Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 664. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
who dumped into 130ksat last night - lols - nice
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
awesome - I have a few conversations going!

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Wonder how many people are pissed they dumped last night.. haha

Wish i had enough spare cash to continue to XC pile.

Same here, wish I had been awake when we were in the 130-140 range I would've added my total. Really excited for the big release Thursday night.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Wonder how many people are pissed they dumped last night.. haha

Wish i had enough spare cash to continue to XC pile.
For testing - since not all nodes are updated - use these settings

XCurrency-qt.exe -addnode=104.131.208.92 -addnode=104.131.207.232 -addnode=192.241.195.38

waiting for chain to synch so i can test
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Sorry guys, I just can't help myself:

Grin Grin Grin

Great work, Dan and team.

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

XCurrency-qt.exe -addnode=104.131.208.92 -addnode=104.131.207.232 -addnode=192.241.195.38

All works great Cheesy

Yep same here, i haven't changed or added anything, just installed and it work perfectly for me.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Great update Dan!

All working for me and I have already sent and received EMs with Dan.

to all - check my sig and send me an em and I will reply.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

All works great Cheesy

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Someone send me a message !!!  contact in the sig.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
looks great new wallet is running perfectly for me
legendary

Updated Release v2.47f

* Testfix for XChat bug
* Fixed Auto-scroll

* Moved XChat UI to main wallet

http://downloads.xc-official.com/testing/setup.exe

Dan - some people are mad at you because you are working to hard releasing to many updates per day.  I suggest you dump the pre-mine and disappear like a theif in the night before any more people get angry with you.

People are used to by altcoin world to see pumps everyday made by many devs, then just dropping the coins and moving to the next one. These people will be very sorry if they don`t invest in XC now as it has great future ahead and can make a huge breakthrough in the altcoin world.

I am thanking the whole XC team who turned on a big light in the tunnel. I am treating now XC as BTC when it was couple of dollars each and it is obvious it is heading in only one direction.

Big Thank You XC Team !!!

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

Updated Release v2.47f

* Testfix for XChat bug
* Fixed Auto-scroll

Dan - some people are mad at you because you are working to hard releasing to many updates per day.  I suggest you dump the pre-mine and disappear like a theif in the night before any more people get angry with you.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Updated Release v2.47f

* Testfix for XChat bug
* Fixed Auto-scroll

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
at least put the latest update into a nice post so i can quote it and put a "to da moon " under it   Smiley

Imagine one of the other coins having what we have now. it would be Bold monster letters extravaganza.  Grin

Remember though, slow and steady wins the race.

Also Dan's releases were all test releases, i.e., for testing/bugfixing on the mainnet. A non-test release is appropriate for a bit of fanfare.

That's exactly it. I was under the impression there was going to be a non-test release on Sunday and that the 3 (or 4) releases over the weekend were building to that release. Maybe this got lost in translation.

It's completely uncalled for and flat out rude for members of this community to start attacking me because I'm still having issues getting private transactions to work. There are bugs that need to be fixed. I have no doubt it works for 95%+ of those that test it but that percentage isn't 100% so for me, it's incomplete (and broken). I'd certainly think it's an incredibly high priority to make sure a core-feature works for everyone before moving on to implementing new things.

I'd agree that some people responded rudely.

However Dan was merging XChat with private transactions. The purpose of this weekend's work was purely to do this, not to fix the network-related issues of a few isolated cases.

So it's not really appropriate to be disappointed in my opinion. The final Rev 2 release is not out yet. Once it's out, if you still have issues, then you'd have reason to be disappointed.

Fair enough. :-)
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
at least put the latest update into a nice post so i can quote it and put a "to da moon " under it   Smiley

Imagine one of the other coins having what we have now. it would be Bold monster letters extravaganza.  Grin

Remember though, slow and steady wins the race.

Also Dan's releases were all test releases, i.e., for testing/bugfixing on the mainnet. A non-test release is appropriate for a bit of fanfare.

That's exactly it. I was under the impression there was going to be a non-test release on Sunday and that the 3 (or 4) releases over the weekend were building to that release. Maybe this got lost in translation.

It's completely uncalled for and flat out rude for members of this community to start attacking me because I'm still having issues getting private transactions to work. There are bugs that need to be fixed. I have no doubt it works for 95%+ of those that test it but that percentage isn't 100% so for me, it's incomplete (and broken). I'd certainly think it's an incredibly high priority to make sure a core-feature works for everyone before moving on to implementing new things.

I'd agree that some people responded rudely.

However Dan was merging XChat with private transactions. The purpose of this weekend's work was purely to do this, not to fix the network-related issues of a few isolated cases.

So it's not really appropriate to be disappointed in my opinion. The final Rev 2 release is not out yet. Once it's out, if you still have issues, then you'd have reason to be disappointed.

Jump to: