Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 84. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
In Crypto We Verify
Don't like bittrex order book? Try this one: https://cryptrader.com/

I like it much better and can view multiple exchanges easily. They have XC markets from bittrex cryptsy and poloniex.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Someone is dumping her mom down the window again.. at this point I can see just Moolah dumping

- you need to relax. It's just someone who bought at 6.5 selling at 7.5 - compared to the relentless 20+20+20+.. BTC dumps we had
over the last weeks it's nothing.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Someone is dumping her mom down the window again.. at this point I can see just Moolah dumping

No, the volumes are not anything close to the dumping we've seen previously.

Incidentally, the price has recently risen on minimal buy support. This is likely because of buy interest, plus no satisfying sell opportunities for bears.

Potential strategy: keep chipping away at the asks instead of putting up large bids.

don't know but someone is keeping the price under 75 k and dumping till 68 k till there are orders big enough to fill.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Just put up a 4500 XC buy order, lets see if anyone is crazy enough to dump into it or if it will push the price up.

Are you the Guy before in IRC was saying was going to put a 13 BTC buy order up?

Edit: they have dumped rather quick lol...

That wasnt me but yes they dumped into that right off lol.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

No, the volumes are not anything close to the dumping we've seen previously.

Incidentally, the price has recently risen on minimal buy support. This is likely because of buy interest, plus no satisfying sell opportunities for bears.

Potential strategy: keep chipping away at the asks instead of putting up large bids.
Just put up a 4500 XC buy order, lets see if anyone is crazy enough to dump into it or if it will push the price up.

Are you the Guy before in IRC was saying was going to put a 13 BTC buy order up?

Edit: they have dumped rather quick lol...
I'm with you here . i don't expect wonders for xc price because of the 10% discount.

Why wouldn't it increase the price? Surely everyone will buy XC to buy block in XC. Assuming the 10% difference is maintained it's positive feedback. On the other hand I
think pretty quickly arbitrage will mean the 10% gap is quickly filled by people selling from block into BTC - it depends what they decide to do with the sell walls to maintain the 10%
but I don't see how a 10% difference can be sustained for very long - assuming you are free to sell into BTC from the get-go.     
I'm with you here . i don't expect wonders for xc price because of the 10% discount. I also think parts of the sell off been big holders that don't share the vision of XC inlcuding the blocknet ecosystem. I think its great for XC because XCs unique tech will do well of and on the blocknet. the mesh net privacy with easy of use will be the driving force of XCs bullrun though, with or without the blocknet. BLocknet is an infrstructural sideproject which i think is good to start now but it won't sell XC or the other coins as much as their own tech will. some think this tec gets shared on blocknet which is wrong. Also beeing able to use XC with other coins doesn'T put an end to XC buypressure. i sense some think that. But whats a more attractive long term hold then a coin that makes good fee traffic on blocknet? none. so the urge to buy and hold XC is still in place based on XC delivering mesh net privacy just like before just on a bigger scale depending on how blocknet will develope. the internet is still there btw. conventional acces to XC is not cut of with blocknet.

I think what the team has to learn a little is sensing the community mood better and acting accordingly. you can'T force your vision of how things will play out on the majority of a community just by articulating yourself eloquently enough. Anyway.

its good that the cards are kind of on the table right now. those who embrace the blocknet are still here, those who don'T see its benefits have left. this had to turn into a sell of and i'm actually positive surprised that it didn't went lower. we can build a new positive momentum from here with everybody more or less on the same page again now. you can't make everybody happy all time but i see a consensual agreement on the direction in here again which is good. the meshnet privacy of rev3 is the biggest thing since bitcoin to me. i will only leave if this fails to become userfriendly reality and i see rather the opposite around the corner.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I'm with you here . i don't expect wonders for xc price because of the 10% discount. I also think parts of the sell off been big holders that don't share the vision of XC inlcuding the blocknet ecosystem. I think its great for XC because XCs unique tech will do well of and on the blocknet. the mesh net privacy with easy of use will be the driving force of XCs bullrun though, with or without the blocknet. BLocknet is an infrstructural sideproject which i think is good to start now but it won't sell XC or the other coins as much as their own tech will. some think this tec gets shared on blocknet which is wrong. Also beeing able to use XC with other coins doesn'T put an end to XC buypressure. i sense some think that. But whats a more attractive long term hold then a coin that makes good fee traffic on blocknet? none. so the urge to buy and hold XC is still in place based on XC delivering mesh net privacy just like before just on a bigger scale depending on how blocknet will develope. the internet is still there btw. conventional acces to XC is not cut of with blocknet.

I think what the team has to learn a little is sensing the community mood better and acting accordingly. you can'T force your vision of how things will play out on the majority of a community just by articulating yourself eloquently enough. Anyway.

its good that the cards are kind of on the table right now. those who embrace the blocknet are still here, those who don'T see its benefits have left. this had to turn into a sell of and i'm actually positive surprised that it didn't went lower. we can build a new positive momentum from here with everybody more or less on the same page again now. you can't make everybody happy all time but i see a consensual agreement on the direction in here again which is good. the meshnet privacy of rev3 is the biggest thing since bitcoin to me. i will only leave if this fails to become userfriendly reality and i see rather the opposite around the corner.
Activity: 470
I have mixed feelings on how the blocknet ITO will effect the XC price.   Regardless of if it is right or wrong there definitely has been a lot of negative reaction to the ITO and timing of blocknet itself.
Honestly I am still trying to form an opinion and plan my next move myself.

There's always a hostile reaction to anything and everything on Bitcointalk. Just ignore the haters and make up your own mind.  Smiley
Activity: 252
only 2 days left till blocknet, but volume is falling down and price arent moving in any side, what do you think when we will see volume jumping? today, tomorrow or wednesday? or blocknet wont effect XC volume and price? opinions? just want to discuss and know others opinion

I have mixed feelings on how the blocknet ITO will effect the XC price.   Regardless of if it is right or wrong there definitely has been a lot of negative reaction to the ITO and timing of blocknet itself.
Honestly I am still trying to form an opinion and plan my next move myself.
only 2 days left till blocknet, but volume is falling down and price arent moving in any side, what do you think when we will see volume jumping? today, tomorrow or wednesday? or blocknet wont effect XC volume and price? opinions? just want to discuss and know others opinion

The huge recent volume was due to dumping, so you don't want big volume just yet! It seems pretty normal ... i.e.

Volume falling off = dumping had peaked - (i.e. the majority of people are persuaded to sell at the bottom and lose).
Volume starts to rise as people become more confident.
Bull run 
volume peaks when most people buy at the top (and again lose).
Rinse, repeat.
Activity: 252
Never seen anything like this. WTF? No more BUY orders?

[snip]

The list on bittrex just shows the first 50 orders - there are plenty of buy orders but they are
swamped by a gazillion tiny bot buy orders
Typical order book manipulation made up of tiny orders stacked one satoshi away purposely so that the buy orders after the first 50 orders do not show.  I have asked Bittrex to fix this but they have not done so, you can also fill the sell order book the same way to make it look the opposite.  Bittrex should fix this with some order analysis scrypt that can detect this and bunch them all together or by staking all these orders into one order and displaying one decimal place less.

+1 All buy orders around 0.00070770-880 it makes it difficult to see below. It is very often the case on bittrex, i think that this is the work of one person

That bot or person or whatever is the disease of bittrex

No doubt, I absolutely hate that. 
Activity: 714

[snip]

The list on bittrex just shows the first 50 orders - there are plenty of buy orders but they are
Typical order book manipulation made up of tiny orders stacked one satoshi away purposely so that the buy orders after the first 50 orders do not show.  I have asked Bittrex to fix this but they have not done so, you can also fill the sell order book the same way to make it look the opposite.  Bittrex should fix this with some order analysis scrypt that can detect this and bunch them all together or by staking all these orders into one order and displaying one decimal place less.

+1 All buy orders around 0.00070770-880 it makes it difficult to see below. It is very often the case on bittrex, i think that this is the work of one person

That bot or person or whatever is the disease of bittrex
Activity: 113
Merit: 10

[snip]

Activity: 238

[snip]

Typical order book manipulation made up of tiny orders stacked one satoshi away purposely so that the buy orders after the first 50 orders do not show.  I have asked Bittrex to fix this but they have not done so, you can also fill the sell order book the same way to make it look the opposite.  Bittrex should fix this with some order analysis scrypt that can detect this and bunch them all together or by staking all these orders into one order and displaying one decimal place less.

[snip]

Pages:
Jump to: