Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 602. (Read 1484192 times)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
LOL wow another 9 BTC dump W....T.....F...?!

It's all part of the game. Just sit back and enjoy. XC's future is already set.

^ thiiiiiiiiiis people ^
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

I the mean time BTCD is 0.004!  W....T.....F...?! Indeed.

Stop comparing price to price. They have different supplies of coins.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I the mean time BTCD is 0.004!  W....T.....F...?! Indeed.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

It's all part of the game. Just sit back and enjoy. XC's future is already set.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Someone dumping hard again....
I would show my shocked face, but then I would be telling a fib if I say I was shocked.

Im not shocked anymore either. It gets right on my tits though!

If we could just stay around 19 for a bit I'd be happy. Then I can show my Mrs my phone and she can see where in profit!  Angry

lol

how long we gonna keep getting dumped back down to 16!?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I really don't think that is mike, because we have seen how easily XC can be pumped, and how much more expensive it can be, I really don't think they would play with cents when they can probably play with whole dollars if you get what I mean.

Whole dollar coins gets you a lot less coins.  That's part of my point.  He basically said without coming staight out and saying it, he can only afford to control price of XC because our coins are cheaper.  He's also picking XC because XC is a great coin and people will believe the price is climbing because of that.  He can't manipulate price of a shit coin that costs nothing because people won't buy into the price climb.  Also he can't do it with something like BTC because he doesn't have enough capitol to make a difference.

unless his investors are also familiar with the crypto world, I stongly doubt he and his investors will have much of an influence on the price. Alot of people are skeptical about investing into bitcoin, now they are supposed to invest into an altcoin thats only been around for 2 months? You won't find any legitimate investors willing to pool in millions to get into XC atm. I'm sorry that's just silly.

Hilarious!  You ever seen a panic buy or panic sell?  People make irrational decisions all the time!  Also, your dealing with kids.  There is a huge amount of kids buying as selling coins.  It's actually scary when you think about it.  Kids don't handle money the same way educated adults do.  I meet a 14yr old kid about a month ago that was more invested than me and a group on my friends combined.  He was talking to me about it like it was a game.  He was saying how him and his friends trade during lunch at school.  Just think about that for a second.  Your asking kids to make the same decisions you would.

Just out of interest, how invested was the kid?

He claimed $80K.  Told me he convinced his parent to let him invest his college fund and he borrowed some money from his grand parents.  Told me all his friends were doing the same thing.  Maybe he's going to make a million dollars or maybe judging by the way he was talking about it, he will loose it all being stupid and blame his parents for letting him do it.  The impression I got from him was, he just wasn't talking the money very serious, like it was a game he plays on his Xbox.  

I dont believe this. While there are some kids out there that are smart, I was also into alternative sources of income around 15-16 and I lost almost a thousand that I saved up investing into things that seemed legit. If that is the case, their parents are either rich and they can afford to give their kid that kind of money to have fun with, or he lied to you and maybe play with a couple hundred bucks, maybe a few thousand.

If he was an early investor of BTC, that might makes sense, but I can't see any sensible parent letting their kid 'invest' 80k by doing day trades. Thats not really investing, thats more like playing with fire. Investing is buying an altcoin and holding (but that is a huge risk in itself since most of them are scams)

in most cases, young kids will lie to make themselves look more mature and cooler. I did this alot, and this is probably what is happening here
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I really don't think that is mike, because we have seen how easily XC can be pumped, and how much more expensive it can be, I really don't think they would play with cents when they can probably play with whole dollars if you get what I mean.

Whole dollar coins gets you a lot less coins.  That's part of my point.  He basically said without coming staight out and saying it, he can only afford to control price of XC because our coins are cheaper.  He's also picking XC because XC is a great coin and people will believe the price is climbing because of that.  He can't manipulate price of a shit coin that costs nothing because people won't buy into the price climb.  Also he can't do it with something like BTC because he doesn't have enough capitol to make a difference.

unless his investors are also familiar with the crypto world, I stongly doubt he and his investors will have much of an influence on the price. Alot of people are skeptical about investing into bitcoin, now they are supposed to invest into an altcoin thats only been around for 2 months? You won't find any legitimate investors willing to pool in millions to get into XC atm. I'm sorry that's just silly.

Hilarious!  You ever seen a panic buy or panic sell?  People make irrational decisions all the time!  Also, your dealing with kids.  There is a huge amount of kids buying as selling coins.  It's actually scary when you think about it.  Kids don't handle money the same way educated adults do.  I meet a 14yr old kid about a month ago that was more invested than me and a group on my friends combined.  He was talking to me about it like it was a game.  He was saying how him and his friends trade during lunch at school.  Just think about that for a second.  Your asking kids to make the same decisions you would.

He claimed $80K.  Told me he convinced his parent to let him invest his college fund and he borrowed some money from his grand parents.  Told me all his friends were doing the same thing.  Maybe he's going to make a million dollars or maybe judging by the way he was talking about it, he will loose it all being stupid and blame his parents for letting him do it.  The impression I got from him was, he just wasn't talking the money very serious, like it was a game he plays on his Xbox. 

Good luck to him I say. Most kids I know who play xbox all day smash it at COD etc. Infact, playing it like a game will probably be a benefit as it takes a lot of the emotion out of things which is what normally fucks people up.

Oh trust me, I get the calls at work all day!  "Did you see what happened today?, I think I should get out".  Now I have to come to the rescue and talk them off the bridge.  It's my job to be right and make the right call to protect their investment.  When I was talking to this kid and he told me he lost $10K a few times so far and shrugged it off like it was no big deal and used the words "I'll get it back", that's when I got scared.  What happened to invest what you can afford to loose?  Can he afford not to go to college if he looses it all?  Maybe he can, not everyone needs college or maybe life will get it's hands on him and he will end up not where he thought.
Buy walls building finally.
Someone dumping hard again....
I would show my shocked face, but then I would be telling a fib if I say I was shocked.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Oh you middle schoolers are good  Grin
Activity: 121
Merit: 100

Whole dollar coins gets you a lot less coins.  That's part of my point.  He basically said without coming staight out and saying it, he can only afford to control price of XC because our coins are cheaper.  He's also picking XC because XC is a great coin and people will believe the price is climbing because of that.  He can't manipulate price of a shit coin that costs nothing because people won't buy into the price climb.  Also he can't do it with something like BTC because he doesn't have enough capitol to make a difference.

With all do respect dude (88flaminchevy), you seem to be new at the whole crypto world. This is a very positive comment by someone that very excited about XC and sincerely wants it to succeed. To spin this and make it sound like a negative and instill fear in traders shows me your lack of experience. If you don't want to invest in XC, please move on. Mike x 3 is respected in the XC community and many of us have really benefited from his advice. Please keep it that way. Enough said.

Sorry, but I'm not a noob and I'm very much invested in XC!  Even though my reaction to mikes comments scared me, I sat back for a second and said, "I'll see if it happens".  In the real world, people are 2 faced, sorry to tell you that.  I've already told you guys what I do for a living, and I'm just saying that you need to watch out for people that leave you a bread crumb trail.  They are usually leading you somewhere.  It happens in my line of work all the time.  If he's really the kind of guy you guys say he is, he would have never told us what he was going to do.  It does not benefit him or his investors what so ever.  What, he's just a nice guy trying to help everyone else make a buck.....? I don't think so.  Those people are very few and far between.  I hope I'm wrong for both me and everyone else invested in XC's sake!

in my little mind, when I read that back when, it made sense that a serious investment should wait until rev. 3 ...any earlier investment (if I had that kind of pocket) would be with my allowance (play) money. yes, the tech is amazing and with that the potential growth is phenomenal. but the earlier you invest, the greater risk your taking. just sayin'
Nice 17 BTC dump! Dumped right into my buy order!

Oh, that was your buy order, was it? Wink

That was a nice piece of luck.

Something tells me that the 17 BTC bid was not yours. Smiley

That was a nice piece of luck.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Whole dollar coins gets you a lot less coins.  That's part of my point.  He basically said without coming staight out and saying it, he can only afford to control price of XC because our coins are cheaper.  He's also picking XC because XC is a great coin and people will believe the price is climbing because of that.  He can't manipulate price of a shit coin that costs nothing because people won't buy into the price climb.  Also he can't do it with something like BTC because he doesn't have enough capitol to make a difference.

He claimed $80K.  Told me he convinced his parent to let him invest his college fund and he borrowed some money from his grand parents.  Told me all his friends were doing the same thing.  Maybe he's going to make a million dollars or maybe judging by the way he was talking about it, he will loose it all being stupid and blame his parents for letting him do it.  The impression I got from him was, he just wasn't talking the money very serious, like it was a game he plays on his Xbox. 

Good luck to him I say. Most kids I know who play xbox all day smash it at COD etc. Infact, playing it like a game will probably be a benefit as it takes a lot of the emotion out of things which is what normally fucks people up.

You have probably heard it said, “Business is war.” What this means is that there is a vigorous and never ending competition to conquer the crypto market place.  Just as XC are eager to succeed with their groundbreaking anonymous technology, so are about 6 other coins with a new one coming out everyday. They want our business and, if possible, all of it. To achieve this, XC's competition will do or offer almost anything to get the crypto coin buyer.

I have been researching our competition and I gotta give credit to cloak for their marketing strategy. Right now we are literally neck and neck with them on the price. We all know that XC is ahead of them on the technology. From this point on I believe it will be the marketing that will bring about the desired results. They are coming out with some amazing products and services that could be game changers.

XC is better than them, hands down, but right now, I believe, because of there approach to this market, we are "Neck and Neck"!

With all do respect dude (88flaminchevy), you seem to be new at the whole crypto world. This is a very positive comment by someone that very excited about XC and sincerely wants it to succeed. To spin this and make it sound like a negative and instill fear in traders shows me your lack of experience. If you don't want to invest in XC, please move on. Mike x 3 is respected in the XC community and many of us have really benefited from his advice. Please keep it that way. Enough said.

Sorry, but I'm not a noob and I'm very much invested in XC!  Even though my reaction to mikes comments scared me, I sat back for a second and said, "I'll see if it happens".  In the real world, people are 2 faced, sorry to tell you that.  I've already told you guys what I do for a living, and I'm just saying that you need to watch out for people that leave you a bread crumb trail.  They are usually leading you somewhere.  It happens in my line of work all the time.  If he's really the kind of guy you guys say he is, he would have never told us what he was going to do.  It does not benefit him or his investors what so ever.  What, he's just a nice guy trying to help everyone else make a buck.....? I don't think so.  Those people are very few and far between.  I hope I'm wrong for both me and everyone else invested in XC's sake!
Jump to: