Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 600. (Read 1484192 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Guys Cloak just released their PoSA v1 : Proof of Stake Anonymity and the price rised, I don't understand why our is still and has even dumped after the Xchat release, this community is bigger! We deserve to stay higher!
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Cryptsy down? Either an attack or they are working on the wallet problem.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
New Beginning!
Morning folks!

I see that someone sell XC like he is running from something:)
Very weired Huh

Activity: 225
Total amount of XC in it's lifetime. Bitcoin has a max about 21 million coins.

Am wondering if XC stakes .033% forever or does it stop at a certain number.

Total coins: 5.5 Million. .033% comes from transactions' fees, the same goes for Bitcoin btw. (I could be wrong though.)

POS is 3.33% per year forever.
Activity: 140

Total coins: 5.5 Million. .033% comes from transactions' fees, the same goes for Bitcoin btw. (I could be wrong though.)
Activity: 364
hello,

I cannot seem to find a straight answer on the threads about the total amount of XC coin to be staked? Anyone know?

Are you asking about the annual stake %, or if there is a cap for total amount of XC?

Thats a great question and I'm pretty sure theres a cap, but I can't remember what it is.  Hopefully someone from the team can clarify when they get on.
hello,

I cannot seem to find a straight answer on the threads about the total amount of XC coin to be staked? Anyone know?

Are you asking about the annual stake %, or if there is a cap for total amount of XC?

hello,

legendary
Activity: 1190
For those who don't know Dan Metcalf and and Evan Duffield came to an agreement that neither "side" would FUD the other's coins, and they asked that we would all abide by that.  Smiley
legendary
Can someone explain my how its possible that yesterday we had many news but price is still about 170??
Most crypto's are really just trading coins, where people try to sell high and buy low. So
I'd say there is a fair amount of this happening in XC too.
Big picture it still looks fine Smiley
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/xcbtc

It's like a magic show if you ask me full of misdirection.  Whoever is dumping for no reason is at very least looking to create week hands and uncertainty in the market. 
But no one dumps "for no reason". They may need the money. They may think they can double there money on another coin. They may have drawn a line in the sand and said if the price is not "x" by this date I will sell. They may just want to clear their mind and rethink things. They may have too many coins and want to reduce their exposure.
Thing is even though there have been dumps lately the price seems to be going up slow and steady
It is. that seems clear.
Activity: 322

This WORKS!    I used 75 for the decimal version.   Now, I can have BIP38 encrypted paper wallet for XC!!  Totally awesome!

When you need to import the key, just use importprivkey from Help->Debug Console to import the private key.

Also note: You have to close and reopen the wallet to see the imported address.

Of course you probably want to only use this for gifting since you will be missing out on staking if you store it completely cold.
[/quote]

After you type in importprivkey do you then just type in the privite key?
[/quote]

Yes.  Just go

importprivkey [private key]
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
First off, they do not have those yet.  What they do have, however:

• Darksend uses centralized masternodes.
  • Cloaksend is not trustless.

XC has decentralized & trustless anon + instant p2p encrypted messaging now.  And XC will have encrypted voice + video features... and a decentralized exchange.

Not to mention XC's dev team is more qualified than either DRK's or Cloak's... and XC's rate of development is insanely fast. 

DRK's 850+ masternodes is centralized to you? XC's anon doesn't work for everyone... Shouldn't you be back at SDC with how far ahead they are compared to XC? Wasn't that the consensus you so adamantly posted?
Activity: 308
Can someone explain my how its possible that yesterday we had many news but price is still about 170??
Most crypto's are really just trading coins, where people try to sell high and buy low. So

It's like a magic show if you ask me full of misdirection.  Whoever is dumping for no reason is at very least looking to create week hands and uncertainty in the market.  Thing is even though there have been dumps lately the price seems to be going up slow and steady which I think is a good thing for a few reasons.  The main one being we're building a good base instead of a bubble like a lot of other coins.  

Ok Dark has Darkmarket, Cloak has Onemarket and XC has? XChat and private pay witch could coded with a new gui to create , IDK, maybe the XC p2p exchange worldwide market?? for example. I'd be shocked if the team wasn't already on this.

First off, they do not have those yet.  What they do have, however:

• Darksend uses centralized masternodes.
  • Cloaksend is not trustless.

XC has decentralized & trustless anon + instant p2p encrypted messaging now.  And XC will have encrypted voice + video features... and a decentralized exchange.

Not to mention XC's dev team is more qualified than either DRK's or Cloak's... and XC's rate of development is insanely fast.  

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

It's like a magic show if you ask me full of misdirection.  Whoever is dumping for no reason is at very least looking to create week hands and uncertainty in the market.  Thing is even though there have been dumps lately the price seems to be going up slow and steady which I think is a good thing for a few reasons.  The main one being we're building a good base instead of a bubble like a lot of other coins.  

Ok Dark has Darkmarket, Cloak has Onemarket and XC has? XChat and private pay witch could coded with a new gui to create , IDK, maybe the XC p2p exchange worldwide market?? for example. I'd be shocked if the team wasn't already on this.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!

It's like a magic show if you ask me full of misdirection.  Whoever is dumping for no reason is at very least looking to create week hands and uncertainty in the market.  Thing is even though there have been dumps lately the price seems to be going up slow and steady which I think is a good thing for a few reasons.  The main one being we're building a good base instead of a bubble like a lot of other coins. 
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

[/quote]

This WORKS!    I used 75 for the decimal version.   Now, I can have BIP38 encrypted paper wallet for XC!!  Totally awesome!

When you need to import the key, just use importprivkey from Help->Debug Console to import the private key.

Also note: You have to close and reopen the wallet to see the imported address.

Of course you probably want to only use this for gifting since you will be missing out on staking if you store it completely cold.
[/quote]

After you type in importprivkey do you then just type in the privite key?
hello,

legendary
Can someone tell me if I have accurately represented XC here?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8258033
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

Well said, its business as usual.

Its actually pretty funny the FUDing starts right when team activity is low(sleeping/breaks/real life w/e), around this time each day.

Roll Eyes

Well said, its business as usual.
Jump to: