Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 667. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

Please dump me 34 BTC of XC. I will move the btc out to buy nxt again in 10hours if no one fills it.
You have 10hours to dump!

Thank YOU for your attention!

Maybe try setting the order around the market price? Whales might give you some love. You had no problem buying above .0025 before.

Or go buy nxt, It seems the pumping already started. But is it done?

Actually, most of us are not interested in investors like this. Most likely to dump 34 btc when he gains 2 btc. So go buy NXT.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Hello Newb here,

I didn't see any thing in the thread so forgive me for missing a previous conversation. Was there any talk of XC coin creating a decentralized marketplace for it's wallet? Just think of it....Anonymous coin, Encrypted chat, super duper coin features, AND A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE WHERE YOU CAN SPEND YOUR XC COIN TO BUY ANYTHING MAWAHAHAHA. Just a thought.

NJ devs, keep trucking.
Activity: 168

Please dump me 34 BTC of XC. I will move the btc out to buy nxt again in 10hours if no one fills it.

Maybe try setting the order around the market price? Whales might give you some love. You had no problem buying above .0025 before.

Or go buy nxt, It seems the pumping already started. But is it done?

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Why do people even care about what Pookie say?  Please ignore that troll completely.   Just don't reply to him...   

Yup best to ignore him.
Activity: 162
Disheartening again with how late it is on Sunday and no finished release. Price was just on the verge of breaking out too with closes above 185. I'm still incredibly bummed that I cannot test the main feature (private transfers) that was the reason I bought into this coin. Dan and I have been trying to troubleshoot it but we keep getting pushed back with issues that need fixing. *sigh*

If you are so disheartened, please go to Mintpal and sell to my bid now.   Is 4.5 btc enough?

if i were you i would Stop asking people to dump.... look what happened right after u wished for it....16 btc dump so no.... 4.5 was not enough  Shocked

Orders Up! Unfortunately there is very low buy support so i'm going to put it at 130k.

2014-08-04 04:48:02   BUY   26263.14375283   0.00130000   34.14208687   0.05121313   34.19330000

You sound like "Hey, I want to make loads of cash off you people on this coin so sell me your coin dirt cheap so I can dump."

I suggest you move on to another coin.
Activity: 131
New Beginning!
So silence!!!
and the price is continuing dropping....

Like a thriller movie... Smiley
Activity: 131
New Beginning!
Back to 150k!
Is very weried the price of XC...
Activity: 322
multisig implemented? from published code, I don't see it at all.

The published code is only v1 which didn't have it.    As you can see, once XC released v1.  Key took it and added to it.   That's why XC must release code on a delayed schedule, otherwise, there are many coins out there that want to take the tech and pretend it's their own invention.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
multisig implemented? from published code, I don't see it at all.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Disheartening again with how late it is on Sunday and no finished release. Price was just on the verge of breaking out too with closes above 185. I'm still incredibly bummed that I cannot test the main feature (private transfers) that was the reason I bought into this coin. Dan and I have been trying to troubleshoot it but we keep getting pushed back with issues that need fixing. *sigh*

If you are so disheartened, please go to Mintpal and sell to my bid now.   Is 4.5 btc enough?

if i were you i would Stop asking people to dump.... look what happened right after u wished for it....16 btc dump so no.... 4.5 was not enough  Shocked

Orders Up! Unfortunately there is very low buy support so i'm going to put it at 130k.

2014-08-04 04:48:02   BUY   26263.14375283   0.00130000   34.14208687   0.05121313   34.19330000
34BTC buy order is nothing to shack a stick at. That's a ballsy buy! I wish I could pry some XC from weak hands too, but I'm already all in on XC! The new releases coming are going to push us past .002. You sir are about to make a good return on investment if someone is stupid enough to sell to you!
Activity: 322
Why do people even care about what Pookie say?  Please ignore that troll completely.   Just don't reply to him...   
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

LOL
Let's register a huge number of accounts on huge bbs with pookielax31's photo and video. And teach people how to make bombs and show his support for Al-Qaeda and his hatred against Jewish Community. I think he could pay his shitcoins for conditional release then. LOL

This is Absolutely Unacceptable.

I won't even go into my opinion regarding the one-sided and ignorant insinuations regarding the faux accusations...suffice to say, this comment should be deleted when that is.

Un-freaking-believable.
Activity: 364
why people are still so silly and dont let XC to rise?? fucking dumpers..
Activity: 468

Activity: 126
XC

this sob pookielax31 came here again. Just posted his photos on a adult website.

That may be the first time anyone has heard the words pookie and adult used in the same sentence together. Lol

LOL
Let's register a huge number of accounts on huge bbs with pookielax31's photo and video. And teach people how to make bombs and show his support for Al-Qaeda and his hatred against Jewish Community. I think he could pay his shitcoins for conditional release then. LOL
Activity: 98
I wonder if I took a rocket and put a cloak on it and had it shooting towards the moon if that would make the PDF released easier to understand.  Maybe if I made a new logo for their website and say my son did it, maybe they will like me better...  Maybe if I continue to spew FUD I can keep from thinking about the reality of XC actually delivering quality.

All I want, unfortunately I have an early flight.  Good luck with your, eerrr your son's,  awesome (as far as you know) designs.
Activity: 252

Ah yes...and your current coin has MP accounts that get stolen and dumped and never any solid results, Just empty promises. 
Activity: 84

this sob pookielax31 came here again. Just posted his photos on a adult website.

That may be the first time anyone has heard the words pookie and adult used in the same sentence together. Lol
Activity: 126
XC

Activity: 468

Jump to: