Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 771. (Read 1484192 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
Yep, this is what I am seeing. Coiling price between lower highs and higher lows, however, at least short-term on the daily is trending down. Still above support and nothing to be alarmed about until you start seeing closes below.

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

Still posting your rockets on Cloak Pookie?

Think my decision to sell at 134 still looks pretty good Cheesy

This would say much different
Activity: 518

Still posting your rockets on Cloak Pookie?

Think my decision to sell at 134 still looks pretty good Cheesy
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
There'll be a new version of the EM app coming out before long.

The word is that it will feature a "Skype-like" messaging interface, with a list of users on the left.

Nice,
- are the messages stored in the blockchain?
- can you chat if you're behind a firewall or nat and can't do port forwarding?

- Messages go through the end-to-end encrypted P2P tunnelling built into the core of the Xnode right back in Rev 1.

- Basically where Bitcoin has a broadcasting system, XC has the encrypted Xnode protocol.

- This means that your messages don't get preserved for perpetuity in a blockchain (which would be a terrible idea for private messaging :-)

- Technical details re. firewalls, NAT, etc. will become available upon the release.

Will the messaging require XC coin to be held to use?  Like a token... Therefore increasing demand for the currency?  Not a pay to use system but rather a proof that you hold xc?
Activity: 700

Thank you Smiley I know about the Official tor stick but I thought you can do one yourself right now as well correct? there was a link somewhere in the website to Download the Torstick file and make a USB drive into a tor stick, But I don't find it right now. I just Bought three 16 GB USB drives to test it out

Don't know if it is still available. This was a alpha test for ease of use!

Also the image was bigger then "normal" (consumer) amount of GB on a 16GB stick so I think that will not work with this image. Dan said that it would be fixed for final release

Yeah that was a testnet-only thing if I remember correctly, and only shared with a few people for testing.

I wouldn't recommend using it since XC didn't have trustless mixing at that stage.

It would work, but you'd be better off using Rev 2.45.

Thank you can't wait for the next update with EM Damn slow down as I will need to buy more!!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
[weird opinion]

Oh hi Pookielax

Do you mean this support line?

Long term rising trendline has held since the bottom. I see no sign of distress.

Also I have no idea what trendline you were referring to because your chart lacked one... and the stochastic is in the undersold region.

Finally you're on the wrong thread to discuss trading. You know where to go for that since you used to be an XC community member.

legendary

The word is that it will feature a "Skype-like" messaging interface, with a list of users on the left.

Nice,

- Messages go through the end-to-end encrypted P2P tunnelling built into the core of the Xnode right back in Rev 1.

- Basically where Bitcoin has a broadcasting system, XC has the encrypted Xnode protocol.

- This means that your messages don't get preserved for perpetuity in a blockchain (which would be a terrible idea for private messaging :-)

- Technical details re. firewalls, NAT, etc. will become available upon the release.

Activity: 462
Im sure this will be deleted because the you Kool Aid drinkers freak out whenever some one points out the obvious and you don't want to believe it... XC just fell below a critical support line and the EMA lines on the 4hr... If you really want XC sell now and catch cheaper cause any trader can see the signals

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Nice,
legendary
Hi all

A nice little update from the devs:

Can't wait!

Sounds interesting.  Is this chat or messaging?  Will we be able to make an account name?

I don't think there'd be any third party to have an account with. :-)

Is it chat or just messaging?

"Secure private messaging" is what I'm calling it. I haven't been given specifics as to how messages will be represented, and neither am I sure of what you're asking. If the update is "Skype-like" it sounds like a chat UI though.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Sounds like chat, since he says "Skype Like". 
Activity: 644
Hi all

Can't wait!

Sounds interesting.  Is this chat or messaging?  Will we be able to make an account name?

Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Hi all

Can't wait!

this sounds more than just interesting!! Also hyped about rev3 tor stick!!!! DAWMN
legendary
Hi all

Can't wait!

Edit: it'll still be within the ol' QT interface. The full-on new UI is a Rev 3 thing.

Sounds interesting.  Is this chat or messaging?  Will we be able to make an account name?

legendary

Thank you Smiley I know about the Official tor stick but I thought you can do one yourself right now as well correct? there was a link somewhere in the website to Download the Torstick file and make a USB drive into a tor stick, But I don't find it right now. I just Bought three 16 GB USB drives to test it out

Also the image was bigger then "normal" (consumer) amount of GB on a 16GB stick so I think that will not work with this image. Dan said that it would be fixed for final release

Yeah that was a testnet-only thing if I remember correctly, and only shared with a few people for testing.

I wouldn't recommend using it since XC didn't have trustless mixing at that stage.

It would work, but you'd be better off using Rev 2.45.

Activity: 644
Hi all

Can't wait!

Activity: 126
Hi all

Can't wait!

Cool

FINALLY OUR OWN ENCRYPTED CHAT!
Activity: 126

legendary
Hi all

Can't wait!

Edit: it'll still be within the ol' QT interface. The full-on new UI is a Rev 3 thing.
hrt
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
can XC reach 0.01btc? Someone knows it at all? Smiley
sure enough no till everyone start out to trade
my guess is it may have essential chances to start rising at the beginning of autumn where/if massive pr campaign begins and the development stage will be closer to rev 3. Every third word on this forum - ''beta'', ''not final product'' is kinda subconscious cliche. It sounds a bit uncomfortably if u are looking where to put money. But this depends as well on competing techs. However, on current volume XC will never reach even half of this price.

Jump to: