.  The error message says:

EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error
CDB() : can't open database file pubkeys.dat, error 22
C:\Program Files (x86)\XCurrency\XCurrency-qt.exe in Runaway exception"

Any help?
Jump to: