Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 665. (Read 1484192 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
at least put the latest update into a nice post so i can quote it and put a "to da moon " under it   Smiley

Imagine one of the other coins having what we have now. it would be Bold monster letters extravaganza.  Grin

Remember though, slow and steady wins the race.

Also Dan's releases were all test releases, i.e., for testing/bugfixing on the mainnet. A non-test release is appropriate for a bit of fanfare.

That's exactly it. I was under the impression there was going to be a non-test release on Sunday and that the 3 (or 4) releases over the weekend were building to that release. Maybe this got lost in translation.

It's completely uncalled for and flat out rude for members of this community to start attacking me because I'm still having issues getting private transactions to work. There are bugs that need to be fixed. I have no doubt it works for 95%+ of those that test it but that percentage isn't 100% so for me, it's incomplete (and broken). I'd certainly think it's an incredibly high priority to make sure a core-feature works for everyone before moving on to implementing new things.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
out of sync on mac

someone know why???

0 actives connections

What version of XC are you running?

Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
out of sync on mac

someone know why???

0 actives connections
legendary
at least put the latest update into a nice post so i can quote it and put a "to da moon " under it   Smiley

Imagine one of the other coins having what we have now. it would be Bold monster letters extravaganza.  Grin

Also Dan's releases were all test releases, i.e., for testing/bugfixing on the mainnet. A non-test release is appropriate for a bit of fanfare.

Activity: 840
at least put the latest update into a nice post so i can quote it and put a "to da moon " under it   Smiley

Imagine one of the other coins having what we have now. it would be Bold monster letters extravaganza.  Grin

Activity: 882

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Ill take 1 order o fries + a trend reversal for 1337 Alex.

legendary
Just reveal the undisclosed rev2 tech already. People buy on news.
No harm in revealing news, it only helps. Please!!! I can't wait any longer! Smiley

RW-Stott, lead me not into temptation!

More seriously though, it's the kind of thing that needs a proper introduction; its utility is in the way it interacts with XC's existing (and unique) layers of protection, not what it is in itself. As such it wouldn't be beneficial in this case to announce it before it's out.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Just reveal the undisclosed rev2 tech already. People buy on news.
No harm in revealing news, it only helps. Please!!! I can't wait any longer! Smiley
legendary
Sell me all your XCs

0.00151215   1337.00000000   2.02174455

thanks

if you dumped yesterday - bad move - im coming in to demolish the price back up to 190ksat
when Mc Donalds starts accepting XC - I am going to buy myself some mother fucking anonymous French Fries!!!

-i'm lovin it!

Ha ha!

Good work sir.
when Mc Donalds starts accepting XC - I am going to buy myself some mother fucking anonymous French Fries!!!

-i'm lovin it!
Activity: 338
Sell me all your XCs

thanks

if you dumped yesterday - bad move - im coming in to demolish the price back up to 190ksat

1337 lol nice touch

Eth.
Sell me all your XCs

thanks

0.00151215? so cheap!!!
I wanna sell at 0.015, pm me if you wanna buy.

I pmd u - i hope u r serious - waiting on your reply.
Sell me all your XCs

thanks

That decimal is in the wrong place if you want my precious XC Smiley

Wink  - u can get a bit more for your xcs if u sell to me on bittrex.  just sayin.
Activity: 978
Sell me all your XCs

thanks

That decimal is in the wrong place if you want my precious XC Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
XC
Sell me all your XCs

thanks

0.00151215? so cheap!!!
I wanna sell at 0.015, pm me if you wanna buy.
Activity: 978
Just to clear things up about where we are at: Are we on REV 2.5 yet?

It's confusing with all the updates that Dan gave out yesterday.
Agreed, followed all updates yesterday but everytime after installing it i had that 'what am im testing?' moment.

Fair enough. Dan was merging private payments with XChat, so we were testing the features of each and looking for bugs.

But he stated that.

Maybe we'll need to restate it with every new test build... Peh.
At work we add under every app a submenu under help, showing the latest release notes. Maybe this is not to much work to implement.
Just a chronological list with some keywords
Sell me all your XCs

thanks

legendary

Agreed, followed all updates yesterday but everytime after installing it i had that 'what am im testing?' moment.

Fair enough. Dan was merging private payments with XChat, so we were testing the features of each and looking for bugs.

But he stated that.

Maybe we'll need to restate it with every new test build... Peh.

legendary

Jump to: