Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 83. (Read 1484185 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

08i? But that's not the stable build.

By my recollection, XChat (without group chat) does work very well and was tested more than two weeks ago. Same goes for private transactions.

But hey, let's not go by memory. Let's test the thing.

Send me a message.

Please keep us posted with the results  Wink

Well I'm chatting with Dan and all's well.

Ursay, you still here?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

By my recollection, XChat (without group chat) does work very well and was tested more than two weeks ago. Same goes for private transactions.

Send me a message.

Please keep us posted with the results  Wink
legendary
Are there any specific plans or goals for software release(s) before the 29th that will inspire investor and user confidence?  It seems like we may of moved from XChat development on traditional systems to mobile development?  I realize you are very busy with the upcoming release of BlockNet infrastructure.  Thanks.
A stable release of XChat across all platforms.

2 days left.  Been ready to test new builds and help discover bugs.  I'm willing to work for free here.  Haven't heard about XChat much lately though.  Everything is still on track...right???   Wink

I was not able to follow along over the weekend, did the actual android app get released for testing (not just the UI sneak peak)?

if i didnt missed anything, so we didnt see Dan here all weekend. it would be nice to know when devs are planning to realease test and final mobile wallet and rev2.5 Smiley

I don't think another version was released yet.  The UI sneak peek had some working functionality however.  Take a step back though.  XChat and the mixer still are not working for me and many others.  I'm ready and available to provide details and testing.  Seems like quite a bit of testing would need to be done if it's spanning across 3 platforms.  Adding mobile to the eco-system before the 3 main platforms are solid seems odd.  I've had multiple software Q&A jobs in my lifetime so I speak from some experience.

Hey Ursay

What problems are you having with XChat, and with private transactions?

They're working fine for me. Keen to do some testing of the stable version?

- http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/windows/XCurrency_2.49.08.exe

I'm on a Mac.  The problem is the mixer and XChat don't work.  XChat issues have already been documented in this thread quite a bit.  Mixer issues were sent to Dan via PM.  Was there other specific testing I can do which would be helpful and push towards stable releases?

When was this? The stable release has been well-tested before we started the group chat test releases, and XChat (without group chat) worked fine, as well as private transactions.

What were the mixer issues?

Edit: the Mac build is new and therefore was not tested previously. So we need to test it: http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/OSX/XCurrency-qt-08_prod.dmg

This was 2 weeks ago when multiple users in this thread were testing.  There was not much success.  XChat does NOT work fine.  Private transactions do NOT work fine.

The mixer issues are that it does not work.  I tested with XCurrency-qt-multichat_08i and my xc just disappeared into thin air.  After Dan asked me to try XCurrency-qt-08_prod I got...
searching, then processing, then timeout expired

After that I haven't heard from Dan.

Send me a message.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Are there any specific plans or goals for software release(s) before the 29th that will inspire investor and user confidence?  It seems like we may of moved from XChat development on traditional systems to mobile development?  I realize you are very busy with the upcoming release of BlockNet infrastructure.  Thanks.

2 days left.  Been ready to test new builds and help discover bugs.  I'm willing to work for free here.  Haven't heard about XChat much lately though.  Everything is still on track...right???   Wink

I was not able to follow along over the weekend, did the actual android app get released for testing (not just the UI sneak peak)?

if i didnt missed anything, so we didnt see Dan here all weekend. it would be nice to know when devs are planning to realease test and final mobile wallet and rev2.5 Smiley

I don't think another version was released yet.  The UI sneak peek had some working functionality however.  Take a step back though.  XChat and the mixer still are not working for me and many others.  I'm ready and available to provide details and testing.  Seems like quite a bit of testing would need to be done if it's spanning across 3 platforms.  Adding mobile to the eco-system before the 3 main platforms are solid seems odd.  I've had multiple software Q&A jobs in my lifetime so I speak from some experience.

Hey Ursay

I'm on a Mac.  The problem is the mixer and XChat don't work.  XChat issues have already been documented in this thread quite a bit.  Mixer issues were sent to Dan via PM.  Was there other specific testing I can do which would be helpful and push towards stable releases?

When was this? The stable release has been well-tested before we started the group chat test releases, and XChat (without group chat) worked fine, as well as private transactions.

Edit: the Mac build is new and therefore was not tested previously. So we need to test it: http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/OSX/XCurrency-qt-08_prod.dmg

This was 2 weeks ago when multiple users in this thread were testing.  There was not much success.  XChat does NOT work fine.  Private transactions do NOT work fine.

The mixer issues are that it does not work.  I tested with XCurrency-qt-multichat_08i and my xc just disappeared into thin air.  
After Dan asked me to try XCurrency-qt-08_prod I got...
searching, then processing, then timeout expired

After that I haven't heard from Dan.
legendary

Hey Ursay

Edit: the Mac build is new (but the same code as the older Windows build) and therefore was not tested previously. So we need to test it: http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/OSX/XCurrency-qt-08_prod.dmg

legendary

Hey Ursay

legendary
Who else is up for testing?

I'm available.
legendary

Hey Ursay

legendary

Activity: 364
Are there any specific plans or goals for software release(s) before the 29th that will inspire investor and user confidence?  It seems like we may of moved from XChat development on traditional systems to mobile development?  I realize you are very busy with the upcoming release of BlockNet infrastructure.  Thanks.

2 days left.  Been ready to test new builds and help discover bugs.  I'm willing to work for free here.  Haven't heard about XChat much lately though.  Everything is still on track...right???   Wink

Activity: 252
Are there any specific plans or goals for software release(s) before the 29th that will inspire investor and user confidence?  It seems like we may of moved from XChat development on traditional systems to mobile development?  I realize you are very busy with the upcoming release of BlockNet infrastructure.  Thanks.

2 days left.  Been ready to test new builds and help discover bugs.  I'm willing to work for free here.  Haven't heard about XChat much lately though.  Everything is still on track...right???   Wink

legendary

ech.. i was happy all day when i didnt see any dumps, and price rising to 76k , and now i see that some fool dumped at 67k again.. how long it can continues..  very sad to see at it Sad wednesday could come faster and do the end to the dumps..

I don't think there's any need to be as negative as you've been lately.

Today's price action was not "dumping". Look at the volume.

Price never ascends without corrections. If it's on the ascent, this is a correction.

sorry for my negative lately, but never throught that we will go under 120-130 so its hard to see at XC at 70k.. but hope that 60k was a bottom and we wont fall under 60.

about blocknet webpage.. sorry but it is really poor.. blocknet are planning to get ~1 mln $ from tokens and cant do normal webpage?? its very strange..
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
ech.. i was happy all day when i didnt see any dumps, and price rising to 76k , and now i see that some fool dumped at 67k again.. how long it can continues..  very sad to see at it Sad wednesday could come faster and do the end to the dumps..

Price never ascends without corrections. If it's on the ascent, this is a correction.

I think the dumping is pretty simple.  People see the effort that's been put into the quality of this website http://xc-official.com/

vs this one

http://theblocknet.com/

led by the same team.  And they see the writing on the wall.

We are still really early in the process and I was listening to Andreas Antopolous yesterday and he was saying that this universe is going to expand 3x quicker than the internet as there is no infrastructure needed and he was comparing the current state to the internet of 1992. It's still very early in the game.

Six years in the internet had far deeper penetration, everyday use & real world problems solved than bitcoin does.  Six years isn't early in the game with the technology being able to reach as many people as it can.  I'd say it's mid to late in the game.
Activity: 324

you know guys, the market has been really boring lately. The problem is due because no new money is getting into the market as we speak and until the trend is reversed you can probably expect all cryptos to stay this way. Volume on Bittrex was around 2k BTC per day not so long ago now it's often between 800-1200 BTC and it keeps dropping.

That is why blocknet is so important for XC. Crypto currencies have to do everything they can to market themselves to the general population by bringing services to them that are competitive and unique using the blockchain. Coins/Tokens like Storj have been doing well lately because they will have a day to day working product sooner than BC for instance.

We are still really early in the process and I was listening to Andreas Antopolous yesterday and he was saying that this universe is going to expand 3x quicker than the internet as there is no infrastructure needed and he was comparing the current state to the internet of 1992. It's still very early in the game.

The outcome imo is also going to be VERY binary, you will either lose everything or be set for life so you have to bet only the money you can afford to lose and try to bet on the winning horse and there is no doubt in my mind that XC is going to outperform the masses. This coin is ran like a business and it's thinking 1-2 step ahead of the masses.

I just hope that Dan has enough to survive 2-3 years because it might take this long before real return on investment is reached :/.
legendary

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Activity: 478
Don't like bittrex order book? Try this one: https://cryptrader.com/

I like it much better and can view multiple exchanges easily. They have XC markets from bittrex cryptsy and poloniex.

Nice site. Thanks.
Activity: 462
Don't like bittrex order book? Try this one: https://cryptrader.com/

I like it much better and can view multiple exchanges easily. They have XC markets from bittrex cryptsy and poloniex.

Woah.

*insert mind-blown.gif that I'm too lazy to find*
Pages:
Jump to: