Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 832. (Read 1484194 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 550
anyone have any success staking in a virtual machine?

Why don't you ask Chaeplin. I think he probably has some wallets staking and Xnoding (what do we call multiple Xnodes running?)

i vote for a murder of xnodes or a gaggle of xnodes

An Xnot /'eks/'nɒt/ "aks not" = "ask not" -> "Do not ask what I am doing" pertaining to the elusive and anonymous transfers going through an xnode.

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Why don't you ask Chaeplin. I think he probably has some wallets staking and Xnoding (what do we call multiple Xnodes running?)

i vote for a murder of xnodes or a gaggle of xnodes
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Confirmed:

1. XC on main net with working Private transactions ENABLED through GUI (check box to send private under coin control options)

2.  De-centralized EM working on testnet  

someone should really make a / Features COMPLETED board with flashing green lights and check marks ... there is a lot of confusion since rev 2 release as to whats actually done and whats not.  

Basically we are on track for world domination as usual ... Smiley

Thank you for confirmation! I just getting weird why price & volume continue to drop down.. very slowly though..?
I've expected price to grow slowly al least..

don't worry about it, rightly or wrongly xc seems to do fast rises and prior to that accumulation phases, i thin we are coming to the end of the latter. So buy now loyal xcers!
Activity: 392
I've probably missed it, but I can't seem to find any information on how to:

1. Get xnodes up and running on rev 2. What are the requirements, if any?

2. Requirements for utilising the anonymous transfer. I've tried sending 10XC having ticked the anon transfer checkbox, but all 5 times nothing's happened, and the coins lie still in my original address.
hey did you read the manual ?? : private_transactions_readme_.txt
Code:
Decentralized Trustless Mixer testing

- Test Release

- Stable for mainnet

- Enable via "Enable Private Transactions" Checkbox (available under coin-control)

- Use a test wallet, You need at least 50 XC's in the testwallet to use this feature [ no more than 100 XC's, don't use your primary wallet]

- if transaction does not go through, no coins are sent and no risk of mixer stealing coins

- transactions are processed over 30 minute windows

- Requires UNPNP or Port Forwarding of TCP:32348 to host running wallet to use this feature until XNodes support DTM codem, then XNodes will receive payments for supporting these transations

- XCurrency.conf requires seed nodes and nothing else [unless you have a special configuration]
addnode=east01.xcnode.xc-official.com
addnode=west01.xcnode.xc-official.com
addnode=west02.xcnode.xc-official.com

- Transactions process within 30minutes

- Transactions can fail, however it is a zero-risk system, you can NOT loose coins, coins either go to destination you specified or stay in the local wallet

- Next UI update will have transaction progress indicator

- use 10 XC"s for sending with release only

grts
Activity: 364
I've probably missed it, but I can't seem to find any information on how to:

1. Get xnodes up and running on rev 2. What are the requirements, if any?

2. Requirements for utilising the anonymous transfer. I've tried sending 10XC having ticked the anon transfer checkbox, but all 5 times nothing's happened, and the coins lie still in my original address.

Requirements are 550XC to run an Xnode.  Very soon you wont need to do anything to get it up and running, just open your wallet and have at least 550XC in there and the Xnode will be fully functional.  Hopefully in the next update but we'll have to see.

Future updates will fix your 2nd question as well, there is no risk of losing coins as you can see, but occasionally the transaction wont go through.  It sounds like you've been really unlikely to have it that many times in a row.
Activity: 924
Confirmed:

1. XC on main net with working Private transactions ENABLED through GUI (check box to send private under coin control options)

someone should really make a / Features COMPLETED board with flashing green lights and check marks ... there is a lot of confusion since rev 2 release as to whats actually done and whats not.  

Thank you for confirmation! I just getting weird why price & volume continue to drop down.. very slowly though..?

just before bitcoin returning to 600 dollar + when it was in the $400 range, the price began to become stable as trade volume was very small, espcially for bitcoin i think it was at $3-$4 million trade in a 24 hour period on one of those days. then it rose to 600 dollars in a short space of time

Now this doesn't mean xcoin is about to rise up high, nothing in crypto is certain, with the super strong and dedicated dev team bringing out new features and working hard on expanding the name of xcoin its only time before it rises again. but still it jut shows that even with stupidly low trade volume doesn't need to be cause for alarm
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Confirmed:

word of advice.... short term XC price is irrelevant - stop watching it.

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Confirmed:

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Hello guys,

I was on vacation for a week, did not track this. Can anyone confirm that RC 2 is officially in production phase on main net? I mention decentalized mixer feature, not encrypted messaging...

Confirmed:

+1
please send vault of satoshi an email and request they add XC - they jsut de-listed a bunch of shit coins - so now is our chance - for those wondering... Vault of satoshi is one of the bigger exchanges located in canada

thank you

[email protected]

bump
Hello guys,

I was on vacation for a week, did not track this. Can anyone confirm that RC 2 is officially in production phase on main net? I mention decentalized mixer feature, not encrypted messaging...

Confirmed:

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Hello guys,

I believe the Rev2 app is now on mainnet but encrypted messaging is still being tested on testnet.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm just a bagholder who's got his eyes glued to this thread most days.

Yup, you're correct.

Activity: 462
Hello guys,

I believe the Rev2 app is now on mainnet but encrypted messaging is still being tested on testnet.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm just a bagholder who's got his eyes glued to this thread most days.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Hello guys,

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
im buying a few more BTC tonite, can't think of any other coin ATM to invest in other than XC. Grin
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Do you need a Dutch thread?

no one of the dutch douse not speak english Tongue

all the dutch speak english dutch ( and most likely fr and ger to ) Tongue

u could make one but it will prob be useless Smiley

I prefer English too Cheesy But never kill enthusiasm

same here XD

the world would be a better place if we all just spoke and wrote english ..

im dutch, but no problem with english.
Activity: 280
Do you need a Dutch thread?

no one of the dutch douse not speak english Tongue

all the dutch speak english dutch ( and most likely fr and ger to ) Tongue

u could make one but it will prob be useless Smiley

I prefer English too Cheesy But never kill enthusiasm

same here XD

the world would be a better place if we all just spoke and wrote english ..
Jump to: