Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 598. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hey. want to try out xchat!!
my wallet is running on tor stick.

Adress= XJhQnbY5e7jJjxUyygGoNTc3BGxEnrFbsQ

pub key= uTjsckSaTFwN2k9tas3yWnGhzp28m1ypEKusxeV2JmYz

Thanks
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hello to all,
I just installed the new macosx Wallet, and now I want to try xchat.
Can somebody send me a Message, please?

XJhQnbY5e7jJjxUyygGoNTc3BGxEnrFbsQ

uTjsckSaTFwN2k9tas3yWnGhzp28m1ypEKusxeV2JmYz

Some users are reporting an issue with the OSX wallet, we are looking into it, if you get a pubkey encryption error its a bug.

Just tried to send a message - "message encryption failed". I guess this is the same thing? Actually could do with some instructions on the download page - unless I missed them. I put the recipient's key (i.e. 2nd line above) the "key" line right?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Good morning XC Community

Another Update :-)

http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/linux/ubuntu/0.9.2.47h-rc3/

64bit and 32Bit packages available

You just can't stop codding right? Smiley

Chris

Definitely going to need a vacation soon :-)

Pump to 0.01 after your vacation.  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Still haven't heard back from Dan. Started testing at 5 on time but he said he needed 3 hours for a debug build. Messaged him through XChat and on here, nothing. 17 hours later, still waiting. This is getting ridiculous. If you say you're going to help or do something, do it. It's not that difficult. At the very least, let me know so I'm not wasting my Friday night waiting around for someone who didn't show.

I'm still looking into the issue
Activity: 616

Nice, we're already getting a lot of coverage from our recent PR release. I only expect it to increase exponentially in the days to come, as we add to it REV2 and subsequent releases.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
Still haven't heard back from Dan. Started testing at 5 on time but he said he needed 3 hours for a debug build. Messaged him through XChat and on here, nothing. 17 hours later, still waiting. This is getting ridiculous. If you say you're going to help or do something, do it. It's not that difficult. At the very least, let me know so I'm not wasting my Friday night waiting around for someone who didn't show.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Someone has been desperately active in suppressing the price these last 3 days. It's painfully obvious, more so than before.

Why? Because very soon... huge amounts of btc will be pouring into XC. Oh what a day that shall be!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
hrt
Activity: 288
Morning folks!

I see that someone sell XC like he is running from something:)
Very weired Huh

This has been happening EVERY time good news has been released for a while now.  It is quite obvious the price is trying to be suppressed.

I tried telling u all awhile back that DRK master-node holders bought a TON of XC when it fell from the initial mega rise.. reason being to dump constantly to suppress price of there greatest competitor... Well month or so later and its still happening... whose crazy now? as u all called me.. DRK HACKED Cloak wallet just to dump and suppress their market... if u all think im still crazy then shame on you...From my understanding they were very afraid of XC at that point so i would assume they BOUGHT ALOT of XC...
LOL u made me laugh though... they bought a tons because they afraid of competitor... true, when u afraid of something and running masternodes, only way for u is to participate in suppression the price of another shit hahah WOULDN'T BE EASIER SHUT DOWN MASTERNODES AND DUMP PART OF COINS U ARE CURRENTLY MISDOUBTING TO HOLD BECAUSE U BELIEVE COMPETITOR HAS BETTER LUCK AND THEN JUST INVEST THIS MONEY WHATEVER U WANT AND GET YOUR PROFITS?
no offence but ur opinion is the most idiotic and twisted i've ever read. u are stupid like pig
Hello to all,

Some users are reporting an issue with the OSX wallet, we are looking into it, if you get a pubkey encryption error its a bug.

Oh yes I think I have , tried to chat between tor-xc in a virtual box and my osx and I get that Message . Thank you for your hard work!
Hello to all,

Hello to all,

Chris

The community should raise a "Vacation Fund" to send Dan & his family anywhere in the world they wish to go... after he delivers REV3 of course! Smiley

Chris

Activity: 182

Good stuff Dan, amazing work as always.
My post was already labeld as fudd.... point proven  Undecided

You're trying to tell us of some conspiracy theory about DRK buying up a ton of XC to suppress it's price.  There is no proof of this.  So yes, it's considered FUD.

Activity: 334
Where's the source code of the wallet? So I can compile it for my OpenSuSE system.
Activity: 210
My post was already labeld as fudd.... point proven  Undecided
And here comes the panic buying! PR release has finally reached across the world. We will be now witnessing the influx of new traders pouring their Btcs into XC.  Time to test the resistance above 210 once again. I love how we are raising the floor by every wave. Pumped for the future!

Yes.  Because of these:

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/xcurrency-begins-selling-highly-anticipated-xchat-tor-stick/2014/08/07

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/introducing-xchat-more-private-bittorrent-070745804.html

Jump to: