Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 703. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
anybody can paste a screenshot of EM?

we don't have mac version Sad

No mac version yet (it won't be needed anyway). However, AFAIK, the EM ISO image will be on top of bootable OS (hopefully BSD or comparatively secure Linux distro) which makes it one of the most innovative products in the crypto world so far, because, as I see it, this product will introduce XC to the masses much quicker than any other mean. (Seeing is believing, especially for the average user.)
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

Here you go:

wow this is beautiful!

Can we have a change log on latest EM RC?

btw, guys plz do join the PST in my sig, it might be really efficient to XC traders and holders to share your info and predictions there!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Here you go:

legendary
Activity: 1330

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
for the one's doubting on why the price of a particular coin was so high. check what the price is now...
clearly a dump. (+150BTC worth was dumped last hour)

XC still doing well Cheesy
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Oh I agree guys. I soley use bitcoinwisdom and I don't trade, just buy and hodl  Wink I was just thinking of people new to XC, that are only used to Mintpal, coming across that and not getting the full picture.

holding till the price becomes stable then sell it.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Oh I agree guys. I soley use bitcoinwisdom and I don't trade, just buy and hodl  Wink I was just thinking of people new to XC, that are only used to Mintpal, coming across that and not getting the full picture.

Well, bitcoinwisdom don't give the full picture, it just shows when it hit mintpal. This chart is much better for full picture https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_xc. If you want to use mintpal, just show "MAX" and then drag from the second bar to today and you will get a much better graph.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

Because someone always on the first second of trading buys a fraction of an altcoin at 1 BTC pricing (always a satoshi worth of an altcoin). Completely fucks the charts.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Activity: 840
Does anyone know why the max price graph on Mint just shows a flat line?
No, but you should not use it anyway as it gives you a exceptionally poor chart to work with. Don't trade off Mintpal charts.

Use this https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/xcbtc

Yup its a great site
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
No, but you should not use it anyway as it gives you a exceptionally poor chart to work with. Don't trade off Mintpal charts.

+1
bitcoinwisdom is a very good chart-site Cheesy
Activity: 162

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
legendary
I may have missed it, but are we able to purchase the XC TOR stick next thursday?

I believe it will be available for download, not for purchase, and XChat will be included in the download.

It'll be available for both download and purchase (purchase being a custom XChat USB device it appears).

only download on thursday,  purchase later

Correct, I guess I should have clarified. :-)
Activity: 882
I may have missed it, but are we able to purchase the XC TOR stick next thursday?

I believe it will be available for download, not for purchase, and XChat will be included in the download.

It'll be available for both download and purchase (purchase being a custom XChat USB device it appears).

only download on thursday,  purchase later
legendary

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

It is my understanding that you can download the ISO next Thursday (and create your own TOR stick) The preinstalled physical TOR sticks will be available at a later time.

I see.  Thanks
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

It is my understanding that you can download the ISO next Thursday (and create your own TOR stick) The preinstalled physical TOR sticks will be available at a later time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Jump to: