Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 831. (Read 1484194 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Still pretty relentless dumping. Buy depth looks pretty bad, especially when the uptrend breaks down below .00133. I don't have any more BTC until Friday's transfer in due to Coinbase's stupid 4 day bank rule.

LOL exchanges are terrible. Find a reliable seller on localbitcoin and never deal with exchanges again. When I first started I used an exchange and the process was long, more costly and I ended up paying above market price for a BTC. My local 'dealer' buys BTC in bulk from massive mining operations and I can turn my cash into XC in a matter of an hour or so.

bottom line- I'm never going to buy from an exchange again.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
from;
http://cryptoanalytics.trade/analyst-ratings/

ANALYST FINDINGS
July 7, 2014
Business Plan: GOOD:
XC has a plan in place an Anon working and tested and has many more projects working and documented on a Roadmap.

MEDIA/PR: WEAK
There is little or no presence of XC on the internet. Plans exist to correct this.

***A CORRECTION TO THE TEAM HAS BEEN UPDATED.

DEV TEAM: XC has an exemplary team in place and I am convinced development in all areas will continue to flourish.
VALUATION: We rate the available coin supply at 3 (1 being very diluted and 3 being not diluted). Market Capitalization is 8.8M on the date of this opinion. Projections in development versus current Market Capitalization I find this coin is slightly undervalued and modest upward mobility is expected.

TARGET PRICE 8 MONTHS
LOW: 1.75 USD
MED: 1.85 USD
HIGH: 1.95 USD

My findings; The people from http://cryptoanalytics.trade/analyst-ratings/ only know as much as the investors know about the PR and Marketing plan, I think it is unfair to Judge that part of the team currently.

All in All guy's lets prove them wrong!!

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

your first one "supercoin" uses coinjoin to provide anon - coinjoin has been prooven to never truly be able to be anonymous - basically supercoin is built ontop of an already flawed system.

your second one "darkcoin" uses masternodes.  these are centralized mixers essentially.

XC uses Everyone as a mixer, not just centralized nodes.  it does this without coinjoin.  XC does this using distributed multipath architecture.  This means that no single node or masternode is responsible for mixing, and all nodes participate in a trustless way to ensure anonymity.

TL:DR - XC is better because it offers technology that is unheard of within any other block chain and provides complete decentralization

You fell for it, but well done on schooling peeps the FACTS !!

We need it drilled into the masses.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
Still pretty relentless dumping. Buy depth looks pretty bad, especially when the uptrend breaks down below .00133. I don't have any more BTC until Friday's transfer in due to Coinbase's stupid 4 day bank rule.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

your first one "supercoin" uses coinjoin to provide anon - coinjoin has been prooven to never truly be able to be anonymous - basically supercoin is built ontop of an already flawed system.

your second one "darkcoin" uses masternodes.  these are centralized mixers essentially.

XC uses every wallet automatically as a node, making it completely decentralized.  it does this without coinjoin.  XC does this using distributed multipath architecture.  This means that no single node or masternode is responsible for mixing, and all nodes participate in a trustless way to ensure anonymity.

TL:DR - XC is better because it offers technology that is unheard of within any other block chain and provides complete decentralization

(edited quote above in bold) And this is precisely why I will be donating a considerable amount of BTC towards XC marketing -- to help ensure that the world knows exactly why they should care about XC & why privacy matters.

Thanks!!!  It's good to have you with us from the beginning !!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

XC uses every wallet automatically as a node, making it completely decentralized.  it does this without coinjoin.  XC does this using distributed multipath architecture.  This means that no single node or masternode is responsible for mixing, and all nodes participate in a trustless way to ensure anonymity.

(edited quote above in bold) And this is precisely why I will be donating a considerable amount of BTC towards XC marketing -- to help ensure that the world knows exactly why they should care about XC & why privacy matters.
Activity: 126

your second one "darkcoin" uses masternodes.  these are centralized mixers essentially.

XC uses Everyone as a mixer, not just centralized nodes.  it does this without coinjoin.  XC does this using distributed multipath architecture.  This means that no single node or masternode is responsible for mixing, and all nodes participate in a trustless way to ensure anonymity.

Lol that was quick hihi (he already removed all his posts.. n00b)
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

your second one "darkcoin" uses masternodes.  these are centralized mixers essentially.

XC uses Everyone as a mixer, not just centralized nodes.  it does this without coinjoin.  XC does this using distributed multipath architecture.  This means that no single node or masternode is responsible for mixing, and all nodes participate in a trustless way to ensure anonymity.

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

I think it's pretty damn impressive that they have the value of XC predicted to within 20 cents 8 months from now  Cheesy

I screenshot it with the date (Like I do with most "things"). That is going to be a laugh when I show people my screenshot book Wink

that site is wee todd id ... what does it do.. randomly generate a buy and sell rating ? ..what info to they base the buy and sell on?   so dumb. .. better sell all your litecoins everyone

I think it's pretty damn impressive that they have the value of XC predicted to within 20 cents 8 months from now  Cheesy

I screenshot it with the date (Like I do with most "things"). That is going to be a laugh when I show people my screenshot book Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Any serious xcers in the Atlanta area?
Someone posted a link here to a site that analyses crypto coins and gives them a buy hold or sell rating.It had XC as a buy. Does anyone know that website? Thanks

No one takes that site seriously.
Activity: 364

I think it's pretty damn impressive that they have the value of XC predicted to within 20 cents 8 months from now  Cheesy
Activity: 462
Someone posted a link here to a site that analyses crypto coins and gives them a buy hold or sell rating.It had XC as a buy. Does anyone know that website? Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
anyone have any success staking in a virtual machine?

Yes, I have a virtual machine that is staking just like a normal wallet. Nothing different from what I have seen.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Hi folks

The how-to for the XC App has been updated (including coin control and private transactions).

http://xc-official.com/wallet/

P. S. Forget about needing 550XC for now. You don't need it to make private transactions, and for the time being it's still being decided how tx fees will be charged for nodes that forward transactions.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I've probably missed it, but I can't seem to find any information on how to:

1. Get xnodes up and running on rev 2. What are the requirements, if any?

2. Requirements for utilising the anonymous transfer. I've tried sending 10XC having ticked the anon transfer checkbox, but all 5 times nothing's happened, and the coins lie still in my original address.
hey did you read the manual ?? : private_transactions_readme_.txt
Code:
Decentralized Trustless Mixer testing

- Test Release

- Stable for mainnet

- Enable via "Enable Private Transactions" Checkbox (available under coin-control)

- Use a test wallet, You need at least 50 XC's in the testwallet to use this feature [ no more than 100 XC's, don't use your primary wallet]

- if transaction does not go through, no coins are sent and no risk of mixer stealing coins

- transactions are processed over 30 minute windows

- Requires UNPNP or Port Forwarding of TCP:32348 to host running wallet to use this feature until XNodes support DTM codem, then XNodes will receive payments for supporting these transations

- XCurrency.conf requires seed nodes and nothing else [unless you have a special configuration]
addnode=east01.xcnode.xc-official.com
addnode=west01.xcnode.xc-official.com
addnode=west02.xcnode.xc-official.com

- Transactions process within 30minutes

- Transactions can fail, however it is a zero-risk system, you can NOT loose coins, coins either go to destination you specified or stay in the local wallet

- Next UI update will have transaction progress indicator

- use 10 XC"s for sending with release only

grts

Yeah okay I read it and I missed a few lines before. But regarding X-nodes, do you still need a 550 reserve balance set up? If so, is it possible to do so in the mac wallet?

An Xnot /'eks/'nɒt/ "aks not" = "ask not" -> "Do not ask what I am doing" pertaining to the elusive and anonymous transfers going through an xnode.

So if I ran 5 XNodes on 1 device and have 6 devices running I would have 6 XNot running.. Man I really like this "name game" Keep them cumming Wink
Jump to: