Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 518. (Read 1484191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Cyberhacker you stop trolling too.

why you ask me stop "trolling"

i am with XC from day 1.

you and qibuck announcement ruined my confidence.

i am not the only one.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Cyberhacker you stop trolling too.
Policymaker,all future updates will be co-ordinated fully between Yanji and Synechist.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
IM SELLING MY SMALL HOLDING, I DON'T LIKE WHAT I SEE.

go ahead, lots of people are w8ing to buy them

There is one problem with qiwoman2's dialogue paste, I cannot see anywhere in there synechist or teka, I would prefer that at least one of them handles such sensitive stuff. Programmers code and PR team "PRs". We all know how sensitive XC holders can be, and how crypto scene behaves(spoilers: it doesn't). I believe synechist, teka and our whole PR team in general has done a maginificent job thus far, and everything ann related should be totally handled by themselves, no exception.

ps: silverkinguk plz just let it go, seriously.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
can we just get more details?

this does not match XC professionalism!!!!

xc is already established coin in recent crisis.  do not destroy it!!!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
IM SELLING MY SMALL HOLDING, I DON'T LIKE WHAT I SEE.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Yes the announcement went the wrong way,it will not be done like that in future.
I told Yanji to wait but she was excited to be working with us,she did ask Dan before to release the approved statement on XC thread so it was approved by Dan.
I specifically asked for direct approval to post the announcement and I have the transcript on SKYPE to prove it. I did not in any way circumvent the XC DEV PR team in any way and I even apologized if it caused some disharmony in this thread. I got direct approval from DAN to post the small announcement verbatim.

We want to make sure though we can just release that we are in a JV with XC just we need the permission..I don't want to say anything until we got permission isn't it.
[11:33:07 AM] yanjiaren: yeap
[12:14:39 PM] ATCSECURE: I am okay with a statement
[12:15:31 PM] ATCSECURE: go ahead and release
[12:15:39 PM] yanjiaren: Excellent so can we go ahead and post JV COLLABORATION ON NEW REVENUE GENERATING WALLET ENHANCEMENT BETWEEN XC AND QIBUCK.
[12:15:43 PM] yanjiaren: Is that o.k?
[12:15:56 PM] ATCSECURE: yes
[12:15:59 PM] yanjiaren: great
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Stop writing in caps please.Thankyou.
Activity: 66
IM NOT HAPPY WITH THE NEW GUY, IT IS NOT IN THE SAME LEVEL OF PROFESSIONALISM AS THE REST OF THE TEAM.
Yes the announcement went the wrong way,it will not be done like that in future.
I told Yanji to wait but she was excited to be working with us,she did ask Dan before to release the approved statement on XC thread so it was approved by Dan.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Aaaaand this is why you make sure announcements go through the proper channels Undecided. If this isn't a lesson learned, I don't know what is.

agreed
Activity: 100
Aaaaand this is why you make sure announcements go through the proper channels Undecided. If this isn't a lesson learned, I don't know what is.
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
This is concerning. Can't say anything about anyone else without offending people. Why even debate?

I'm out for the night. Going to watch some TV and hope for positive news for tomorrow.

Good Night to you all!
More Fud Akula enough of this.You will be reported to XC team.
Activity: 509
I will chat with XC team to stop this nonsense coming from fudders period who follow this thread attacking another coin out of spite.

I have no spite with your coin. I just call it as I see it. It's another vanilla coin. There's enough of them there. We are here (most of us) as long term investors. I buy as much as I can every month and hold it. I don't short sell. This is a long term investment for me and my family.
When I see this coin doing something which I object, then I will voice my opinion, In the end, the devs make the decision. If you own a stock in a company, you too can voice your opinion, for example if you dont like the way apple designs their power button on the iphone, and you own apple stock, you are more than free to rant about how negative the power button will be. If enough people rant, then maybe the company will do something about it.
In this case, i'm alone and act as a voice to a group of friends that i've convinced to also invest in XC. To all of us, it's a long term gamble. If we can help ensure that this gamble pays off by voicing my opinion, then I will continue to do so. But again, Im not the dev of this coin, the real devs can shut this down tomorrow if they wanted to do so,

I suggest you stop defending trolls.
I am calling it as it is there are fudders following this thread who have to stop.
I am professional here.
I will chat with XC team to stop this nonsense coming from fudders period who follow this thread attacking another coin out of spite.
Activity: 616
Why you supporting a known troll Battbot?
You know Akula well?

I am not supporting akula.  I am reproving you.  You're behavior is unacceptable as a representative of XC. 
Why you supporting a known troll Battbot?
You know Akula well?
Jump to: