Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 668. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Dang... the XC Dev has been releasing and communicating all day in the forum...  We were promised cloakpal several days ago.... dang,  we did get a nice PDF chart that no one can quite explain.    The Dagger (I pray he's not a college sophmore getting ready to move back to his dorm room) will give an update or something shortly or I will.... I will.... have to find another coin that I can beg the community to use my graphics and I can put a new logo on the space man....

I just came back from a long weekend at the lake and thought I would look at the activity as a print my boarding passes for a flight in the AM.... I see Dan has been quite active and had a few releases and updates today.  I also checked a few other coins and see that it is all vapor...  As I said before, I will continue to hold this until I see a deviation from the plan and I will continue to bring other investors to this coin.  It delivers, where others only promise.

Lol on the poopielax edit.

+1 on the rest.  XC delivers.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Dang... the XC Dev has been releasing and communicating all day in the forum...  We were promised cloakpal several days ago.... dang,  we did get a nice PDF chart that no one can quite explain.    The Dagger (I pray he's not a college sophmore getting ready to move back to his dorm room) will give an update or something shortly or I will.... I will.... have to find another coin that I can beg the community to use my graphics and I can put a new logo on the space man....

I just came back from a long weekend at the lake and thought I would look at the activity as a print my boarding passes for a flight in the AM.... I see Dan has been quite active and had a few releases and updates today.  I also checked a few other coins and see that it is all vapor...  As I said before, I will continue to hold this until I see a deviation from the plan and I will continue to bring other investors to this coin.  It delivers, where others only promise.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Disheartening again with how late it is on Sunday and no finished release. Price was just on the verge of breaking out too with closes above 185. I'm still incredibly bummed that I cannot test the main feature (private transfers) that was the reason I bought into this coin. Dan and I have been trying to troubleshoot it but we keep getting pushed back with issues that need fixing. *sigh*

While software development and testing can be frustrating, you must look at the bigger picture here.  The dev team has offered a timeline, has held up to the timeline pretty well, AND communicates with the community...even at odd hours.  Try and relax.  Pushing on the developers is not going to help anyone.  They are doing a great job.

I don't get the features as fast as other users because I'm on a Mac.  However, I've noticed the communication about Mac wallet releases from the XC team has picked up after a few users (including myself) said something.  Honestly, I didn't even expect an answer regarding Mac wallet releases and I was fine with that because I know there could be more pressing issues.  But the XC team is listening.  The XC team is releasing.  The XC team is communicating.  Cut these fabulous humans some slack.  Smiley

EDIT:  Users that are worried about Cryptsy...

Don't be afraid.  I've had this issue with multiple coins at Cryptsy and it is always corrected.  Take a deep breath.  Ahhhhhhhhhhh.
Activity: 339
Crying because I dumped all my xc and missed the boat after flipping out like a kid and throwing my toys out of the cot.

Why do you care ? didn't you piss off to c**khead coin. Stay there please and we wont come in there and rip that shit coin to pieces.

Activity: 462
Merit: 500
Disheartening again with how late it is on Sunday and no finished release. Price was just on the verge of breaking out too with closes above 185. I'm still incredibly bummed that I cannot test the main feature (private transfers) that was the reason I bought into this coin. Dan and I have been trying to troubleshoot it but we keep getting pushed back with issues that need fixing. *sigh*

If you are so disheartened, please go to Mintpal and sell to my bid now.   Is 4.5 btc enough?

if i were you i would Stop asking people to dump.... look what happened right after u wished for it....16 btc dump so no.... 4.5 was not enough  Shocked
Activity: 728

Price won't rise dramatically for a bit...and that's cool with me (and to wit, my opinion doesn't matter at all in this case relative to the dev team)...

We're aren't even at midnight yet and there is precedent for a 5 minute late update...Personally, I don't mind waiting for as long as it takes.

Edit to add - Via coin was complaining that Cryptsy hasn't updated their wallet...and Cryptsy hasn't bothered to update to "XCurrency" from "X11Coin"...

I am concerned for that exchange as stories are starting to pile up about issues...trade with caution.  
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Cryptsy is not letting select XC withdrawals go through. Small ones work but not larger ones.
They let the small test withdrawal go through but not the large one.

Mine has been pending for over 24 hours.
I contacted support and they said it was due to "upgrades". That was yesterday.

So be warned - do not attempt to buy XC from Cryptsy unless you are cool with keeping it there.
I should have know better than to trust Cryptsy again Tongue

Not a big deal but just letting people know you cannot withdraw XC from Cryptsy.
Holding like a boss.

yes, they are pending my 3000 XC more than 12 hours.

wtf is going on.

i am worried
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Cryptsy is not letting select XC withdrawals go through. Small ones work but not larger ones.
They let the small test withdrawal go through but not the large one.

Mine has been pending for over 24 hours.
I contacted support and they said it was due to "upgrades". That was yesterday.

So be warned - do not attempt to buy XC from Cryptsy unless you are cool with keeping it there.
I should have know better than to trust Cryptsy again Tongue

Not a big deal but just letting people know there are issues withdrawing XC from Cryptsy.
Holding like a boss.
Activity: 756

There is an update in the works to resolve the performance issue with XChat on mainnet, until the next update please hold off from further testing on mainnet
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Reinstalled it
Now it's syncing

Woot
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

If you are so disheartened, please go to Mintpal and sell to my bid now.   Is 4.5 btc enough?

Excuse me? I have substantially more coins than that so don't flatter yourself trying to be an allstar. No one can fault me for being frustrated that a core feature does not work. It may work for most, but most is not all. The fact that Dan is working with me is the sole reason I have not lost faith to where I look at exiting my position but be that as it may, it's still frustrating. Period.

I think the community in general would like to see more actual releases earlier than later in the day. Anyone care to refute that?

You don't sound like you have much because you sound more like a fudster.  Disheartening?   Have you seen how many test release Dan have released today?   You sound more like a pretend holder and sound like you care, but actually fudding in the process. 

It's a sunday, why don't you go out and enjoy your time with the family or something.

Dan has seen my balance so we'll leave it at that. But it's nice to see community members attacking fellow community members. Very mature.

Yup, so mature of you to "flaunt" how much XC you have and act like a diva....    I can bet you anything I have more than you if you want to compare size of XC wallet. LOL

If I was flaunting, I would have posted my address. It is childish to attack fellow community members, however. Not everything is fud when it comes down to a core feature that doesn't work for everyone. I have no doubt Dan will fix it but it's still broken for some of us.
Activity: 322

If you are so disheartened, please go to Mintpal and sell to my bid now.   Is 4.5 btc enough?

Excuse me? I have substantially more coins than that so don't flatter yourself trying to be an allstar. No one can fault me for being frustrated that a core feature does not work. It may work for most, but most is not all. The fact that Dan is working with me is the sole reason I have not lost faith to where I look at exiting my position but be that as it may, it's still frustrating. Period.

I think the community in general would like to see more actual releases earlier than later in the day. Anyone care to refute that?

You don't sound like you have much because you sound more like a fudster.  Disheartening?   Have you seen how many test release Dan have released today?   You sound more like a pretend holder and sound like you care, but actually fudding in the process.  

It's a sunday, why don't you go out and enjoy your time with the family or something.

Dan has seen my balance so we'll leave it at that. But it's nice to see community members attacking fellow community members. Very mature.

Yup, so mature of you to "flaunt" how much XC you have and act like a diva....    I can bet you anything I have more than you if you want to compare size of XC wallet. LOL
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
XC

You don't sound like you have much because you sound more like a fudster.  Disheartening?   Have you seen how many test release Dan have released today?   You sound more like a pretend holder and sound like you care, but actually fudding in the process. 

+1

oblox, you said you worked with Dan? Who knows.
legendary

If you are so disheartened, please go to Mintpal and sell to my bid now.   Is 4.5 btc enough?

You don't sound like you have much because you sound more like a fudster.  Disheartening?   Have you seen how many test release Dan have released today?   You sound more like a pretend holder and sound like you care, but actually fudding in the process.  

legendary

Activity: 364
Personally I didn't think price would rise any today, we went up about 50% this week leading up to this and many updates have been released throughout the weekend.  Don't forget the undisclosed Rev 2 tech will be announced soon and the bigger update will be released Thursday night.

Good luck with getting those anon transactions working, I'm sure it's frustrating especially when they're working smooth for most others but I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

Hi Driv3n, have you tested the Xchat?
I met network issues.

I haven't tested it with any of the weekend updates, but I was able to use the testnet version last week and it went pretty smooth.

Hopefully any kinks will be fixed soon, I'm gonna wait until tomorrow to download and test the new wallet then I'll start putting a list together of everyones address/pub key.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
XC
Personally I didn't think price would rise any today, we went up about 50% this week leading up to this and many updates have been released throughout the weekend.  Don't forget the undisclosed Rev 2 tech will be announced soon and the bigger update will be released Thursday night.

Good luck with getting those anon transactions working, I'm sure it's frustrating especially when they're working smooth for most others but I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

Hi Driv3n, have you tested the Xchat?
I met network issues.
Jump to: