Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 599. (Read 1484192 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
low stable price is a good thing. for true adoption.

if what you are saying is true, darkcoin may well be helping xcoin reach the top.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
And here comes the panic buying! PR release has finally reached across the world. We will be now witnessing the influx of new traders pouring their Btcs into XC.  Time to test the resistance above 210 once again. I love how we are raising the floor by every wave. Pumped for the future!
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
All I can say is I hope everyone is increasing their holdings as much as they can during this time. Once the dam breaks forget about seeing these prices again.
Activity: 308
Morning folks!

I see that someone sell XC like he is running from something:)
Very weired Huh

This has been happening EVERY time good news has been released for a while now.  It is quite obvious the price is trying to be suppressed.

fud

The social dynamics of altcoin forums are the same everywhere.  Go look at the DRK thread (or any thread), you will find the same behavior.  Everyone is trying to "protect" their investments.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Morning folks!

Very weired Huh

This has been happening EVERY time good news has been released for a while now.  It is quite obvious the price is trying to be suppressed.

I tried telling u all awhile back that DRK master-node holders bought a TON of XC when it fell from the initial mega rise.. reason being to dump constantly to suppress price of there greatest competitor... Well month or so later and its still happening... whose crazy now? as u all called me.. DRK HACKED Cloak wallet just to dump and suppress their market... if u all think im still crazy then shame on you...From my understanding they were very afraid of XC at that point so i would assume they BOUGHT ALOT of XC... just chiming back in after you all be-raided me for posting before... BTW your community is developing a very negative taste from others looking at the FORUM... I recommend you all stop having such tunnel vision in here.. crypto is new and so should all ideas be flowing throughout the forums.. no censoring "I know u aren't only thread censoring" but your community attacks others when new ideas or arguments are introduced.. its very off putting
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
I think the daily price drop may just be developers taking payout, while keeping the price stable to help with adoption from people who would like to invest in the tech and not in the pump and dump.
of course this isnt a bad thing, pump and dumps, while being fun and lucrative to those in the game, kill a lot of good ideas,
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
Heh, just picked up a 12% profit on Cloak to buy few more hundreds XCs. Wink

About all my profit in day-trading go to XC for more stacking believing in the future of this currency  and a small part go to buy some XXXcoin to play with girls on the cam site.
Activity: 341
Heh, just picked up a 12% profit on Cloak to buy few more hundreds XCs. Wink
Activity: 468
im not worried about price of xc going down, if I get lucky, I might bring in another 50btc into xc.
Activity: 140
Morning folks!

Very weired Huh

This has been happening EVERY time good news has been released for a while now.  It is quite obvious the price is trying to be suppressed.

My only logical explanation is that someone / something is suppressing constantly the price to buy tons of cheap coins which will be dumped once the price reach ~0.05.
Activity: 468
What is the upper limit for anon transaction? Can one send, for example, 100K XC anonymously at once?
I thought it was a max of 10 @ the moment

okay legitimate questions. if you can't answer please leave for devs to answer. I hold xx,xxx amount of xc. so I would like some mature answers.

how much are we aiming for?
do we have any statistics on what kind of network performance needed to achieve x amount of coins to be transferred anonymously?
how are we compared to others in bulk anon sends?
Activity: 196
Guys Cloak just released their PoSA v1 : Proof of Stake Anonymity and the price rised, I don't understand why our is still and has even dumped after the Xchat release, this community is bigger! We deserve to stay higher!

Trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit. Wink

+1. The short term price moves are really irrelevant unless you are day trading (or you fall through key support). As we are seeing right now (with other coins that I won't even name) the pumped price won't stay up unless there are more long-term investors - and that doesn't usually happen overnight unless there is a flood of new money. The true value of this coin is reflected in the fact that the floor has doubled in the last 8 weeks and continues to rise.  
Activity: 252
Morning folks!

Very weired Huh

Activity: 392
What is the upper limit for anon transaction? Can one send, for example, 100K XC anonymously at once?
I thought it was a max of 10 @ the moment
Activity: 140
Activity: 126
XC
Since our official release is in this fall (I guess), it's unnecessary for whales to pump now Smiley
Activity: 378
Cryptsy down? Either an attack or they are working on the wallet problem.

"On going redesign of the cluster" - I couldn't access the site from Firefox, just got 500 errors, but I managed to log in fine from Chrome.
Activity: 131
New Beginning!
Guys Cloak just released their PoSA v1 : Proof of Stake Anonymity and the price rised, I don't understand why our is still and has even dumped after the Xchat release, this community is bigger! We deserve to stay higher!

Trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit. Wink
Jump to: