Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 755. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Buy the rumor, sell the news  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
I dont think you guys understand why people are dumping and to be honest it blows my mind. It's simple, its nothing to do with the quality of the product, its how the messages are delivered and sometimes, the content.

Mistake 1, the late Rev 2 release, huge mega dump.

Mistake 2, promises new road map during the weekend, proceeds to make almost THE SAME mistake by revealing the new road map late on Sunday.

Mistake 3, road map is pretty much the same thing as the first one,  just presented differently. Lets be serious, that is what took a few days to wait for and also with no ETA?

In the meantime no one seems to acknowledge the fact that there are other coins around that people can make short term money from while XC is floundering. People are able to make serious money in the crypto market but cannot do that if their money is tied in XC, and that is why they dump.

Its not a whale dumping, its people that want to make money and dont want to wait months.

This is little to do with Cloak or Dark

Please for goodness sakes have some sort of Focus Group to test how people will receive your announcements, it really is bad the way they're being delivered. Also, when you say 'weekend release' you better make sure you release that news on a Saturday and not late on a Sunday.

This perspective doesn't adequately explain the facts.

- the announcement of Rob Kremers? Big news, huge dump.

- all the other non-minor announcements lately? Dumps right on the news.

Look up my posts and compare their times with the dumps on Mintpal. It's obvious.

I'm not particularly interested in discussing the complexities of expectations and deliveries. I've stated my opinion on this already, and I think that the reactions to our announcements have mostly to do with the circulating of misinformation and with the mysterious dumps. Your interpretation here rides upon these facts instead of preceding them.

Activity: 35
I dont think you guys understand why people are dumping and to be honest it blows my mind. It's simple, its nothing to do with the quality of the product, its how the messages are delivered and sometimes, the content.

Mistake 2, promises new road map during the weekend, proceeds to make almost THE SAME mistake by revealing the new road map late on Sunday.

Mistake 3, road map is pretty much the same thing as the first one,  just presented differently. Lets be serious, that is what took a few days to wait for and also with no ETA?

In the meantime no one seems to acknowledge the fact that there are other coins around that people can make short term money from while XC is floundering. People are able to make serious money in the crypto market but cannot do that if their money is tied in XC, and that is why they dump.

Its not a whale dumping, its people that want to make money and dont want to wait months.

Please for goodness sakes have some sort of Focus Group to test how people will receive your announcements, it really is bad the way they're being delivered. Also, when you say 'weekend release' you better make sure you release that news on a Saturday and not late on a Sunday.

If your trite "reasons" really are why some people are dumping then more power to 'em. I'll be glad to be there to scoop up the cheap coins. I'm not in this for daytrading or weektrading and I'll hazard a guess that the most of the folks here who truly understand what's going on aren't either. The mentality you described of people wanting to make money and not wait months? Lol

Like I said, the reasons are simple, its not assumption its fact. Look at the price, there is little to dispute. This might be a suprise to you but if people are confident XC price will stay low then guess what? They'll pull out, make some money elsewhere and come back to buy even more XC when the price is about to rise again.

[/quote]

LOL, what? Last time I checked Sunday night is still considered the weekend.

The only thing the PR team could have handled better with regards to the REV2 release was to have better managed expectations.

I feel that the team delivered adequately, but people seemed to have had unfounded expectations that were not met - expectations like "weekend release" somehow means Saturday night.

[/quote]

Maybe you dont understand what Focus Groups are for and thats why you so easily dismissed everything I said rather than say "maybe he has a point". Again, the price speaks for itself.

Focus Group was just an idea for me to throw out, dont get too hung up on it, common sense is all that should be needed.

Make people wait too long for news (little dump out of fraustration).

Road map similar to the one previously posted (little dump)
+
No ETA + increased fraustration + watching other coins blossom while you're tied up in a coin thats falling = (HUGE dump).

In regards to a Focus group, if you had one for instance and you asked them "Hey when we say we'll release something on the weekend, would you be happier if we release it on a Saturday or late on a Sunday?" what answer do you think they would give?  

Yeah.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

The only thing the PR team could have handled better with regards to the REV2 release was to have better managed expectations.

I feel that the team delivered adequately, but people seemed to have had unfounded expectations that were not met - expectations like "weekend release" somehow means Saturday night.

Roll Eyes

What? I thought weekend release meant Saturday morning at 12:01 in the am. Grin
Activity: 84
People are probably just cashing out due to Ethereum launching their ipo.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

Mistake 3, road map is pretty much the same thing as the first one,  just presented differently. Lets be serious, that is what took a few days to wait for and also with no ETA?

If your trite "reasons" really are why some people are dumping then more power to 'em. I'll be glad to be there to scoop up the cheap coins. I'm not in this for daytrading or weektrading and I'll hazard a guess that most of the folks here who truly understand what's going on aren't either. The mentality you described of people wanting to make money and not wait months? Lol

Please for goodness sakes have some sort of Focus Group to test how people will receive your announcements, it really is bad the way they're been delivered. Also, when you say 'weekend release' you better make sure you release that news on a Saturday and not late on a Sunday.

Finally someone making sense here ...I will add a few things more but I will keep my mouth closed for now.

Why the silence?

The second someone puts across a negative point of view due to the money they have lost, they are accused of FUD.... that may have something to do with it.
Activity: 100

Please for goodness sakes have some sort of Focus Group to test how people will receive your announcements, it really is bad the way they're been delivered. Also, when you say 'weekend release' you better make sure you release that news on a Saturday and not late on a Sunday.

Finally someone making sense here ...I will add a few things more but I will keep my mouth closed for now.

Why the silence?
Activity: 70

Mistake 3, road map is pretty much the same thing as the first one,  just presented differently. Lets be serious, that is what took a few days to wait for and also with no ETA?

yahtzee!
legendary
SoNiC BooM

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Hi folks

Introducing:

**The XC Daily Update**

I think it would be a good idea to let the community know what the team is up to each day.

We always have a lot going on and it's futile to try report everything, but I'll give you regular updates on the agenda.

Today:

- Dan is working on the next update to secure private messaging (EM).

- I'm drafting the new OP for this thread.

- We're updating website materials, the FAQ, etc.

Thanks Synechist!
legendary
Im going to let your community in on a big secret....That why i made this account. When DRK started that fud storm and crashed the price they did it because they were intimidated by XC and its DEV.. Well like any smart trader.. DRK saw the opportunity to take charge over the compettion they fear, They used instamine profits to buy a whole lot of XC cheap so they could smuther it.. I know this to be true..they've used the instamine for this more then once as well. Well good luck to this community....XC is a great coin, just got caught up in a bad situation drk created

If this is true, well, DRK will just sell low and eventually run dry of XC.

Suits me. We'll profit from cheap coins.

The more important thing is that:

- this doesn't mean any of us should troll DRK

- we have nothing to worry about from our competitors

- XC is perceived to be the market leader

Activity: 210
Ill take the slander... just wanted to chime it in.. keep it up XC
legendary
SoNiC BooM

Its not the whale ....I told you yesterday that we do 1 stupid move after another and now 1 stupid move more...but you just don't get it

I don't get what you mean because you didn't explain yesterday. What do you mean?

For now silence is golden....
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Im going to let your community in on a big secret....That why i made this account. When DRK started that fud storm and crashed the price they did it because they were intimidated by XC and its DEV.. Well like any smart trader.. DRK saw the opportunity to take charge over the compettion they fear, They used instamine profits to buy a whole lot of XC cheap so they could smuther it.. I know this to be true..they've used the instamine for this more then once as well. Well good luck to this community....XC is a great coin, just got caught up in a bad situation drk created

lol

Did the voices in your head tell you this?
Activity: 210
legendary

Its not the whale ....I told you yesterday that we do 1 stupid move after another and now 1 stupid move more...but you just don't get it

I don't get what you mean because you didn't explain yesterday. What do you mean?

legendary
SoNiC BooM
i was offline from weekend to today, do did i miss something good news? because i now i see that we need only ~30 btc to go to 90k sat.. its terrible price for XC... all people said that we are going very huge soon, but every day we are going lower and lower.. whats wrong with that community or that coin?? i cant understand...

Some mysterious whale keeps dumping on our news.

Look up my post history. It's all good news for days.

Then look at the times the announcements were made and the times at which 6-16K sells came in.

XC is solid. Someone's trying very hard to make it look otherwise.

They cannot fight reality though. We'll win out.

Jump to: