Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 542. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Some people did believe the FUD I think, a sold a shit ton last night and now the price has gone down again. :/
Anybody who dumps there XC because of some FUD will be seriously depressed soon, when XC starts moving there will be no turning back and today's prices will be a distant memory.
Lets hope so.

I still have 609+ XC so I am not selling them.

LOL i only have managed to accumulate 420, but i keep my wallet open 24/7 for staking and slowly they are trickling(really slowly) in Smiley

I am not staking as I have no idea how that all works.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Some people did believe the FUD I think, a sold a shit ton last night and now the price has gone down again. :/
Anybody who dumps there XC because of some FUD will be seriously depressed soon, when XC starts moving there will be no turning back and today's prices will be a distant memory.
Lets hope so.

LOL i only have managed to accumulate 420, but i keep my wallet open 24/7 for staking and slowly they are trickling(really slowly) in Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Lets hope so.

look what's been done in less then 3 months and what is planned for the future and ask yourself where XC is going...i wouldn't sell even one of what you hold...buy more.
Lets hope so.

Activity: 700
Hi guys Browsing the net with the TOR Network for the first time within the Tor Stick from lubuntu.

Anyone can give me an indication on where to find the XC roaming folder?

Thx

Found it... home folder ctrl+h
legendary
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Activity: 700
Hi guys Browsing the net with the TOR Network for the first time within the Tor Stick from lubuntu.

Anyone can give me an indication on where to find the XC roaming folder?

Thx
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
The connections are rising, the actual number is 85
Are the node connections related to each other geographical?
I live in germany so does it mean that the connections are here from europe?

According to https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Satoshi_Client_Node_Discovery there is not geographical criteria. However XC is not BTC, it could differ in this aspect.

Thanks for the link.
I think I understand
The recent withdraws to my wallet from four different exchanges changed the number of known nodes .
Thats maybe good to know.

Man, you should see the posts they deleted. A lot were genuinely helpful.

I resent those totalitarian bastards.

Yeah. Its also a test to the community and we are getting stronger clearing that sort of fud. Wink
Such bastards Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

According to https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Satoshi_Client_Node_Discovery there is not geographical criteria. However XC is not BTC, it could differ in this aspect.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
yesterday I had 56 now I have 34
I'm from Belgium
Activity: 392
Hi all,
yesterday i was a bit nervous to read all that fud, you guys handled it !
It is difficult to resist "technical" fud when u don`t understand the tech yourself.
For now i`m a little more confident .

Some actions i made
withdrew most of my coins to the wallet, here u see how long it took to be transferred:
cryptsy   28 hours
mintpal only some minutes
bittrex 30 seconds
poloniex 3 seconds

also since the coins arrived and i backuped the wallet a new record in connections appeared!

82 connections  Shocked Shocked ... NICE...

and I thought my +60 was high  Cheesy
Activity: 322
Hi all,
It is difficult to resist "technical" fud when u don`t understand the tech yourself.

Some actions i made
withdrew most of my coins to the wallet, here u see how long it took to be transferred:
cryptsy   28 hours
bittrex 30 seconds
poloniex 3 seconds

also since the coins arrived and i backuped the wallet a new record in connections appeared!

At Mintpal now, only 10.92% of XC is there.  I think it speaks volume for how much faith XC holders have in the platform.   Everyone is staking and the # of connections just proves it.  Also, my network weight used to be double sometimes 2.5x network weight, but not anymore!  
Activity: 978
Hi all,

Some actions i made
cryptsy   28 hours
bittrex 30 seconds
poloniex 3 seconds

Never saw any diff. Between estimated and actual block count in the Windows client. Is this diff. stable?
legendary
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Hi all,

Some actions i made
cryptsy   28 hours
bittrex 30 seconds
poloniex 3 seconds

Man, you should see the posts they deleted. A lot were genuinely helpful.

I resent those totalitarian bastards.

legendary
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Hello Everyone !!! Grin Grin

Sorry for not posting for so long but I was in Italy on holidays for two weeks and needed a break from everything..

I was anyway following the thread time to time and saw the amazing pase of XC development. Anyone has a link to download the TOR STICK ISO? I did not find it in the website.

Thx

Welcome back!

Here it is: http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/

Thank you Synechist ! Will I use the version 2.47h.iso or the ver 2.47h.old.iso?

THX  Cheesy Cheesy

Sure.

Use the new one.
Hi all,

Some actions i made
cryptsy   28 hours
bittrex 30 seconds
poloniex 3 seconds

http://s30.postimg.org/xl2vazx69/Bildschirmfoto_2014_08_17_um_10_25_26.png
Jump to: