Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 539. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
My address is: XNcA2qch6XTbng8BCH1fqDvJqnmqbTNfA4 and my Public key is: 22phKQJ2kyyk6qWKqr8KfXYtHxN13JkbmTmdaAEfufNDF
Activity: 756

I just wanted to clarify that XC's REV2 Mixing solution isn't based on coinshuffle but is similar enough that I thought it would be a good starting point to help get a basic understanding how XC's trust-less technology works.

Hey dan, I think the Q & A should be held in reddit so as many as possible can ask you questions directly, before that a topic in main BTC should be put for people to know you will be there.

Ideally I'd like to collect a list of questions so I can run through them at once and then answer back

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
then go to xchat

@ my   : use your new created adress
@remote  : fill here your recipients xchat adress
@key :  fill here your recipients public key
mountaingoat
got to receive coins and make a new adress
right click on that adres and copy your public key  (name it for example xchat)

edit: post your xchat adress and public key here
I just synced up my wallet, how does XChat work?
Thanks for answering my questions.

Internally JIRA is used, you can email me -- [email protected] and I will add them
Activity: 364

I just wanted to clarify that XC's REV2 Mixing solution isn't based on coinshuffle but is similar enough that I thought it would be a good starting point to help get a basic understanding how XC's trust-less technology works.

Hey dan, I think the Q & A should be held in reddit so as many as possible can ask you questions directly, before that a topic in main BTC should be put for people to know you will be there.

Deffo.  Ama  on reddit.

What time or have I missed it?
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Hello all

"Whitepaper," a term in cryptoland ostensively used to describe anything from a diagram to a full scholarly presentation, now pertains to this, Dan's diagrammatic summary of Rev 2 RC 1's trustless mixing process.

Some details attendant upon this:

- We anticipate you'll have a lot of questions about this, so Dan will host a Q&A session this evening here. The intention is to use Dan's summary to build up a public record of shared understanding about XC's technology.

- Trustless mixing is based on "coinshuffle", a paper for which is accessible here.

- For clarity, XC's trustless mixing is, in a nutshell, a randomised multipath version of coinshuffle on top of the encrypted P2P Xnode communication protocol.

See you later.

great, need to promote the Q & A perhaps in crypto reddit or new BTC topic! People must see it and come participate!
don't forget to invite mamm dev! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Any plans for a bug tracking DB?
Thanks for answering my questions.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

could arlyn adjust his post then (just not to confuse)
"similar to" instead of "based on"

Adjusted. My apologies.

could arlyn adjust his post then (just not to confuse)
"similar to" instead of "based on"

edit: oh, it is already changed Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
I assume the volume here is in Bitcoins?:

Yes, on Mint the bottom part is how much BTC worth was bought.

I assume the volume here is in Bitcoins?:
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Hello all

"Whitepaper," a term in cryptoland ostensively used to describe anything from a diagram to a full scholarly presentation, now pertains to this, Dan's diagrammatic summary of Rev 2 RC 1's trustless mixing process.

- We anticipate you'll have a lot of questions about this, so Dan will host a Q&A session this evening here. The intention is to use Dan's summary to build up a public record of shared understanding about XC's technology.

- Trustless mixing is based on "coinshuffle", a paper for which is accessible here.

- For clarity, XC's trustless mixing is, in a nutshell, a randomised multipath version of coinshuffle on top of the encrypted P2P Xnode communication protocol.

See you later.

great, need to promote the Q & A perhaps in crypto reddit or new BTC topic! People must see it and come participate!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

But, but..... IT DOES NOT USE A MULTIPATH ADDY IN THE BLOCK CHAIN!!! ITS NOT IN BLOCK CHAIN SO IT DOES NOT REALLY MULTISIG BLAH BLAH BAH!!!!!
HAHAHAHA!! Cheesy
Activity: 126

- Trustless mixing is highly similar to, though predates, "coinshuffle", a paper for which is accessible here.

Nice.. something to read on sunday Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Hello all

- We anticipate you'll have a lot of questions about this, so Dan will host a Q&A session this evening here.

See you later.

But, but..... IT DOES NOT USE A MULTIPATH ADDY IN THE BLOCK CHAIN!!! ITS NOT IN BLOCK CHAIN SO IT DOES NOT REALLY MULTISIG BLAH BLAH BAH!!!!!
Jump to: