Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 541. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
As for staking, there is an unconfirmed transaction in my wallet for more than an hour (0 of 6, generated but not accepted). What does this mean?
Isn't that an orphan?

I guess so...
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
As for staking, there is an unconfirmed transaction in my wallet for more than an hour (0 of 6, generated but not accepted). What does this mean?
Isn't that an orphan?
Activity: 462
XC rated # 35! wtf?  https://www.coingecko.com/en

That ranking is due to the fact that we have lower volume right now because we're not a P&D, we are on a delayed open source timeline, and our community doesn't hype the shit out of the coin as much as the P&D shitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Question about something I just thought of...With the TOR stick, could I plug that into my xbox one and it connect to the internet through that? I am just thinking about alternatives to having my shitty laptop on 24/7.  
Don't see why not! although you don't need to have it running 24/7 i have my XC split into different wallets on different machines all in cold storage i opened one up the other day had not been opened  for a month once it was synced and all that i got a stake of  100+ XC almost instantly.
Activity: 462
Question about something I just thought of...With the TOR stick, could I plug that into my xbox one and it connect to the internet through that? I am just thinking about alternatives to having my shitty laptop on 24/7.  

You don't need your laptop on 24/7. For staking you just need to open your wallet every so often - once every ten days or so.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 71

Easy - use the backup tool &
Backup your wallet !

yep you only need to do that once (unless you add another adress, then you need to do that again Smiley) and just store that wallet.dat on a flash drive/cd/hd/...

Not only once unless there are not outgoing transactions, which generate new addresses. It's a good practice to backup the wallet after several outgoing transactions.
Activity: 84
Hey Arlyn, someone has access to your twitter account. Time for a password change. Unless of course ur a single mom making money from her computer at home.
Activity: 126
Hi all, just a request: could we [snip] quoted images?
done..my bad Wink

Thanks! goes much easier when i'm reading on my phone
legendary
done..my bad Wink
done Cheesy  is that better??  Tongue
Activity: 126
legendary
Some people did believe the FUD I think, a sold a shit ton last night and now the price has gone down again. :/
Anybody who dumps there XC because of some FUD will be seriously depressed soon, when XC starts moving there will be no turning back and today's prices will be a distant memory.
Lets hope so.

I still have 609+ XC so I am not selling them.

LOL i only have managed to accumulate 420, but i keep my wallet open 24/7 for staking and slowly they are trickling(really slowly) in Smiley

I am not staking as I have no idea how that all works.

Really easy, set a password for your wallet, then click on settings>unlock and your done !
Takes a while to get going (like 2weeks), but worth doing as it helps to secure the network too.
I use a laptop, keeping that on all the time isn't very good for it.

I also sometimes read stories of people in here that lose their XC in their wallet, I am not trying to FUD or something, but I am wondering how that can happen and what you should do when that happens?
yeah bro get a USB drive you don't use, go too your xc wallet open it and in the left hand corner you will see ''FILE'' click that and you will see ''Backup Wallet" hit that and save to the usb drive now go put that usb some where safe and no matter what happens to your computer you will be able to recover your XC...treat your XC like you would BTC cherish every one of them.
Some people did believe the FUD I think, a sold a shit ton last night and now the price has gone down again. :/
Anybody who dumps there XC because of some FUD will be seriously depressed soon, when XC starts moving there will be no turning back and today's prices will be a distant memory.
Lets hope so.

LOL i only have managed to accumulate 420, but i keep my wallet open 24/7 for staking and slowly they are trickling(really slowly) in Smiley

[snip]img

Really easy, set a password for your wallet, then click on settings>unlock and your done !
Takes a while to get going (like 2weeks), but worth doing as it helps to secure the network too.

I also sometimes read stories of people in here that lose their XC in their wallet, I am not trying to FUD or something, but I am wondering how that can happen and what you should do when that happens?
Backup your wallet !

yep you only need to do that once (unless you add another adress, then you need to do that again Smiley) and just store that wallet.dat on a flash drive/cd/hd/...
Activity: 182
Lets hope so.

Backup your wallet !
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Lets hope so.

Activity: 182
Lets hope so.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
http://s18.postimg.org/jkg5ms81l/Bildschirmfoto_2014_08_17_um_14_35_45.png
could it be that in ca. one+ week time frame we will see a fundamental xc-market correction?
Jump to: