Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 519. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Akula and Battbot,same fudders at it again.Maybe you guys should stop.
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
You haven't seen his talk on Poloniex chat have you?
This is an issue that needs sorting right now.

Silver, get off your high horse and move on with your life. Keep supporting XC, You're part of the foundation.
I will make my comments 'Freedom of Speech'.
Activity: 616

I don't care who FUD's, if you are going to represent XC, you don't let it get to you.  Act professionally, and if you can't -- then refrain from making any comments at all.
This is an issue that needs sorting right now.
This will not be tolerated from Akula.
Activity: 616
Akula you are a joke.

If you are going to be representing XC, then start acting professionally.  Delete your trash talk, or stop representing XC.
Akula you are a joker.Your free speech on a Poloniex fudding Qibuck.Stop attacking Qibuck ok.
QBK Community cries to XC community. People need to relax. I own a lot more than 12. If you want to send more that's fine. I've been supporting XC from the very beginning. I was one of the original buys of the coin a few months ago. I've been promoting the coin because I saw how different/innovative this coin really is. I also believe in the devs

With QBK, i don't see a future in this coin. It offers nothing that "name an alt coin" offers. If QBK folks dont like my input, well as far as I see, free speech is still around. I can voice my opinion and say what I want. I can even produce what you people call as FUD until you prove me wrong, at that point it's slander and I will be happy to retract all my statements and formerly apologize.

Let's not make this a bash a user because he's loyal to XC, let's continue to promote XC. XC has a future. Don't ruin it.

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Akula,making FUD statements is against XC code of conduct.
Refrain from making false assumptions on another coin and it's team.

Why do you say i'm making FUD? It's easy to yell FUD when the truth is being brought out.
Can you prove to me that what i'm saying is FUD?

Dude, you only talk negative on everything you can.. Remember the multipool?? How much XCurrency you own?

Didn't he post that he had 12 XC?  Then someone asked what his address was and people sent him more?

does anyone ever bother to read other people's post histories? TOTALLY interesting!
Activity: 126

Didn't he post that he had 12 XC?  Then someone asked what his address was and people sent him more?

hihi
Activity: 322
Silver, i'm going to step away from this pointless argument with you. It's not getting us anywhere. My stance is that QBK needs XC to survive and to keep it from hemorrhaging.
Good luck. If Dan and the rest of the XC Dev team sees this through, then I hope that this won't turn into another 'mistake' in AltCoin history.

I feel bad now from sending you some XC. That ignorance...

He's so worried about his 12 XC, that he has to fud the announcement....   It's really funny.  If only we can see the poster's staking weight, then we can see if their intentions is real or not.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Silver, i'm going to step away from this pointless argument with you. It's not getting us anywhere. My stance is that QBK needs XC to survive and to keep it from hemorrhaging.
Good luck. If Dan and the rest of the XC Dev team sees this through, then I hope that this won't turn into another 'mistake' in AltCoin history.

I feel bad now from sending you some XC. That ignorance...
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
Akula,making FUD statements is against XC code of conduct.
Refrain from making false assumptions on another coin and it's team.

Why do you say i'm making FUD? It's easy to yell FUD when the truth is being brought out.
Can you prove to me that what i'm saying is FUD?

Dude, you only talk negative on everything you can.. Remember the multipool?? How much XCurrency you own?

The details are well known I even read the statements trashing our coin from these fudsters who also follow on our thread here.
Jacque de Molay is one other on this thread who nonstop fudded the Qibuck thread.
Activity: 322

You, Wonderloops and Bentley, 3 hardcore XC supporters started a relentless attack on our coin because we sold out in 5 hours in the ICO and did your best to crash the price. You all used your whale manipulation and underhanded tactics to destroy our coin from the offset. You are seething and angry because we DIDN'T RUN away with the ICO funds, also may I point out that we have other developments in place to build other revenue generating platforms that don't involve XC. XC DEV were just ONE of our JV choices we decided to embark upon. I find it sad and disheartening that you are behaving in exactly the same manner as your DARK enemies did to you when you first launched and had to prove yourselves. This is the end of this conversation by me, I hope the XC TEAM see that some of their supporters are contravening their TOS.

We really don't know if they are "supporters" or fudsters to be honest....  To me, whining when there are no details sounds like fudding to me.

Claiming to be a supporter vs acting like one are two different things.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
we need PR here.

i am not aware of Qibuck coin or whatever, and do not intend to fud or destroy some coin.

THIS once again scare XC holders.

Yea this is true, these guys tried to ruin Qibuck, and the chat between them was found on Poloniex Trollbox and they claimed to be XC Holders.Even the Poloniex moderators know what happened that day.
Let's not trash other coins is my main point,just like we follow our XC code.
Thankyou.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

You, Wonderloops and Bentley, 3 hardcore XC supporters started a relentless attack on our coin because we sold out in 5 hours in the ICO and did your best to crash the price. You all used your whale manipulation and underhanded tactics to destroy our coin from the offset. You are seething and angry because we DIDN'T RUN away with the ICO funds, also may I point out that we have other developments in place to build other revenue generating platforms that don't involve XC. XC DEV were just ONE of our JV choices we decided to embark upon. I find it sad and disheartening that you are behaving in exactly the same manner as your DARK enemies did to you when you first launched and had to prove yourselves. This is the end of this conversation by me, I hope the XC TEAM see that some of their supporters are contravening their TOS.
Activity: 126
Silver, i'm going to step away

Thank you for this contribution

Jump to: