Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 497. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 700
Hu hu hu hu hu synechist synechist

.......was the time.
Activity: 518

Hello folks

Ready for some big news in a short while?

Spread the word about it if you like:

https://twitter.com/XCurrency/status/502914488182792193

Mega tease!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Hello folks

Ready for some big news in a short while?

Spread the word about it if you like:

https://twitter.com/XCurrency/status/502914488182792193

Activity: 840
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hey, can i suggest a little update for the wallet?

When you close it, it gives you the option to minimize to taskbar (unlocked for staking only so coins are safe and your staking)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Is the XC announcement coming out today?

Any updates on when XC Tor sticks ship out?  Last word I recall was near the end of August.

It was Indeed I recall that as well....cmoooooooooooooooon guuuuuuuuuuuuuys this ANNOUNCEMEEEENT...

Late August / Early September.

can someone remind me again the route XC is doing its anonymization ? what protocol was it using or mimicing? it wasnt zerocoin.. it was something else.. please if u know let me know

thx

Bumping this up For Dan or Synechist

XC's REV2 Mixing solution isn't based on coinshuffle but its quite similar so that means that you can start your learning there.
can someone remind me again the route XC is doing its anonymization ? what protocol was it using or mimicing? it wasnt zerocoin.. it was something else.. please if u know let me know

thx

Bumping this up For Dan or Synechist
Any updates on when XC Tor sticks ship out?  Last word I recall was near the end of August.

It was Indeed I recall that as well....cmoooooooooooooooon guuuuuuuuuuuuuys this ANNOUNCEMEEEENT...
Activity: 616
Hey G-Bert I just sent you a message with XChat to see if it is working for me can you check Smiley

ah, just realised wallet was closed. just opened it and no message, not sure if it would have to sync first, dont think so though... try another one...

it's working we are chatting right now pretty cool
legendary
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
how come people can talk about bitsharex for the last few pages without getting called a troll? and i post once or twice about some coin and get accused of advertising and shit?

To be fair you was blatantly telling people to buy a competing anon focused coin.

To be fair i was also blatantly telling people to buy it and dump  it after to buy more XC

With that logic people can tell anyone to buy any competing coin and then buy XC with the profits.

Stop being greedy and listen to what everyone tells you - don't spam that rubbish here.

If you really don't see why people complained... well, good luck trying to be a day trader with those analytical skills.
whatever bro i bet i got more XC then you and made more money in crypto then you ever will, and my whole intention was to help the people who only have a few XC get some more..because im legitimately a nice person..no other reason
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hey G-Bert I just sent you a message with XChat to see if it is working for me can you check Smiley

ah, just realised wallet was closed. just opened it and no message, not sure if it would have to sync first, dont think so though... try another one...
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
how come people can talk about bitsharex for the last few pages without getting called a troll? and i post once or twice about some coin and get accused of advertising and shit?

To be fair you was blatantly telling people to buy a competing anon focused coin.

To be fair i was also blatantly telling people to buy it and dump  it after to buy more XC

With that logic people can tell anyone to buy any competing coin and then buy XC with the profits.

Stop being greedy and listen to what everyone tells you - don't spam that rubbish here.

If you really don't see why people complained... well, good luck trying to be a day trader with those analytical skills.
legendary
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

thx
Jump to: