Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 698. (Read 1484192 times)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Can't wait to buy more XC with tomorrow's paycheck  Grin
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
If Dan is really serious about chat and voice (video does not matter a lot currently) over the XC protocol, what can I say, this is a totally new, grandiose, multibillion market. And most importantly it means freedom of communications - the missing link in the IT sector (for now). Anyone selling below 0.25 BTC makes a big financial mistake, remember this statement till Christmas.

Yes I am very serious about this.  The current XChat test release is 100% secure in its communication channel[message layer] and combined with a new initiative that has already started [details next week], I expect the XC community will be very excited with whats coming.

Dan

I'm ready...

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Can someone list some nodes please.

east01.xcnode.xc-official.com
west01.xcnode.xc-official.com
west02.xcnode.xc-official.com

those should get you started

If Dan is really serious about chat and voice (video does not matter a lot currently) over the XC protocol, what can I say, this is a totally new, grandiose, multibillion market. And most importantly it means freedom of communications - the missing link in the IT sector (for now). Anyone selling below 0.25 BTC makes a big financial mistake, remember this statement till Christmas.

Yes I am very serious about this.  The current XChat test release is 100% secure in its communication channel[message layer] and combined with a new initiative that has already started [details next week], I expect the XC community will be very excited with whats coming.

Dan

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Can someone list some nodes please.
Activity: 616

+1

Ya, I have to agree with this. +1

Just watch the crowdfunding come pouring in...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

+1

Activity: 140

the code is fixed, the mac wallet will be fixed when it is released, which will be soon
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

this was a bug that a lot of holders wanted to be fixed----- cheers every1!

ps: Hey guys, I want to buy a measly 10XC at bittrex (second buy order right now) and trigger some trading, if any1 would be so kind to sell me Tongue
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Thank you Dan, Arlyn, the rest of the team, and the community.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Meanwhile CLOAK still boils a little bit, XC raises slowly and silently  Grin
Activity: 193
Activity: 616

pushing VoIP over multi-path wireless is very similar [in some ways] as RF conditions on a moving vessel change constantly, thus that "path" could go from steady to unsteady in milliseconds.

There are numerous variables at play and a "dial up" user isn't going to be able to do video with XChat as there will be certain bandwidth requirements.

I do have extensive experience with voice/video over a wide-range of network topologies [wired,wireless and satellite] and appreciate the challenges this task will face.  Part of it comes down the codec's used as well.

Dan

So you're saying this should be fun for you  Wink

We're aware of how bold the claim we made today is.

XC is under a lot of pressure because people's expectations are very high; the price would crash very hard if we're even late for an update, never mind if we were to fail.

So we do not make promises we're not confident we can deliver on.

XChat really can have voice (and eventually video).
It'll be encrypted, P2P and decentralised.

It's gonna happen.

Nothing but confidence in the XC team!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
XC could rise up 300% in price and still be undervalued.

Agreed. You all might think I am high when I say this but I do think the ballpark of .05+....even close to .1 is what I think the real value is.

Been buying 30 or 40 at a time for the last gosh know how long from mining other alts and cashing in on this one, plus got paid my incentive again ... end of the month.... I was wondering if I should buy some more XC, but every time I do the fucken price dives on me again.
Jump to: