Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 830. (Read 1484194 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
I'm afraid that everyone is waiting for REV2 to have it's final tweaks, it's still running a little late at the moment, be patient, i'm sure Dan is beavering away at the code as we speak, it shouldn't be much longer, watch the price go crazy when it's out. Remember we hit 300k on the 6th when everyone though it was going to be out the next day.

We'll get there. Grin

But I heard REV2's decentralized mixer is already working on the main net. The only feature we are waiting is encrypted messaging, it's on the test net.

Nevertheless, both price & volume are gradually dropping... What we have to wait, if main feature, decentralized mixer, does work already?

We are waiting multipath + xnode autoconfigurated in wallet. Once we receive that another PR campaign will be lunched i think.

traders sold now for few differents reasons:
1/ they bet xc will not moove too much next few days and want to trade something else hoping to gain more money and come back to xc
2/ they see small buy wall the night (because low vlome day on all altcoins actually) , they bet it will be easy to create panic for cheap and dump into the higher buy wall but don't sell under 150
3/loose patience and nerve
4/buy morning when people have tryed to create panic all night and sell the night to do it again

as you can see we don't go under 150, whales let think we are weak but they buy everything around 150 in fact Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I'm afraid that everyone is waiting for REV2 to have it's final tweaks, it's still running a little late at the moment, be patient, i'm sure Dan is beavering away at the code as we speak, it shouldn't be much longer, watch the price go crazy when it's out. Remember we hit 300k on the 6th when everyone though it was going to be out the next day.

We'll get there. Grin

But I heard REV2's decentralized mixer is already working on the main net. The only feature we are waiting is encrypted messaging, it's on the test net.

Nevertheless, both price & volume are gradually dropping... What we have to wait, if main feature, decentralized mixer, does work already?

Dan stated himself a few pages back that it's not finished, there can't be a lot left to do. Perhaps he will update later today?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
from;
http://cryptoanalytics.trade/analyst-ratings/

ANALYST FINDINGS
July 7, 2014
Business Plan: GOOD:
XC has a plan in place an Anon working and tested and has many more projects working and documented on a Roadmap.

MEDIA/PR: WEAK
There is little or no presence of XC on the internet. Plans exist to correct this.

***A CORRECTION TO THE TEAM HAS BEEN UPDATED.

DEV TEAM: XC has an exemplary team in place and I am convinced development in all areas will continue to flourish.
VALUATION: We rate the available coin supply at 3 (1 being very diluted and 3 being not diluted). Market Capitalization is 8.8M on the date of this opinion. Projections in development versus current Market Capitalization I find this coin is slightly undervalued and modest upward mobility is expected.

TARGET PRICE 8 MONTHS
LOW: 1.75 USD
MED: 1.85 USD
HIGH: 1.95 USD

My findings; The people from http://cryptoanalytics.trade/analyst-ratings/ only know as much as the investors know about the PR and Marketing plan, I think it is unfair to Judge that part of the team currently.

All in All guy's lets prove them wrong!!

worst analyst ever...makes me sad people can't see the potential of XC..oh well we can't all make a fortune off crypto like early adopters of BTC, XC is probably one of the only coins that will repeat the rise BTC had..so sad for them..not.
Activity: 243
Merit: 125

We'll get there. Grin

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
There is a cheap 7 btc wall at 150k sat. I will buy it up when I get home from work. Crazy that people are selling at this price.
legendary
Activity: 1288
47BTC and we are at 120 again, where we were before the pump to 300... its very bad because we dont have new higher buttom and we are not growing not in the least..

we need higher volume of BTC in order to get the price rise as if the volume is low, price will also fall.
Why nobody is buying then? What's wrong with the coin?

We'll get there. Grin
Activity: 338
Merit: 255
How many exchanges have XC market atm? MP is pretty much dead and in BitcoinWisdom I do not see an alternative, would like to move my bag to other pastures and trade there.

Hoping that PR to kick up soon :S

Eth.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
47BTC and we are at 120 again, where we were before the pump to 300... its very bad because we dont have new higher buttom and we are not growing not in the least..

we need higher volume of BTC in order to get the price rise as if the volume is low, price will also fall.

Nothing, people are still trying to make short profit after VRC/mintpal fail. Nothing is wrong with the coin, theres just not enough incentive for now to make the jump(eg selling another high priced alt to buy XC).

Be sure that with the next significant wave or trending pump, there will be many people jumping on board.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Any serious xcers in the Atlanta area?

I may be close Wink Whatsup?

Would be nice to sit down and discuss future xc business ideas. I run a local Atlanta bitcoin meetup on Mondays but those guys don't want to hear anything about alts. I'm not a dev, just a guy who sees great potential for this coins future.

Yea, the local bitcoin meetups in charlotte are pretty lame too. I'm for cryptocurrency as a whole and an business successful anarchist/anarcho-capitalist. My issue with bitcoin meetups is nothing interesting is talked about. If we aren't discussing philosophy, making money or how crypto can and will do away with the ruling class/government... i'm disinterested. I do like pissing off the statists though.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Any serious xcers in the Atlanta area?

I may be close Wink Whatsup?

Would be nice to sit down and discuss future xc business ideas. I run a local Atlanta bitcoin meetup on Mondays but those guys don't want to hear anything about alts. I'm not a dev, just a guy who sees great potential for this coins future.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Still pretty relentless dumping. Buy depth looks pretty bad, especially when the uptrend breaks down below .00133. I don't have any more BTC until Friday's transfer in due to Coinbase's stupid 4 day bank rule.

LOL exchanges are terrible. Find a reliable seller on localbitcoin and never deal with exchanges again. When I first started I used an exchange and the process was long, more costly and I ended up paying above market price for a BTC. My local 'dealer' buys BTC in bulk from massive mining operations and I can turn my cash into XC in a matter of an hour or so.

bottom line- I'm never going to buy from an exchange again.

or just be dutch
use bitonic and buy bitcoin directly trough your bank acc ( ideal ) and have bitcoins whitin the hour ( depands how fast bitcoin blocks are found )

or SELL your bitcoins and have the money on the bank whitin 1 hour * depands on how fast bitcoin blocks are found *

ia usa banking totaly sucks Smiley

same whit paypall ( we dont use creditcards or shit like that ) everyting is instanly payed trough the bank acc Smiley

for us bitcoins are slow Tongue  * till we need to send money anywhere outside of holland * then banking is slow AS FUCK
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
Still pretty relentless dumping. Buy depth looks pretty bad, especially when the uptrend breaks down below .00133. I don't have any more BTC until Friday's transfer in due to Coinbase's stupid 4 day bank rule.

LOL exchanges are terrible. Find a reliable seller on localbitcoin and never deal with exchanges again. When I first started I used an exchange and the process was long, more costly and I ended up paying above market price for a BTC. My local 'dealer' buys BTC in bulk from massive mining operations and I can turn my cash into XC in a matter of an hour or so.

No one within 200 miles of me unfortunately or else I would totally go that route.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
a high 8 month target price of $1.95 would be like going back to 2009 and say that Bitcoin will only reach a high of $10 ever. It's a disgrace is what it is.
Activity: 126
from;
http://cryptoanalytics.trade/analyst-ratings/

ANALYST FINDINGS
July 7, 2014
Business Plan: GOOD:
XC has a plan in place an Anon working and tested and has many more projects working and documented on a Roadmap.

MEDIA/PR: WEAK
There is little or no presence of XC on the internet. Plans exist to correct this.

***A CORRECTION TO THE TEAM HAS BEEN UPDATED.

DEV TEAM: XC has an exemplary team in place and I am convinced development in all areas will continue to flourish.
VALUATION: We rate the available coin supply at 3 (1 being very diluted and 3 being not diluted). Market Capitalization is 8.8M on the date of this opinion. Projections in development versus current Market Capitalization I find this coin is slightly undervalued and modest upward mobility is expected.

TARGET PRICE 8 MONTHS
LOW: 1.75 USD
MED: 1.85 USD
HIGH: 1.95 USD

My findings; The people from http://cryptoanalytics.trade/analyst-ratings/ only know as much as the investors know about the PR and Marketing plan, I think it is unfair to Judge that part of the team currently.

All in All guy's lets prove them wrong!!

Activity: 196

u in canada by chance ?

yes indeeeeed. GTA area.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

u in canada by chance ?
Jump to: