Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 597. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
 Cheesy yes i did, and now a message arrived from 520bit  Smiley
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Crypto Angel
ok , next try.
running now the windows wallet XCurrency_2.47h_RC3

adr: XLB6W1xK9PFxsNP5e27vjrfsDpzSS5SBbD
p.k: gAyMa155kTjQ7oain71V33CdMJkp6YBrWiZS7vX7RbUV

waiting for a massage

I guess you mean message!

Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
ok , next try.

waiting for a massage

I guess you mean message!
ok , next try.

waiting for a massage
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Still haven't heard back from Dan. Started testing at 5 on time but he said he needed 3 hours for a debug build. Messaged him through XChat and on here, nothing. 17 hours later, still waiting. This is getting ridiculous. If you say you're going to help or do something, do it. It's not that difficult. At the very least, let me know so I'm not wasting my Friday night waiting around for someone who didn't show.

Holy crap oblox u are starting to get really annoying. Quit it will ya'. You're starting to sound like a my 6 yr old daughter crap.

btw: how is drk goin' for ya. You seem to be quite active in that forum. Hmmmmmm.

I have been open that I hold DRK, XC, and XMR. Not my fault XC's private transfers are broken. I feel like I have been very patient given lack of functionality while everyone parrots the same shit over and over again that XC "is the only 100% working trustless anon". No, no it isn't.

...as for DRK, at least it does function and anytime there is a bug, Evan has been spot on with fixing it. Yes, it has had its fair share of problems (instamine launch, numerous forks on RC2 & 3, etc), but it's progressing nonetheless.

I sympathise - try getting a plumber on a Friday night too.
Have you tried turning it off and on again  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
But i must also say that I thing we have to fix a lot of small problems and maybe bigger ones. I don't want to post it here because I am afraid that I really found a bigger problem. Would like to give a report to Dan or someone from the team.

I highly suggest you PM Teka or Synechist, they usually check and answer PMs, a simple reply in the thread is likely to remain unnoticed  

Yes, PM me or reach me on XChat using the details in my signature.

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Oblox, what's your agenda?

You know full well that Privacy Mode is a Rev 2 thing, that XC's doing XChat now, and that we'll be finishing off Privacy Mode with the final Rev 2 update LATER.

So why do you persist with this?

For heaven's sake.

Activity: 433
Crypto Angel
But i must also say that I thing we have to fix a lot of small problems and maybe bigger ones. I don't want to post it here because I am afraid that I really found a bigger problem. Would like to give a report to Dan or someone from the team.

I highly suggest you PM Teka or Synechist, they usually check and answer PMs, and they are obviously directly in touch with Dan, a simple reply in the thread is likely to remain unnoticed  
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
Still haven't heard back from Dan. Started testing at 5 on time but he said he needed 3 hours for a debug build. Messaged him through XChat and on here, nothing. 17 hours later, still waiting. This is getting ridiculous. If you say you're going to help or do something, do it. It's not that difficult. At the very least, let me know so I'm not wasting my Friday night waiting around for someone who didn't show.

Holy crap oblox u are starting to get really annoying. Quit it will ya'. You're starting to sound like a my 6 yr old daughter crap.

btw: how is drk goin' for ya. You seem to be quite active in that forum. Hmmmmmm.

I have been open that I hold DRK, XC, and XMR. Not my fault XC's private transfers are broken. I feel like I have been very patient given lack of functionality while everyone parrots the same shit over and over again that XC "is the only 100% working trustless anon". No, no it isn't.

...as for DRK, at least it does function and anytime there is a bug, Evan has been spot on with fixing it. Yes, it has had its fair share of problems (instamine launch, numerous forks on RC2 & 3, etc), but it's progressing nonetheless.
Hey. want to try out xchat!!
my wallet is running on tor stick.

Adress= XJhQnbY5e7jJjxUyygGoNTc3BGxEnrFbsQ

pub key= uTjsckSaTFwN2k9tas3yWnGhzp28m1ypEKusxeV2JmYz

Thanks

Sent you 2 msgs, did you get them? Remember to unlock your wallet to receive msgs.

Thank u, but no message arrived, will change the clock i registered thant the time is not correct, will send u also a message. Smiley

Not sure what is your issue. I had a nice talk with Synechist yesterday to claim my TOR Stick, and the messages were instant and would pop-up at the right corner of my desktop when messages arrived.

The only issue for me right now is that I lost my conversation history after updating my wallet to the latest version.

My Wallet is not encrypted on the for-stick, because it is only for testing , my main wallet is on OSX .
I wrote to atc and to synechist ,no response, I don't know why, will encrypt the wallet and try it once more .
I just send you a message... have you received it?

I am sorry , no . No message arrived yet.
I am invested now some months in xc, and also all in some days ago. I would like to see the price rising.
And sorry for my english.
Activity: 392

Thanks

Sent you 2 msgs, did you get them? Remember to unlock your wallet to receive msgs.

Thank u, but no message arrived, will change the clock i registered thant the time is not correct, will send u also a message. Smiley

Not sure what is your issue. I had a nice talk with Synechist yesterday to claim my TOR Stick, and the messages were instant and would pop-up at the right corner of my desktop when messages arrived.

The only issue for me right now is that I lost my conversation history after updating my wallet to the latest version.

My Wallet is not encrypted on the for-stick, because it is only for testing , my main wallet is on OSX .
I wrote to atc and to synechist ,no response, I don't know why, will encrypt the wallet and try it once more .
I just send you a message... have you received it?
Activity: 11
just came back from cloaks recent pump, wonderful to be safe in xc, the only one holding us back is that whale, nothing else, once we finish him...  Shocked
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

Thanks

My Wallet is not encrypted on the tor-stick, because it is only for testing , my main wallet is on OSX .
Activity: 882

Dan its probably not your style but those updates, while minor ones, should be a little more visible. not that important but would be cool if they where clear to spot quickbrowsing the last pages
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

Thanks

Thanks

Activity: 45
I swear stock charts work like Rorschach tests. They tell you what's in the mind of viewer more than the reality of the market. Especially with ignorant/naive viewers.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

Thanks

Jump to: