Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 87. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Can't wait to see the Documentary in 10 years times about what really went down!  Up and around we go, were will it stop, no body knows.  For those who want to strike it in binary, the 10 digits are there, in the public domain.  Pets and masters watching the clock, tick tock.  The eight legged ones stand on the four corners.

Let's play a game with lots to gain.  Wallets and keys lie undiscovered for everyone to see, but walk on by.

I love your stuff man, hah
Activity: 138
3 clear wave patterns downwards since 12 October, hopefully bottom was in at 60K today?    
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Can't wait to see the Documentary in 10 years times about what really went down!  Up and around we go, were will it stop, no body knows.  For those who want to strike it in binary, the 10 digits are there, in the public domain.  Pets and masters watching the clock, tick tock.  The eight legged ones stand on the four corners.

Let's play a game with lots to gain.  Wallets and keys lie undiscovered for everyone to see, but walk on by.

Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Alright! With this low price I was able to pick up 23 XC!!! yeah for me!

I feel ya! I'm scrapping up everything extra and buying a bit more XC before ITO.
Hustlin'.

My hustle is limited Smiley
Activity: 700

I feel ya! I'm scrapping up everything extra and buying a bit more XC before ITO.
Hustlin'.

Last chance for sub 80K coins ...

The bot activity is clear and disgusting right now.
Activity: 196

Hustlin'.

Last chance for sub 80K coins ...
Activity: 182

Hustlin'.
will you be able to trade cryptos that are in the blocknet with the blocknet exchange? if it is we already have a partial dec exchange ....when it will be delivered. Otherwise I would like to have a decentralised exchange within the xc mesh network.

This is what is most needed now for the Altcoin community and this will generate the most growth for XC
Activity: 509
Activity: 138
This is just my personal observation about Bittrex strange/suspicious bot system.

I have noticed what seems tot be deliberate bot pattern there.

I have checked many new born or emerging cryptocurrencies which use Bittrex as the main traiding exchange (sometimes they have some 2nd on or 3rd one like Cryptsy or Poloniex but the trade volume there is lower than on Bittrex).

It appears that Bittrex bots tend to lower prices down to hover around certain BTC prices, ranging between

0.001, 0.0001, 0.00001, 0.000001, 0.0000001 BTC

up to

0.0014, 0.00014, 0.000014, 0.0000014, 0.00000014 BTC etc. (if the price is a bit larger than the decimation of 0.1 then it seems to be, because there is some interest in buying this certain cryptocurrency).

It seems self evident that prices very seldom reach more than these. Like for example, 0.00015, 0.000017, 0.0000016, 0.00000018 etc.
When this happens, it seems that it is becasue of sudden, large amount of cryptocoin being purchased within short period of time. Then Bittrex bots bring the price down again.

They use these bots deliberately, to generate the smallest price offers to compete with other exchanges.

http://bitinfocharts.com/markets/

Just some of the examples:

NAUT         0.00012   BTC (Main exchange Bittrex)
MMXIV       0.014       BTC (Main exchange Bittrex)
CANN         0.000012  BTC (Main exchange Bittrex)
ROOT         0.00014    BTC (Main exchange Bittrex)
CLOAK        0.00015    BTC (Price on Bittrex)
XC             0.0014     BTC  (Main exchange Bittrex)
BTM           0.0014     BTC  (Price on Bittrex)
VRC           0.00013    BTC (Main exchange Bittrex)
START       0.00011    BTC (Main exchange Bittrex)
BTCD         0.012       BTC  (Price on Bittrex)
BC            0.00015     BTC (Main exchange Bittrex)
VOOT        0.0000011  BTC (Main exchange Bittrex)
TRUST       0.0000015 BTC  (Main exchange Bittrex)

And many more...

In 80-90% of cases Bittrex offerrs the lowest prices in the market from all major exchanges out there.
I recommend abandoning this exchange and move to other exchanges like Poloniex, BTC-E and even Bitter...
That's for the sake of your cryptos. Unless you are a speculant and spend thousands of BTC buying cheap cryptos on Bittrex and selling on another...

And, I wouldn't be surprised if it is Bittrex who is responsible for buying all these cheap cryptos.
Then they will dump them on another exchange with higher price.
I wouldn't be, also surprised if that another exchange with higher prices isn't owned by of guys from Bittrex (or their friends)... lol
That's almost a perfect trickstery (if not jsut a pure scam?) :-)

For example, they buy 16 million LTCD for 160 BTC (0.00001 BTC/LTCD) on Bittrex and sell this 16 million LTCD on other exchange (they own or have deal with) for 192 BTC (0.000012 BTC/LTCD)... :-)

http://www.richlist.eu/litecoindark

Maybe we should consider moving to another exchange???  I no longer hold any coins here.  Price has been in steady decline since this has been our main exchange.

[snip]

Result still no UI still no Mobile wallet still no Rev 2.5 still no working mac wallets for chat. and Delay over all. Part of the Dump are Investors running away as a result of last two months choices and this is a fact. rest is pookie asshole dumping and manipulating the market as well as probable Moolah stolen XC. Hope we will get out of this soon with new releases. Ah and as well code reviews announced nearly a month ago never came.

I thought the mac wallets were now up to date and chat able. And we had test previews of the mobile wallet only 2 days ago with a surprise working version. Try to relax a bit - maybe they went to the movies yesterday.

I'm not selling any of my core holdings in XC or BTC until the USD collapses anyway...so I don't mind Smiley Unless there is some massive spike between now and then

To me yesterday's dumping looks like an attempt at a dump and pump geared for the ITO - the reason it looks a bit different to normal is that most in XC are pretty seasoned
and in it for the long haul so no-one else sells - without the usual mass panic of weak hands it just looks like one insane guy lowering the price. (Because of that I think/hope they won't make much out of it).

Edit: Oh and you can bet that the sudden appearance of e.g. Aristophanes on this thread after a long absence is not a coincidence. I'm sure this guy is a real altruist, going round the forums advising people on their best moves - (on the other hand maybe he wants you to dump your coins to him. Little s**t.)
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
WTF why BTC to 435$ on coidesk?Huh

http://www.coindesk.com/
probably some failure on there end...

if you select every other exchange... everybody is around 355$. only coindesk BPI is @ 435
Anyway Volume on XC is a good thing for too much time the price was stgnant so in a way this Dump is good as it bring in new Investors. I would like to say as well that now is enough though let's get the mobile wallet rolling as well as the new wallet UI. New wallet UI for the Windows version would be much appreciated as well.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
It should not affect the price now other than hype.  We may see a spike in price closer to ITO time.  That being said, that price spike will encompass all participating coins so that spike will likely be spread among all coins to lesser effect on individual coins.

One thing to consider right now with the dumping.  Most of it was done in the 90-105k range, so that very same person may be trickle buying back right now at the lower prices(65-70k).  Nice profit if this is so.

edited

if you are right, so we will not see lower prices tomorrow, so we will see tomorrow who is right. i hope that you Cheesy
Activity: 154
Price dropping now looking like a pure absurdity since you can purchase blocknet tockens for every participating coin
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Hi guys from Stealth coin community!

Are you ready for the Blocknet ITO next week?  Wink
Activity: 602
It should not affect the price now other than hype.  We may see a spike in price closer to ITO time.  That being said, that price spike will encompass all participating coins so that spike will likely be spread among all coins to lesser effect on individual coins.

One thing to consider right now with the dumping.  Most of it was done in the 90-105k range, so that very same person may be trickle buying back right now at the lower prices(65-70k).  Nice profit if this is so.

edited

What is Block-stream?
Blockstream is some project to do with sidechains. Sidechains are an attempt theoretically, to implement any open source altcoin "into" bitcoin.

As well as I was saying Arlyn job is now doubled and he is posting here much less then before. Hope this block-net will pay out all XC team efforts and hope this Dump is orchestrated..
Dump looks like a large holder exiting or reducing exposure.
I'm not selling any of my core holdings in XC or BTC until the USD collapses anyway...so I don't mind Smiley Unless there is some massive spike between now and then

If we not see that collapse in 2015 we are all fucked.
Pages:
Jump to: