Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 514. (Read 1484191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Who got the idea that any sort of merge (with Cache or with QiBucks) was going to happen?

This could not be further from the truth. What the hell?

It's a development partnership, not a merge. A development partnership is where you pool resources to achieve a mutually beneficial goal.

The benefits do not need to be symmetrical.

The benefits will not create competition for XC.

I think a fair number of people in this thread need to understand the value of collaboration. Crypto is in fact a community, albeit a contentious one, and community is strongly relational. Broadly speaking there are two ways to be relational: to contend or to collaborate. Behind the scenes there are some devs collaborating. Out here there are a bunch of people bickering.

Can you stop and think about how this stuff actually works?

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
hi all, what is happening here ?...didn't being here for a month. Are we collaborating with QIBUCK ? Dan are you here?  Smiley

It is happening that another big decision has been taken with no community consultation..unfortunately.

I understand your point, but in reality it would not be relevant to ask community vote for each "big" decision.
First we would need to invent a legit vote process. Our team would have to present us all their knowledge of the current and futur situation in orders to let us choose the right decision.
The entire vote process would take time and energy. Some decisions would be close and community would debate arguments for days...
As result, it would cost a lost in productivity from our team and create leaks in the XC devellopment strategy being completely face up.
As it doesn't seems possible and good for the coin asking for the community to vote, we should simply trust XC team.

We can still give our view and advice, and warn our team if we think they could do a strategic mistake.

Talking about the collaboration with QIBUCK, we should probably wait for details before deciding if it's good or not.
Some community members seems to be against collaboration with others coins as a principle, i disagree because XC could benefit from it.
We could devellop some specific features with collaboration giving us the opportunity to stay on top of technological innovation.
XC team will still continue to deliver his own technological innovation and only XC investors could profit from it.
Finally codes are always disclosed, XC would be at the bleeding edge of innovations leaving other coins behind.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
...as I can see It is time to sell my old stash of X11 coin..bye guys and I wish all of you good luck ...

No Dida what are you doing and why? wait for Synechist to clarify if you sell I might sell as well.
Activity: 126
...as I can see It is time to sell my old stash of X11 coin..bye guys and I wish all of you good luck ...

Could you explain why and give some reasoning?
legendary
SoNiC BooM
Let try and keep that out of this thread

Advertising that goes through my sigs.

BtW we are looking (amongst other options) into implementing xc rev 1.5 as a anon solution. So everyone knows. And no this is not approved or discused with xc team

Wink

What are you referring to?

T*ts #ss and pu $$ y

BtW we are looking (amongst other options) into implementing xc rev 1.5 as a anon solution. So everyone knows. And no this is not approved or discused with xc team

Wink

What are you referring to?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Advertising that goes through my sigs

Wink

Shocked Tongue

Wink
Dan has worked in many corporate structures were the building takes place top down

Crypto is all about Community and is build bottom up.

Going tits up at the moment.  Lol
Dan has worked in many corporate structures were the building takes place top down

Crypto is all about Community and is build bottom up

Give the man some time to learn and adjust people! I think enough feedback is given by trusted members for the team to discuss

hi all, what is happening here ?...didn't being here for a month. Are we collaborating with QIBUCK ? Dan are you here?  Smiley

It is happening that another big decision has been taken with no community consultation..unfortunately.

as I recall we have one attempt to merge with another coin and that was failure ....I presume that this will be also...

Which one are you referring to? cash will Implement Proof of block-chain in the future correct? and is still not in place

I think that's a shit idea aswell as that brings Jasin fud.
having seen how silverkinguk attacked Old XC community members as fudders makes me very sad. The language and tone used is not really up to XC PR standards as well. Jaque de moley and akula never posts on this thread and cannot be considered XC community members but same cannot be said about Battbot and cyberhaker.

Hope Synechist will post here soon with an apology from the PR Team and hope there will be an apology from silver too. This announcement has been dealt really badly no wonder there has been some sort of disconcern from XC community members... without taking into account that as per the keycoin announcement no info where given before the pump of the coin started.

If there will be collaborations within coins XC community members should know in advance in order to get in early in the other coin at least and get the benefit. It seem now that just the Inside circle members know about this invest in the coin early and take advantage of the XC community. I am here since two weeks from the start of XC and have all my BTC invested in XC and now I feel kind of abused sincerely.

Having said so I hope this JV will benefit both coins I hope to get some BTC to enter QBK at this stage......I would have liked to get in early though.

This basically. Sad to wake up and read the last 4 or 5 pages of crap caused by all this. I hope someone can clarify exactly what is going on before Friday and we can get back to positive things for XC.

hi all, what is happening here ?...didn't being here for a month. Are we collaborating with QIBUCK ? Dan are you here?  Smiley

as I recall we have one attempt to merge with another coin and that was failure ....I presume that this will be also...

Which one are you referring to? cash will Implement Proof of block-chain in the future correct? and is still not in place
legendary
SoNiC BooM
hi all, what is happening here ?...didn't being here for a month. Are we collaborating with QIBUCK ? Dan are you here?  Smiley

legendary
SoNiC BooM
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
New feature for the XCurrency explorer: Staking addresses

Reports which addresses have staked the most for the last blocks
Find it under the extraction tab!

PERFECT
Activity: 518
I'm not really bothered about these other coins, looking forward to some significant xc news in the next few days and weeks that is going to separate us from all these other coins... People are jumping on these others as they want a cheap xc. Its not going to happen, soon the market will realise, forget the pretenders just get into bed with the daddy.
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
New feature for the XCurrency explorer: Staking addresses

Reports which addresses have staked the most for the last blocks
Find it under the extraction tab!

Jump to: