Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 516. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Thanks battbot. And sorry Sushi, my search bar is broken...just trying to change the tone of the thread is all, and per your suggestion Wink

NP just on the edge of my seat for the last couple hours ready to shoot all trespassers (this is USA LAW right?)

Lets just put the topic aside for now and let them prove them self to XCommunity

+1

SushiChef, are you really a sushi chef? Smiley

Could make you some Pufferfish and you could find out

And yes I love the dirty "sushi" as well
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Thanks battbot. And sorry Sushi, my search bar is broken...just trying to change the tone of the thread is all, and per your suggestion Wink

NP just on the edge of my seat for the last couple hours ready to shoot all trespassers (this is USA LAW right?)

Lets just put the topic aside for now and let them prove them self to XCommunity

+1

Based on the website in his signature I'm thinking he may be referencing a different type of sushi! Tell me I'm wrong Sushi.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

+1

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I've said what I needed to say and will not tolerate trolls on this thread as well as on Qibuck thread.
Yanji and I have been professional.

So go ahead and focus with coding. Show us.

It seems people are panic to buy QiBuck due to lower price than ICO price.
Activity: 728
Does anyone have a mac wallet that is successfully staking? Wallet has been open for 5 days, no stakes yet...I hear people saying it can take a week or two, is that correct?

Approximately...http://xc-official.com/staking/

Payments of interest can be made at any point between 8 hours and 30 days after the previous payment.

I have a Windows wallet and have not staked in 20 days...I'm not worried.
if you read the last 3  pages, it will give you the feeling of being in a different thread not the XC's. i hope this changes tomorrow.

Why do you all respond to it then? start discussing something that contributes.. Should I give some examples AGAIN or could you figure something out for yourself?!?! come on.. ulgh

Does anyone have a mac wallet that is successfully staking? Wallet has been open for 5 days, no stakes yet...I hear people saying it can take a week or two, is that correct?

Using a tor stick to stake so would not know. Heard someone say earlier staking was working on mac.. Should I find it for you by using the search bar??

edit: seems answer is given

Yep, I do. Mine stakes about once a week I'd say.

Love the staking btw. Nice slowly income!

(staking with some big % on a other coin and getting fakking loaded haha)
Activity: 616
if you read the last 3  pages, it will give you the feeling of being in a different thread not the XC's. i hope this changes tomorrow.

Why do you all respond to it then? start discussing something that contributes.. Should I give some examples AGAIN or could you figure something out for yourself?!?! come on.. ulgh

Yep, I do. Mine stakes about once a week I'd say.

Activity: 66
Activity: 728
Hijacked thread.  I did some reading to catch up and I see a hijacked thread.

Awesome.  I visit this thread to read about XC...not QiBucks or any other coin.  Collaboration is cool and something I support as a concept but I don't see that here. I see another coin jumping in because they have contacts talking about how cool their coin is and how cool it is that they get to now associate their coin with an established platform...in other words, I see ego.  Some of the concerns regarding QiBucks is valid and some maybe aren't.  I didn't really want to care but now I have to go read another thread to try and grasp anything beyond what has been demonstrated in what has been a very heated several pages.

My opinion - Regardless of how awesome or not the collaboration may be, I think that Qibucks should have let the XC team present the idea.  It disrupted the flow of the thread a very good deal.  
Wow everything going on tonight seems a bit odd. I think everyone should take a chill pill until we all here from Dan, Teka, or Arlyn. Btw, this is not the right place to discuss people fudding Qibuck, especially when we are allegedly partnering on a project. It's also irresponsible and negligible to come here and accuse the largest xc holders and supporters of fudding. Something just seems fishy to me. Let's see what tomorrow brings.
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX
I hold a fair XC position and I do also hold a position in QBK. The news of collaboration (on a similar feature) with QBK could have been accepted better amongst the masses alot better if it was presented properly. The way it took place allowed for uncertainty amongst some as it was not prepared by syn or teka like we are used to.

I write this drunk on the couch on my phone btw. This in my eyes is a slight flaw which can be overlooked.  To others they would imterpret that this was performed unprofessionaly. Either way it is what it is. Battbot has been a supporter since day 1 and silverking is also very devoted to this cause. If battbot was to ask questions I would not see it as fud but as a reasonable concern. Silverking is just mildly over defensive as he is a part of XC. Rightfully so as what has just happened

We are fightimg to accomplish the same good. Lets not rip each others dicks off along the way
Activity: 121
My position here is I won't tolerate anyone trolling.If you don't like that then stop acting like babies.

damn! i wish i hadn't won the last game on candy crush ...now how do i want to spend my time?
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
My position here is I won't tolerate anyone trolling.If you don't like that then stop acting like babies.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Cyberhacker why so eager to stop me when you continue?
Activity: 66
You didn't sell your coins Legoman?

sold and happy about it, the way you are acting will just damage this coin, and i am pretty sure that is not what the rest of the team or the community want.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Jump to: