Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 666. (Read 1484192 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Found out a nice idea implemented by one coin: http://cryptohire.com
Would be nice to have something similar for XC

Looks straightforward enough to implement. :-)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Found out a nice idea implemented by one coin: http://cryptohire.com
Would be nice to have something similar for XC
Activity: 978
Just to clear things up about where we are at: Are we on REV 2.5 yet?

It's confusing with all the updates that Dan gave out yesterday.
Agreed, followed all updates yesterday but everytime after installing it i had that 'what am im testing?' moment.
legendary

We're approaching the launch of the TOR Stick on Thursday. The final Rev 2 update comes after that (with the undisclosed privacy feature).

Rev 2.5 is, of course, after Rev 2.

All Dan's updates are working toward Thursday's release.

legendary
Activity: 1288

legendary
Right back to the low we were at 3 days ago WTF?

Dang wales.

Heh. Indeed. I'm not sure what would've caused that, emotionally speaking.

I mean, Dan promised a combined XChat and private payments, and it's here.

He didn't say he'd focus on rooting out isolated cases of network issues (which would be a Rev 2 thing), yet one person was complaining about that. Odd.

Perhaps it was a case of a single whale with warped expectations...

A suggestion, could you take the important releases and present them in the future in a more representable way, like with the voice feature . Dan is putting out so many tweeks and quick updates that its hard to tell the announced release from them. its also hard to find them cruising though the thread quickly the way he just puts them out there . some capital letters or a headline would go a long way.
It still isn't to late for that.

Yes, we will. All of yesterday's releases were minor (that is, not on the timeline) and are part of the work going into the TOR Stick release on Thur.

Significant releases will indeed me noticeable - on the thread and in the OP.

Yeah i understand, perhaps you can make something up for the last "all in one app" release so new investors which we have a lot atm can quickly see it. not creating hype trains on empty promises doesn't mean we couldn't ride it when its on the move  Smiley. I think we have a lot of momentum going and some nicer easier approachable last update could fuel it till thursday.

Yes, that would make sense.

On this topic, it's worth noting that XChat and private payments are only due to be merged for Rev 2.5, so we're overdelivering on this one.

legendary

Dang wales.

He didn't say he'd focus on rooting out isolated cases of network issues (which would be a Rev 2 thing), yet one person was complaining about that. Odd.

A suggestion, could you take the important releases and present them in the future in a more representable way, like with the voice feature . Dan is putting out so many tweeks and quick updates that its hard to tell the announced release from them. its also hard to find them cruising though the thread quickly the way he just puts them out there . some capital letters or a headline would go a long way.

Yes, we will. All of yesterday's releases were minor (that is, not on the timeline) and are part of the work going into the TOR Stick release on Thur.

a simple question, Can I use the TOR Stick or TOR image within VM? since I don't wanna reboot my pc for exchange my xc.

Yes this is one way to use the TOR Stick/ISO. Apparently the most secure way is to boot from it, but that certainly doesn't preclude simply running it in a virtualised environment. :-)

legendary
Hello Newb here,

I didn't see any thing in the thread so forgive me for missing a previous conversation. Was there any talk of XC coin creating a decentralized marketplace for it's wallet? Just think of it....Anonymous coin, Encrypted chat, super duper coin features, AND A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE WHERE YOU CAN SPEND YOUR XC COIN TO BUY ANYTHING MAWAHAHAHA. Just a thought.

NJ devs, keep trucking.

Yes, a distinct possibility for the foreseeable future is a decentralised marketplace right inside the XC app.

Also, it'll be possible for innumerable third parties to create add-ons to the app that allow for potentially any functionality.

For now though, the countdown's on for the release of the XC TOR Stick on Thursday!
The add-on option is in my opinion more important than the market place itself. There are more than enough parties ready to build against the XC platform.
This will speed up the overal progress & link the market place with a third  party, not XC, hope this coin will offer just basics, pay, send, store etc

I agree. It's the feature that'll realise the potential of XC as a platform. Can't wait.

Activity: 882

Dang wales.

Yeah i understand, perhaps you can make something up for the last "all in one app" release so new investors which we have a lot atm can quickly see it. not creating hype trains on empty promises doesn't mean we couldn't ride it when its on the move  Smiley. I think we have a lot of momentum going and some nicer easier approachable last update could fuel it till thursday.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
XC

Dang wales.

a simple question, Can I use the TOR Stick or TOR image within VM? since I don't wanna reboot my pc for exchange my xc.
Activity: 978
Hello Newb here,

I didn't see any thing in the thread so forgive me for missing a previous conversation. Was there any talk of XC coin creating a decentralized marketplace for it's wallet? Just think of it....Anonymous coin, Encrypted chat, super duper coin features, AND A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE WHERE YOU CAN SPEND YOUR XC COIN TO BUY ANYTHING MAWAHAHAHA. Just a thought.

NJ devs, keep trucking.

Yes, a distinct possibility for the foreseeable future is a decentralised marketplace right inside the XC app.

Also, it'll be possible for innumerable third parties to create add-ons to the app that allow for potentially any functionality.

For now though, the countdown's on for the release of the XC TOR Stick on Thursday!
The add-on option is in my opinion more important than the market place itself. There are more than enough parties ready to build against the XC platform.
This will speed up the overal progress & link the market place with a third  party, not XC, hope this coin will offer just basics, pay, send, store etc
legendary

Dang wales.

Activity: 882

Dang wales.

Activity: 322

Dang wales.

I didn't get that too... Dan said he will have an update to combine mainnet with XChat and he delivered yet again and someone said they were disheartened by it???  Hmm... I don't really know what people were expecting....
legendary

so my buy wall is there to either, raise my initial holding's value or gain extra xc.

In my opinion you're quite welcome to put up buy walls and to broadcast your perspective here.

It beats me why some people take issue with that.

Anyway, onward to the TOR Stick release on Thursday!

legendary

Dang wales.

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Please dump me 34 BTC of XC. I will move the btc out to buy nxt again in 10hours if no one fills it.
You have 10hours to dump!

Thank YOU for your attention!

Maybe try setting the order around the market price? Whales might give you some love. You had no problem buying above .0025 before.

Or go buy nxt, It seems the pumping already started. But is it done?

Actually, most of us are not interested in investors like this. Most likely to dump 34 btc when he gains 2 btc. So go buy NXT.

actually I have held my first xc all the way to now, and that was back when xc first reached 100k mark. i did same with nxt. held all the way since the very first rise. I just had more btc now that I would like to accumulate few more, if you read my posts you can see i got my new btc from a recent int. wire.

nxt and xc are my long term investment. if anyone want to sell to me, they can, if not that's okay, im not forcing anyone, its better me buying up than a massive dump to crash out the market back to 100k without buy supports.

so my buy wall is there to either, raise my initial holding's value or gain extra xc.

edit:if nxt isn't about to release their Digital Goods Store soon, i would have kept my buys in xc. this is why im choosing either options.
NOT A DUMPER.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Dang wales.
legendary
Hello Newb here,

NJ devs, keep trucking.

Jump to: