Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 515. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 978
Merit: 250
Quote from there thread:  WALLET ENHANCEMENT IS THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF QIBUCK.

Now English is not my first language, does this mean they had the idea but not the tech?

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
New Beginning!
I knew this kind of solution will come. Couple a weeks a go i told to my friends ,wich i convince them to invest in XC, that a solution to earn money from holding XC eventual will come.
IMO this is a great news for us.

keycoin was 7k and goes to over 200k after dan's review, now qibuck from 800 to 18k for a colaboration with XC. I am start to believe that ppl make money on XC's work.

P.S. English is not my native language and i am very agry that i can't expres my fellings about this.
I hope you guys understand what i am try to say.

qibuck from 800 to 18k for a colaboration with XC, as far as I know, QiBuck just launched a few days ago, and the ICD price is 20k, how do you think Qibuck from 800 to 18k? I would say Qibuck from 20k to 8k before the announcement of collaboration with XC.

Confusing. Huh

I simply read the graphics from poloniex...
I am a noob.Smiley I read what i see.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I knew this kind of solution will come. Couple a weeks a go i told to my friends ,wich i convince them to invest in XC, that a solution to earn money from holding XC eventual will come.

keycoin was 7k and goes to over 200k after dan's review, now qibuck from 800 to 18k for a colaboration with XC. I am start to believe that ppl make money on XC's work.

P.S. English is not my native language and i am very agry that i can't expres my fellings about this.

qibuck from 800 to 18k for a colaboration with XC, as far as I know, QiBuck just launched a few days ago, and the ICD price is 20k, how do you think Qibuck from 800 to 18k? I would say Qibuck from 20k to 8k before the announcement of collaboration with XC.

Confusing. Huh
New Beginning!

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
having seen how silverkinguk attacked Old XC community members as fudders makes me very sad. The language and tone used is not really up to XC PR standards as well. Jaque de moley and akula never posts on this thread and cannot be considered XC community members but same cannot be said about Battbot and cyberhaker.

Hope Synechist will post here soon with an apology from the PR Team and hope there will be an apology from silver too. This announcement has been dealt really badly no wonder there has been some sort of disconcern from XC community members... without taking into account that as per the keycoin announcement no info where given before the pump of the coin started.

If there will be collaborations within coins XC community members should know in advance in order to get in early in the other coin at least and get the benefit. It seem now that just the Inside circle members know about this invest in the coin early and take advantage of the XC community. I am here since two weeks from the start of XC and have all my BTC invested in XC and now I feel kind of abused sincerely.

Having said so I hope this JV will benefit both coins I hope to get some BTC to enter QBK at this stage......I would have liked to get in early though.

+1
Make it in a official statement like you allways do.
Otherwise you will lose the trust of the investors.

As well It should be asked to community members what we think about it as it was in the case of the early end of POW. That was a community decision. Review of other coins and JV should be decided by the community as well and not just by ACT and XC team as we support the coin as well with our Investment and we have the right to have a voice into those kind of decisions if not why even have an XC community XC can be run so as a corporation and we are the share holders......well even if you look it in that way and I know synechist do not see it in that way, share holders have decisional voice over major corporative changes and directions.

Anyway, if it is true, I would like to buy some QBK, because the price is lower than ICD price currently.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
having seen how silverkinguk attacked Old XC community members as fudders makes me very sad. The language and tone used is not really up to XC PR standards as well. Jaque de moley and akula never posts on this thread and cannot be considered XC community members but same cannot be said about Battbot and cyberhaker.

Hope Synechist will post here soon with an apology from the PR Team and hope there will be an apology from silver too. This announcement has been dealt really badly no wonder there has been some sort of disconcern from XC community members... without taking into account that as per the keycoin announcement no info where given before the pump of the coin started.

If there will be collaborations within coins XC community members should know in advance in order to get in early in the other coin at least and get the benefit. It seem now that just the Inside circle members know about this invest in the coin early and take advantage of the XC community. I am here since two weeks from the start of XC and have all my BTC invested in XC and now I feel kind of abused sincerely.

Having said so I hope this JV will benefit both coins I hope to get some BTC to enter QBK at this stage......I would have liked to get in early though.

+1

As well It should be asked to community members what we think about it as it was in the case of the early end of POW. That was a community decision. Review of other coins and JV should be decided by the community as well and not just by ATC and XC team as we support the coin as well with our Investment and we have the right to have a voice into those kind of decisions if not why even have an XC community XC can be run so as a corporation and we are the share holders......well even if you look it in that way and I know synechist do not see it in that way, share holders have decisional voice over major corporative changes and directions.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
having seen how silverkinguk attacked Old XC community members as fudders makes me very sad.
+many
Am still cooling off, with my initial reaction I would have broken all community guidelines!
btw. My anger has nothing to do with the JV. Poorly communicated again but  trust the team in those desitions. The tone, attack on members that build a good rep here and irrelevant fight brought to this thread without reason got me pissed.
New Beginning!

+1
Activity: 700

Activity: 126
so we have now promoted 2 coins in this thread  Kiss

Just one thing... To all those with (legitimate) questions... please report here: http://xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/179-trustless-mixing-diagram-qa-session/
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
All right folks, threads back on track. Carry on. @sushi, time for me to go to sleep and have sweet dreams of she-god.

I meant XC for the pufferfish, haha.

HAHA mindset.. sorry.. Yes I do, 175 XCurrency for 6 slices

That's it? I'd buy some for sure... Hook it up!

you can find me on XChat

maybe something like a goods exchange on xc-official were Community members can list goods and services!

Hmm, let's just create a decentralized market instead. Anyways, I'll find you tomorrow about that puffer, but I need to sleep now. Night all

NIGHT! (it is morning here again already 07:10 need sleep 2)

+1 decentralized market place
Activity: 616

you can find me on XChat

maybe something like a goods exchange on xc-official were Community members can list goods and services!

Hmm, let's just create a decentralized market instead. Anyways, I'll find you tomorrow about that puffer, but I need to sleep now. Night all

you can find me on XChat

Haha, don't you have to go to school for like a year just to learn to prepare pufferfish? Do you accept XC?  Grin

it was 3 years actually and we are working on integrating other alts besides the 18 we already accept. Waiting on some developments that are out of our hands

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
XC rolls for sushi rolls. Would be a fair trade.

Haha, don't you have to go to school for like a year just to learn to prepare pufferfish? Do you accept XC?  Grin

it was 3 years actually and we are working on integrating other alts besides the 18 we already accept. Waiting on some developments that are out of our hands
Thanks battbot. And sorry Sushi, my search bar is broken...just trying to change the tone of the thread is all, and per your suggestion Wink

NP just on the edge of my seat for the last couple hours ready to shoot all trespassers (this is USA LAW right?)

Lets just put the topic aside for now and let them prove them self to XCommunity

+1

SushiChef, are you really a sushi chef? Smiley

Could make you some Pufferfish and you could find out

And yes I love the dirty "sushi" as well

Jump to: